Team America!!!

I will be voting one American. And maybe Rock over Hart, but most likely Hart. So you can say I'm voting for 1/2 or 1/4 of team America.

RVD's the only American I'm voting for. Bret Hart's the greatest of all time, so of course I'm voting for him (even though I do love The Rock). Edge > Austin in every single aspect. And fuck The Undertaker.

RVD's the only American I'm voting for. Bret Hart's the greatest of all time, so of course I'm voting for him (even though I do love The Rock). Edge > Austin in every single aspect.
Can't agree on RVD. I'll probably vote Rock, but Harts great. Don't think so on the last one.
And fuck The Undertaker.
This, oh my god, this this and more of this.

Apologies, Shocky and all of Team America. I was going to make an epic sig for you guys. But then I realized: I'm for Team Canada. Team Canada FTW. Benoit, Hart, Jericho, and Edge FTW.

Benoit sucks, Edge and Jericho are good albeit a little overrated on this board. Austin puts all of them to shame on accomplishments and impact on the business... The only Canadian I would vote for would be Bret Hart... But not if he is up against Austin or The Rock

Team USA FTW...

How has this not been posted yet?

[youtube]vTHxkIfnxTA[/youtube]

You filthy Canadian terrorists! Keep your universal healthcare and low crime rates the fuck outta my country!

C'mon IC, that is the LAMEST theme song ever. That shit is nothing compared to the epic awesomeness of "Amerriicaaa! FUCK YEAH! Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day yeah!"

...And you live in Jersey! Turncoat!

It's gonna be hard for me to vote Undertaker over Benoit because I have more pro-Benoit arguments but for the sake of Team America, the Candian Crippler will be just a crippled Canadian (Cena reference).

5 Reasons Why America Is Better Than Canada

1. The northern half of our country is not a frozen wasteland.

2. Canada doesn't have millions of people sneaking into their country like we do.

3. We can visit warm tropical places without leaving our country.

4. All the best Canadians are living in America and not in Canada.

5. America has Hollywood, Canada has the Toronto Film Festival.

So wait people want us to vote against Austin cause he beat his wife, yet I should vote for a guy who murdered his wife and child?!?! what kind of ******ed fucking logic could you possibly use to justify that?!?!?

I know. It was such bullshit. It wasn't even very close for voting.

I still hate Taker enoughto put Benoit over.

How the fuck did Benoit go over Hogan? Seriously? I need to read some of the harebrained arguments that were likely made in that thread.

Is the IWC's hatred of Hogan really that intense, that they vote a double-murderer over him? Jesus christ.

Hogan should have beaten Benoit man, and then this would be 5 on 3 in favor of the US.

SHENANIGANS! SHENANIGANS! I CALL SHENANIGANS!

You don't understand x. Benoit is quick...and uh...he has moves...no, not just moves....he has uh...technical moves. Did I mention he's quick? He climbs like a monkey I'll tell ya.

...right

Hogan would leave Benoit knocked out on the mat in the first cage.

I'm sure Benoit would give him a run for his money, but after about 10, 15 minutes max Hogan would have won that match. For all these people supposedly voting by "kayfabe" rules, they just threw that shit right out the window that match up. In no promotion on the face of the planet would Benoit ever go over Hogan for any reason, ever. Hogan wouldn't even show up if he was boooked to lose.

Jake said that Benoit had more street cred and was a straight up o.g.

I lie. He didn't say that, but he did respond to my argument by saying that Benoit has killed more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back