• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What can the forum expect from you in 2011?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
"Ask not what your forum can do for you, but what you can do for your forum."

What can the forum expect from you in 2011? Will you become a WZCW Champion? Will you stop/start posting in a specific section? Will you end up in prison like my dumb ass? Will you be involved in a flame war with somebody? Will you win a WZ tournament? Will you become a mod/admin? Will you be involved in a conspiracy/controversy? Will you create an extremely popular thread or concept? Will you begin to date another member of the forum?

Anyway, what can we expect from you in 2011?

The 'Z 4 lyfe

Yeah, that's one thing that truly sucks about the prison. I was browsing the section yesterday (Super Dave's Rper critiques got me interested) and it looks like a lot of fun. I had planned on joining months ago, but for whatever reason I thought it was inactive and thought each card was like 2-4 weeks in between one another.

I was going to make a thread asking for the low down on WZCW (when the cards are and such) but I just went over all the rules and checked out a number of rps myself.

What I was thinking about doing was asking Safari man if he wanted to have a match (since besides Lesnar who isn't around is the only prisoner I think would do it) and maybe see if 4 non-prisoners wanted to be on the card as well. Either someone else would be interested in booking/writing the results or I would just write the results myself and have 3 judges tell me who the winner was (which sucks for a few reasons.)

So yeah, I'm not up for booking/writing any matches, but if anyone wants to give a shot at booking/writing a card and your able to get a few more rpers (I figure you'd need more then one match to make it worth while) I'm definitely in for rpings and I'd be able to give you a bio and all that and show up.

For my to name to go from Joe's Gonna Kill You to Joe's Gonna Kill You and a Full Rep bar

Sounds good Joe, name looks good in bold there. Same goes for Crock. But I'm afraid you'll have to stand in line and take a number. This may not have been the year for the Patriots :icon_sad: , but it will be the year for the Bruins, and therefore by default, the year for hatehabsforever . Shooting to be co-moderator for TNA, as keeping that section going and defending it is too much work for any one man, all due respect to my buddy IDR.

Plus, with recent developments, nickb03 will likely go next anyway (and rightly so).

Habs, you'd be a fine moderator. I'm waiting for Ferbs or Tasty to get promoted or something, then I'll make a push for Old School Mod. If I ever get modded I'll really change my name to The FUCKING Crock, commands respect. :lmao:

I'm doing it Stormtrooper style:

1: Push Jericho to the moon in the Annual Tourney (If we get him to the quarters again then I'm happy)
2: Get to 1000 Posts
3: Win another championship in the e-fed
4: Compete in NXT Mod Season 2 (should it go down)
5: Try and stick with a sig for more than a month. I may just do that with my current one.

I'd probably try out the e-fed once.

Also, I'll try to get a bit more love from the forums though that is a bonus rather than something I would be aiming for.( Forums does not include enterkey)

I'd probably reach 1000 posts in the next 5 months.

I probably should post more wrestling.

Also seeing my name like this: Milenko would be awesome. In order for that to happen though one of the music mods needs to either get promoted to G-Mod or get a life.

My sigs are gonna become popular just you watch!!!!!1

Also I'll probably try out WZPC or whatever, and try for at least 500 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back