I may get a PS3 and have a 360

I'd get one just because bar a few exclusives, everythings multi-platform at the minute. Plus in the long run developers may realise the potential of it instead of just porting games over (from the 360, not saying this happens for everything, but using the SVR series as an example) and hoping they look at nice. For example MGS4 was so damn gorgeous to look at graphically when I first started playing it I was tempted to turn off the console, take the disc out, lube the hole up in the middle and attempt to have sex with it like it was a ripe young virgin.

Probably the best Idea is to stroll down to your nearest shopping centre, casually walk into each Toys R Us/Gamestop/Gamestation/Game/HMV, play on each one (as they all have the latest games out to demo), and see what you think.

The only console I would never get is a Wii, because I pathologically hate them due to the annoying adverts, showing families being all happy playing the child friendly games together. Games consoles are not meant to be enjoyed by families as a group, they are meant to turn each one of us into loner psycopaths that are trained on our 'Murder Simulators'

IFor example MGS4 was so damn gorgeous to look at graphically when I first started playing it I was tempted to turn off the console, take the disc out, lube the hole up in the middle and attempt to have sex with it like it was a ripe young virgin.

Best review EVER! :lmao:

I've often thought of saying that. Just thought it was too obvious. Was gonna say it about Black. Also, that is an awfully small hole...

Was the disc still playable though? A true test of the durability of a Blu Ray disc if there ever was one.

Was the disc still playable though? A true test of the durability of a Blu Ray disc if there ever was one.

Blu Ray Discs are so fucking hardcore that you could hand over MGS4 to a gang of deranged prison inmates, let them ravage it for a few hours, and it still sits there on that semen covered floor screaming "COME ON MOTHER FUCKER I CAN TAKE IT."

Then you put it back on your PS3 and it still plays like a dream.

As long as you dont want to play Gears of War or halo then get the ps3 and Buy Metal Gear Solid 4, it was a Amazing game and I would recommend it to anyone.

But you should also consider "Will you Be Playing Online" XBL costs i think 5$ monthly. and PSN is free.

Do your friends have 360's or PS3s both for playing online and game lending if you do ether.

PS3 also has a rather large hard drive good for movies, music pictures.

Blue ray disks hold more then XB disks or so MGS4 Points out ...

Really I Can go on for days but I have a Really bias opinion I got a good laugh when my friends xbox's got the ring of death and they bought ps3s though.

Also a WII sucks for most gaming other then the odd game. would not suggest under any circumstances.

Blu Ray Discs are so fucking hardcore that you could hand over MGS4 to a gang of deranged prison inmates, let them ravage it for a few hours, and it still sits there on that semen covered floor screaming "COME ON MOTHER FUCKER I CAN TAKE IT."

Then you put it back on your PS3 and it still plays like a dream.

You a brave man, I wouldnt have picked it up. :lmao:

Looking around... pretty much. Maybe not as fantastically as in the film. I mean, this Dell is from 2004. It's not even flat screen.

Looking around... pretty much. Maybe not as fantastically as in the film. I mean, this Dell is from 2004. It's not even flat screen.

My TV is wall mounted, I hate that I can't put plates on top of it. I hate new technology.

You see, I grew up extremely poor, so now that I have money, I am unsre how to live any opther way. so now, I just dont take care of far more expensive things. its still trashed

I mean. I wouldnt break YOUR things. I just dont care for my own. Although, I likely would move a bunch of shit around just to see if I could make your head explode

I don't mind mess, it can be cleaned. But I don't like it if there's a possibility some of my shit could get damaged.

There's a crack on top of my TV where someone punched it about a week or so after it was purchased. I was not best pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back