I Hereby Apologise For My Despicable Post

Next time, use a reference that no one will care about.
Say you wish he was Irish during the potato famine. Shouldn't be banned for that.

I have no idea what you're on about.

Post count made you an Undisputed WWE Champion, instead of WWE Champion.

Anywayz, it was a dumb comment that I used with a bad reference. I could go on but... I won't. Let's just say that Kanye West sucks balls.

I make a baby comment and get banned for a week. (S)he relates to something that killed a lot of people and gets banned for five minutes... Unreal :rolleyes:

Like Seriously:icon_rolleyes:

I make a baby comment and get banned for a week. (S)he relates to something that killed a lot of people and gets banned for five minutes... Unreal :rolleyes:

Like Seriously:icon_rolleyes:

Are there any holocaust victims on this message board? No?

There you go. There's your answer.

Was FTS in the holocaust? No.

You don't call someone's child a mistake. C'mon Becker, that doesn't require very much intelligence to understand.

And Falkon was joking around. You weren't.

Bullshit, it's just a sign of favoritism again, and I was joking around. That damn comment was blown out of proportion with the damn forum clock. It doesn't matter if he was in the holocaust, he is still a Jewish person. It could still be a touchy subject. But hey, someone one they liked said it, so it's alright.. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm done...signing off for now, so this won't lead any further....

Bullshit, it's just a sign of favoritism again, and I was joking around. That damn comment was blown out of proportion with the damn forum clock. It doesn't matter if he was in the holocaust, he is still a Jewish person. It could still be a touchy subject. But hey, someone one they liked said it, so it's alright.. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm done...signing off for now, so this won't lead any further....

Are you fucking kidding? You think this is favoritism? FTS thinks Falkon is a douchebag. How is this favoritism?

Yes, please sign off, before you spout anymore absolutely ridiculous bullshit.

Becker, are you a mod? Do you have access to the board room? No? Then stop. Because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

FTS fully supported the infraction being reversed. The person who reversed it has absolutely no opinion of Falkon.

Seriously, stop talking shit about something you have absolutely zero knowledge about.

As much as I shouldn't say this, I knew it would be overturned. I just made the ban to make a point and when in and said it was fine with me to overturn it.

Point made, Falkon and I and Matt Fox are all cool. The matter was settled twelve hours ago.

Just don't make Holocaust, 9/11, 7/7, Matthew Shepard, slavery jokes, and everything is fine. This is a pretty free forum, but we do discourage people from making jokes that members might deem offensive. We would rather ban the offender than lose blocks of people in disgust over what is allowed.

Believe me, I knew how this was going to go before it happend. Falkon has show itself to be a very stand up guy/girl. Jane 2 is all good with me.

Right so. No calling someone's child a mistake and pissing off a G-Mod, and no making jokes about a situation that may be considered an insult to someone's ethic group.

I can roll with that.

Right so. No calling someone's child a mistake and pissing off a G-Mod, and no making jokes about a situation that may be considered an insult to someone's ethic group.

I can roll with that.

Yeah that is pretty easy to follow along with and obey.

I am extremely angry face due to the fact I may or may not know someone who has Jewish ancestors. I demand the case to be reviewed.

Don't worry about it. I got shit for a Nazi joke awhile back, and now everyone forgot about it. Until this post of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back