I Posted This in the TNA Section

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
But I'm afraid it'll get lost in the fray. So humor me down here, where I can trust my legions of underlings to give me quick, polite responses: Are Angle, Anderson, Sting, and Flair not working No Surrender? If so, why? Does TNA trust Beer Money and Bully Ray to carry a pay per view in a way that Sting-Flair can't? Is Sting-Flair happening on Impact Wrestling because TV is a bigger priority than pay per view? I'm confused but know I would prefer Sting-Flair on a commercial free pay per view where they'll have time to do their thang.

No idea who is or isn't working No Surrender although I would guess at least Anderson will. Sting probably works a match of some kind as well. I could see a pointless tag of some kind vs Angle or something along those lines.

TNA often gives TV a priority over secondary PPVs. If the match takes place in front of one of the traveling crowd instead of in Orlando then that would be a plus in my book (not sure where it is supposed to take place).

I think it had something to do with whatever condition Flair has. It wouldn't surprise me if Kurt just pops up at the end of the PPV and beats down the BFG winner who seems most likely to be one of the Beer Money guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back