• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just banged a cougar...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
She only just left.

I was standing waiting for a taxi when they arrived. They talked about waiting for a taxi and they were going to the local club. We allowed them to take our taxi when we jumped in with them. Some of us went to the club and I was going home.

She decided to stay in the taxi because she stayed nearby. She maybe did, I have no idea. She was 31. I am 21.

The deed is done.

Praise cougars of the world in here. Or Sam's thread. I don;t give a shit.

Take a note. In Scotland, if you share a taxi with a woman, she automatically owes you sex.

any chance you could pack one of these women ina box and send her my way? I'll pay for shipping.

You have to be pretty drunk, Millie. Too drunk. I am working in 6 hours and I should be sleeping by now. Her chuff was like a donner kebab...

I'm not sure what you're getting at but I think I like it.

I'd buy you a house, Sam. And then both of us can go cruising for Cougar ass. Or, we could stay in playing Portal 2. You know, either one.

I'd buy you a house, Sam. And then both of us can go cruising for Cougar ass. Or, we could stay in playing Portal 2. You know, either one.

There's got to be cougars that like Portal 2. Otherwise I may as well go hang myself now.

IT'S A COUGAR TO ME, DAMMIT!

1282927968833.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back