I think I just came...(must see)

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
Sorry for the weird title, but thats all i was thinking of while watching The american wolves Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards on NXT!!.

The whole NXT 200th episode was good. But please for your own pleasures skip to The wolves debut at 26:40.

heres the link
http://wrestling-network.net/wwe/wwe-nxt-episode-200-hd_wn4180

I am really happy, because even though they didnt do much but get beaten by ascension and have embarresing new name. The american wolves were on WWE TV and hopefully they can get name changes or keep their origional names. They will become superstars. Its not about if your big or small, as long as you can deliver; the fans will love you. And they can deliver, TRUST.

what do you guys think?

Their not signed, their on a trial. And there's little difference between The American Wolves and The American Pitbulls; even ROH fans could care less that they renamed them to Pitbulls. At least their names are being changed for future episodes, don't know what Eddie's is but Davey's is apparently Derek Billington, a tribute to Dynamite Kid.

I thought the segment were the smaller of the two midget wrestlers was diasasterous. Sold the flapjack like a total moron, and almost crippled himself on a fairly routine kind of spot.

Their not signed, their on a trial. And there's little difference between The American Wolves and The American Pitbulls; even ROH fans could care less that they renamed them to Pitbulls. At least their names are being changed for future episodes, don't know what Eddie's is but Davey's is apparently Derek Billington, a tribute to Dynamite Kid.

From the commentary it seemed that Eddie has been given the "John Cahill" name, while Davey has indeed been started with the moniker of Derek Billington. I actually don't think either is bad as far as NXT names go. I also dig the tag team name change. I think its a good fit, it invokes the British Bulldogs and Davey's new name also furthers that tribute.

From the commentary it seemed that Eddie has been given the "John Cahill" name, while Davey has indeed been started with the moniker of Derek Billington. I actually don't think either is bad as far as NXT names go. I also dig the tag team name change. I think its a good fit, it invokes the British Bulldogs and Davey's new name also furthers that tribute.

Everything about the names, and the new team name is perfect.

i was just joking when i said i came, im just happy because WWE got 2 guys who 5 months ago no one thought WWE would give wolves a chance.

Oh c'mon I think the guy can "come" to anything he likes and he's into indy wrestlers so he obviously suffers from premature ejaculation. (just a reference of how many times an indy wrestling fan says "I just came!")

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back