IC25

TheRealDC

Getting Noticed By Management
I heard through the grapevine a while back ago that some old former posters were getting pardons from being stuck in the Prison Forum. IC, hopefully you remember me, it's D.C.. I just wanted to know if I could get my old name back and be able to post around the forum. I'm making this post because I can't just simply message you.

To anyone else looking to have a flame war over prior BS topics that really carry no weight with me anymore, this topic is open to your fodder. In the meantime, I'll wait for a real answer from a moderator or Admin.

Wow, a Prisoner I knew nothing about.
I've not seen IC25 in here for a VERY long time. KB, Crock & PowerTrip on the other hand I have.
KB even started a thread where whoever was the 159th Poster got out, but it was all a dupe and Macios got out, then went right back in again.
How comes you got in here?

Rather not go into detail. It's been years, I'm kinda reading some older posts about it now, didn't realize it was all the way back in '07. Just petty shit that I could have done a better job explaining, but got baited into a flame war. Sides were taken, points were missed. It was just a mess.

Well, I would say, if it's been "Years" as you say, to get around some of the more recent threads and get in some posting while your on, just to show you still got whatever it is you got. Would probably be best for you, air some views out there and show off your posting. I mean, I'll have been in here Two Months in just over a week and what I've done is post, post, post. Might be best if you're planning on making a comeback.

Well I'm not looking into being as frequent a poster as I once was. I'm not even looking to get back into some habits like I once was. I just wanna BS post around in threads outside of the prison, without running the risk of creating a new account and getting caught. If IC or any of the other admins take a look at my profile they'll see prior to my banning that I was a pretty insightful poster. I still carry a 18 - 2 ratio (good - bad feedback review) and 1 infraction.

They're welcome to track down reasons for my banning and make their own judgment. I'm not expecting people to even remember me anyway, and I'm not expecting those that do to even bother trying to flame me. I just want to post again, and didn't wanna run around the bushes to do it. I'm back in here, to simply just ask if I can get my old account back to where it was, and contribute to conversations once again.

Well I don't mean BS post like in the Bar Room or anything (if its even called that anymore). I mean like post replys to topics on the main page and stuff. Because I read headlines and such and often come to the forum to read discussions, but I'm never able to add any input. That's what I mean. I'll offer more then just quick responses to topics and such when I can, but I won't be spending gratuitous amounts of time frequenting the forums adding quips to every topic I come across. Unless I have the amount of time required to do that.

Being involved in conversations like the topic of whether or not the haters will stop hating the Miz now. I'd like to add my opinion in there. Jeff Hardy is another. I'm not saying I'm above posting topics in the prison. My account has just been in here for almost 4 years, if any sentence has been given any amount of time, I'm pretty sure I've served the expectation.

Now I get you.
Well, if you wanna share your opinion on Jeff Hardy, there's a Thread for that, and if you wanna talk about The Miz, you can do that in my Raw Review. That would be a start for you to post in there, make a comeback instead of a Thread like this straight away.

Go post :p State some opinions, get your word out there and you might be good.

What the hell were you banned for, looking at some of the posts inside the prison, I can pretty much draw my own assumptions as to why some of the others were placed in here.

Me? Well, when I got banned, I thought Alts were a good way of getting back on a getting my posting in. I knew I was doing wrong, but still done it. I feel right stupid though.

Lol It's been a while since I last called you Gm Alex. Damn, I miss your old charicter. Hell idn, fuck it. All this love, get your ass back in here Dc so we can all chat.

Lol, I havent thought about that character in months. But I did use Full Circle as a base for my Lethal Lottery RP.

Jesus the memorys, I remember a time when we were in a fed and we were the #1 match writers and I had never even talked to you. Good times it was, my how long ago that was. Sometimes I wonder what happened to all the people I was fedding with, then its like meh. But alot of people helped me through alot of shit, and D.c For sure was one of them. I hope he gets cut loose of the prison.

Yeah, what Macios said. Nice meeting you while you're in here. I'd expect you'd be out soon as, so good luck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back