I will not cerrect spelling mistakes, but I'll rty not to swear too much.

What should I do?

• Sut the hell up.

• Shut the hell up and learn how to spell.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danger Burger

Thread Killer
God damn college assinments. no (thumb sliped on the touch pad)

I understand what they are here for. To torture. To mutilate. To humiliate. Fuck it, thats not what I'm hear to say. Fuck speling.

Its Sven 49 here. AM. I'm up late because I have an essay due in the morning. Nop roblem. Ill get that shit done. But you know what really does e in? THIS SHIT IS GOD DAMN INTERESTING. This happens comstantly in my version of college education. Maybe its the lack of continuious assessment od something, but I never learn a god damn thing till I see a deadline looming. Of course its intirely my own fault, lets not kid ourselves here.

I got through an undergraduate course doing sociology, olitics and english. All of which I pulled this bullshit with. Now I'm doing it for my masters. Problem is, I couldnt passs a single one of those exams, not even the first year exams, a week before anyof them occured, and most likely not a week after eather.

I remember this much:

I done an essay answer on devience in my first year sociology exam.

Little ditty in the english exam where I wrote on Frank Mcabre's The Butcher Boy, all throughout refering to the main character as Frankie Boyle (scottish comedian) ather than Francy Brady or whather the hell that guys name is.

Wrote some sweet Irish politics stuff in first year too.

Second year will go down at the year of Paradise lost. That shit was great. I too two modules on that EPIC POEM (Literally... Literaturaly). Wrote a great or moreso weak thing on that whole "free will V fate, Why did god create satan thing" (barbosa would know what its called, HGR would too, those guys are alright)

Comunism, international relations and political theory, and meeting my girlfriend were pretty good that year too.

Nobody cares about third year. If you quote that line previous, and respond I'll green rep you. Just for having read this far.

My essay tonight is for a course known as "BOOK HISTORY". To be honest, that is not the kind of thing to be cobered in one semester. It was pretty shallow throughout. History has never quite engaged me, perjaps because theres little expansion upon facts in my mind. I like theory nd whatever. In any case the only thing that stoof out for me the whole year was a class we had on Irish Type. I though that shit was cooool! So I went with the Topic (thats write, I am hitting the shift key unconciouslu at this poiny) of The Political History of the Gaelic Typeface. Its ok! Fuck, its reallu interesting. When did the letters y and u swap places? Pull it together, fingers.

Basing it on ideas of legitimacy and Nationalism, and the key political figures who influenced either a change, creation or new use of the gaelic type. And of course them,guys who got rip of it in the end.

Heres the kicker, If I'd spent this many words on my essay I'd be half way closer to being finished than when I started typing here. Anyone who guesses my middle name gets a prize, but teased for reading this. Atleast my educaters have no choice with what I gie them.

PS. I lied, I corrected three or four spelling errors.

Anyone want to know anything about my essay topic, just ask me here. I got this shit down for the next three or so days before I forget it. Any complaints about how you wasted your college education are also more than welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back