Yo Dragon Saga

I blame the Miz being crowned champion in the main event of Wrestlemania for giving the IWC false hope that their favourite indie wrestler has a chance of replicating the same feat.

Is Davey Richards the one who at one point claimed he was going to retire and become a fireman? Yes he is.
I know he trained for it but that retirement never came.
That's about all I know about him besides seeing him in his NXT match and I think I saw him in ROH once.

I blame the Miz being crowned champion in the main event of Wrestlemania for giving the IWC false hope that their favourite indie wrestler has a chance of replicating the same feat.

And in contrast, I give Daniel Bryan - the vanilla midget Internet darling who wasn't going to last a second around "the big boys" of the WWE - credit for placing the hope in those of us who support promotions like ROH that someday the guys we follow, like how I used to follow Bryan Danielson will some day rise to shut a bunch of generic, unoriginal smarks on the Internet up.

Cause yano it's still 2006 and indy wrestling is still "all about flipz and no selling".

I'm pretty sure that if the WWE let you wrestle outside the confines of a trial camp then it means you have been signed to a contract of some description.

He was convinced Richards would be WWE Champion in 3 years. Richards didn't even get a job. Somehow that's not wrong.

The internet confuses me.

Getting a job is politics not talent. WWE is not interested in talent from somewhere else as far as I know and can see. They prefer to hire some good looking guys and train them and that's about it. Now Davey would have to struggle and fight the system to get to the top, but I would not be surprised if he did. The guy looks like a freaking model and he's very intense, so he has the appeal for women, but if you pick him and let him do his thing on the ring I'm pretty sure that kids would be going crazy because his wrestling style is more reality based as a proper fight (it is). Also he has a good fan base and a smarky crowd like the one after WrestleMania 28 could change his career like they did for Daniel Bryan and like the Chicago crowd did for CM Punk.

The report doesn't say anything about not signing them due to a lack of talent, it just says Triple H felt they had enough smaller guys on the roster & is looking for bigger guys right now. I don't know how one could confuse someone thinking guys not getting sign due to lack of size = them not having talent, if size = talent then Khali would be the best wrestler on the roster today.

The WWE hired and is pushing CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Bray Wyatt.

Your argument isn't just invalid, your argument sucks

Bray Wyatt is 100% WWE creation and CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are already filling the void for indy stars that are on top. If you have have the fridge full of yogurt will you buy more? No, not even if it is the best damn yogurt in the world.

Understood, but the only thing Punk, Bryan, Edwards, and Richards have in common is that they're indy guys, who worked for ROH. If all of these men were the exact same, then that point would be a good one.

I'm just going to put this here, and perhaps hope everyone realizes that a combination of dangerous ring work, and flat out insurbordination led to them not getting a contract. Which, if this is the case, is damn good.

Yesterday we noted that Triple H would not be signing Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards a deal, mainly because of their size. He made the decision not to offer them a deal after their tryout match against The Ascension on WWE NXT.

There's a story out that a blown spot in that match may have played a part in the two not being offered contracts.

During the match, there was a spot where Richards landed on his head, which was an accident.

The referee told them to finish the match, under orders from Triple H in the back, but they didn't finish it right away. It hasn't been confirmed that this played a part in them not being signed but it is going around.

Getting a job is politics not talent.

Is that what you tell yourself?

WWE is not interested in talent from somewhere else as far as I know and can see.

Actually a lot of guys end up some place else because WWE never wanted them in the first place. But to your point there are plenty of guys who have been trained or worked other places: Punk, Bryan, Truth, Gabriel, Christian, UT, HHH, HBK, Cesaro, whoever Creed is supposed to be, Tensai, and all the guys I don't know about because I'm not fragile enough to care enough about something so trivial.

They prefer to hire some good looking guys and train them and that's about it.

You get all plump in the pants when the Wyatts come out too? I'm so glad it's just not me. And why is being good looking a bad thing? Wait, didn't you just say getting a job is all politics?

Now Davey would have to struggle and fight the system to get to the top, but I would not be surprised if he did. The guy looks like a freaking model and he's very intense, so he has the appeal for women, but if you pick him and let him do his thing on the ring I'm pretty sure that kids would be going crazy because his wrestling style is more reality based as a proper fight (it is). Also he has a good fan base and a smarky crowd like the one after WrestleMania 28 could change his career like they did for Daniel Bryan and like the Chicago crowd did for CM Punk.

That's nice.

Bray Wyatt is 100% WWE creation and CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are already filling the void for indy stars that are on top. If you have have the fridge full of yogurt will you buy more? No, not even if it is the best damn yogurt in the world.

If it were the best damn yogurt in the world, I would throw away the other yogurt if I needed a spot. If it were shitty yogurt I would not buy. My guess is that this Richards guy is shitty yogurt.

The guy looks like a freaking model and he's very intense, so he has the appeal for women, but if you pick him and let him do his thing on the ring I'm pretty sure that kids would be going crazy because his wrestling style is more reality based as a proper fight (it is).
Women love intensity and children love wrestling which is "more reality based as a proper fight."

I'm learning so much in this thread. So, so much.

Is that how you justify your current unemployment?

Mmm. Dat low-hanging fruit. So tasty.

Well 80% of today's jobs are landed through networking, if that doesn't tell you how politics are a lot more important than your "know how" I don't know what else. There is really a small percentage for the "best guy" in any line of work that everybody would love to work with.

Is that what you tell yourself?
Read above.

Actually a lot of guys end up some place else because WWE never wanted them in the first place. But to your point there are plenty of guys who have been trained or worked other places: Punk, Bryan, Truth, Gabriel, Christian, UT, HHH, HBK, Cesaro, whoever Creed is supposed to be, Tensai, and all the guys I don't know about because I'm not fragile enough to care enough about something so trivial.

I'm not saying WWE didn't look for somewhere else in the past, but the current trend is not looking for indy talent or anything else and I'm just telling what pretty much Triple H has been saying in interviews. There is always a plus side from getting people already trained as far as in-ring ability goes.

You get all plump in the pants when the Wyatts come out too? I'm so glad it's just not me. And why is being good looking a bad thing? Wait, didn't you just say getting a job is all politics?

They have the right look for their characters so yes, they look great. Luke Harper specially looks like a guy from some horror movie, so he looks fantastic for his gimmick and he's marketable in that aspect.

If it were the best damn yogurt in the world, I would throw away the other yogurt if I needed a spot. If it were shitty yogurt I would not buy. My guess is that this Richards guy is shitty yogurt.

Or maybe not, because in the business world all this yogurts have marketing value while the other is a "maybe". I don't think Davey Richards is the best thing in the world, but as far as I can see he would be a lot more successful than guys like Curtis Axel.

Women love intensity and children love wrestling which is "more reality based as a proper fight."

I'm learning so much in this thread. So, so much.

I'm pretty sure Randy Orton has made his living out of looking to girls and make them scream just for the sight of him. Also, if you don't know what the demographics are looking for in the wrestling business I'm not gonna be the one to tell you - my guess is, go out, speak with other people, attend some seminaries about marketing management and the sorts and I'm telling you, you'll learn something other than that being a brainless cunt.

Also, if you don't know what the demographics are looking for in the wrestling business I'm not gonna be the one to tell you
Yes, yes. I'm well aware of what little of value you have to say. No reason to belabour the point, especially with half-baked, ill-conceived anecdotal nonsense about what you think women want.

Frankly, I'd have thought your intense, creepy stares would have scared off enough live females that you'd just ignore my comment and move on. I reckon this is just another case of you lacking self-awareness. Like when you try to follow those live, fleeing females home only to be pepper-sprayed and kicked in the marshmallows.

But while we're here, why don't you tell me how many marketing management seminars you've attended. I'd love to know how much time and money I've saved being smarter than you.

Yes, yes. I'm well aware of what little of value you have to say. No reason to belabour the point, especially with half-baked, ill-conceived anecdotal nonsense about what you think women want.

Frankly, I'd have thought your intense, creepy stares would have scared off enough live females that you'd just ignore my comment and move on. I reckon this is just another case of you lacking self-awareness. Like when you try to follow those live, fleeing females home only to be pepper-sprayed and kicked in the marshmallows.

But while we're here, why don't you tell me how many marketing management seminars you've attended. I'd love to know how much time and money I've saved being smarter than you.

This is great, you actually believe that you are smarter than someone... Now, you tell me what makes you smarter than anybody else. Is it your mommy who tells you: "My little bender you are very smart. It doesn't matter what the bad people did to you at school, because you are very smart, okay? They are the one losing a friend."? I almost feel sympathetic for you, well or not and hey, let's find out the chick magnet Mr. Coco really is. Come on now, share with the group.

This is great, you actually believe that you are smarter than someone...
Belief has nothing to do with it. Facts are facts.

Now, you tell me what makes you smarter than anybody else.
The fact that you're a maroon who thinks Randy Orton has made his living staring at women.

Is it your mommy who tells you: "My little bender you are very smart. It doesn't matter what the bad people did to you at school, because you are very smart, okay? They are the one losing a friend."?
It's actually your mommy. She tells me you're a right cunt who stares at her far too intensely during sex.

socially-awkward-creepy-stare-cage.jpg

I almost feel sympathetic for you, well or not and hey, let's find out the chick magnet Mr. Coco really is. Come on now, share with the group.
A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

I reckon you wish you'd learned that before you went bragging about you and your mother. Now everyone knows.

Aww, be nice to Coco.

Also, be nice, Coco.

When people backstage are fighting to get you an opportunity, don't fuck up your match. You make yourself look stupid and you make your supporters look even more stupid. The end.

This is great, you actually believe that you are smarter than someone... Now, you tell me what makes you smarter than anybody else. Is it your mommy who tells you: "My little bender you are very smart. It doesn't matter what the bad people did to you at school, because you are very smart, okay? They are the one losing a friend."? I almost feel sympathetic for you, well or not and hey, let's find out the chick magnet Mr. Coco really is. Come on now, share with the group.

You're an idiot.

Belief has nothing to do with it. Facts are facts.
I think you never really searched for what a fact is in the dictionary. I'm self-confident, if you think you are smarter that's the way to go.

The fact that you're a maroon who thinks Randy Orton has made his living staring at women.
Partly yes, it's true and by staring I hope you could understand the euphemism for being generally good looking. But I know, your brain doesn't work that well with the "unwashed masses".

It's actually your mommy. She tells me you're a right cunt who stares at her far too intensely during sex.

socially-awkward-creepy-stare-cage.jpg

Great, I still look better than you. Are you trying to help me prove my point that you have a brain of a 5 year old child?

A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

I reckon you wish you'd learned that before you went bragging about you and your mother. Now everyone knows.
Yes, specially virgin ones. Oww mummy's little bender.

You're an idiot.
Never said I wasn't. That's part of my charm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back