I Love America

But if you have it, who cares who looks down on you? Why is that even an issue? You started this thread bitching about no one helping poor people and you're ending it by bitching about how rich people make fun of other rich people.

:lmao: The fucking bar room strikes again. This place is not conducive to linear thought.

What difference does it make? Mainly just being disrespected most of the time and considered beneath others because people that were born before me didn't have money. Again, stupid people doing stupid things for no other reason than that's the way it's always been, which ticks me off more than anything else.

Biggest LOL of the year candidate goes to the part where FTS said "Good, those CEOs deserve those new planes".

Thing is though, I'm assuming you went to college, didn't start with a fortune being handed to you where you could go to some elite prep school, and have a father/mother who could get you into any school with one phone call. You earned your way there and have far more justification for being where you would wind up at.

The whole point of that was that just because someone has money doesn't mean that everyone else is entitled to it.

Thing is though, I'm assuming you went to college, didn't start with a fortune being handed to you where you could go to some elite prep school, and have a father/mother who could get you into any school with one phone call. You earned your way there and have far more justification for being where you would wind up at.

Of course not. We had a fortune, but my dad lost 98% of his money in the '87 crash. I was blessed with a brilliant mind, much like you and X and Sly and some others around here, and I found every way I could to exploit the situation to my benefit. I got involved in the activities that would provide me with the most advantageous breaks both socially and professionally, and I used any influence I gained to get more. That's how I got ahead. It sounds bad, but I always brought people with me, and I never felt bad about people who chose not to take advantage of the same opportunities that I pursued.

And there you are. That's fine. You worked yourway up and you, gasp, EARNED IT. That's my issue: people that didn't earn jack shit but act like they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back