• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have some what of a WWE fan fic going on.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
It's not exactly a fan fic, but for my sake I'll refer to it as that. It doesn't really matter what it is, same thing when it comes down to it.
Anyways, I need some help deciding what I'm going to do. I was going to end the whole thing awhile back, having the chairman (myself) declare the show would be over the next wrestlemania. I went throughout the year, and had a big send off for the show.

After awhile I got bored, and decided to start it back up again. I said that a new chairmen had decided to buy the company, but in his place the former Raw General Manager would take the place as chairman. Well the show started up, I had a draft, splitting every superstar on the roster up into Raw and Smackdown, and then I had my champions picked out of 10 man battle royals. Batista was the world champ on smackdown, and on Raw..Cm Punk won the WWE title.

Before the show ended the last Wrestlemania, Cm Punk was world heavy weight champ to end the shows history, and John Cena WWE champ. Although now Cm Punk and John Cena were on the same brand, so they fought for the title at Backlash, with Punk retaining. After Backlash, I actually entered myself (former chariman) as a now offical superstar. Claiming that I sold the company in a huge plan to reenter the business as a fighter. I wanted to be a face, but when I got on the mic, I just started acting as a heel. Sort of how Punk's heel turn was like, I slowly became more villain like, but I was still booked like a face.

I beat Cm Punk to become WWE Champion, and feuded with him until he decided to call it quits and move to Smackdown, I then competed with John Cena in a pretty huge rivalry. Now I've been giving a lot of unnecessary information, but I wanted to have some sort of a background, anyways, I'll get to the main point.

Randy Orton and Triple H had a heated rivalry, which came to a halt when Orton punted Trips in the head. Due to the mess, Orton was suspended for an indefinite time. I lost the WWE championship at Night of Champions (every year at Night of Champs, at the end of the show..every champion competes in a Steel Cage match. They are all in the cage, and they all must leave the cage. One person will remain, and the one who does is forced to vacate their title. That's the match I lost. I then lost in a huge battle royal, and the winner was a Mary Sue of mine.

In the weeks leading up to Summerslam, I attacked the General Manager of Raw, and claimed since I used to be chairman, I had the experience to take over. I booked the night, and immediately had Cena face The Great Khail, Mark Henry, Ezekiel Jackson, and another Mary Sue of mine (big black boxer type of gimmick). Cena ended up losing, obviously. I also said after the match, that'd I'd announce the number one contender for the WWE champion ship.

I came out, and obnoxiously said that I was the number one contender, in a sort of promo that Alberto Del Rio would do. I would remain GM for the next two weeks, and then a new GM would be assigned. Most of the matches I booked, involved Cena being humiliated or destroyed in completely unfair match ups.

The week before Summerslam, at the end of Raw, I was attacked by Cena, putting me out of action for the next few weeks. In a sort of storyline like No Mercy 2007, when John Cena actually got hurt, and WWE was forced to get a replacement, that's what happened at Summerslam, except mine was scripted.

The Chairman told the Mary Sue that he won't know his opponent until the match started. Well the Mary Sue entered, and then the music played, and here came Triple H. Returning from injury, the king of kings dominated his opponent and became WWE champion.

Now what I want, is Triple H to remain WWE champ all the way to Mania (he might lose it at some point, but he will end up winning it back before Mania). I want Triple H to get superstar of the year (I have the end of the year awards the night before or during Wrestlemania), and then I want Triple H to retire, and he will then be announced as the mystery chairman, taking over the company.

I already have the figured out, what I don't have figured out, is who I want to have face Triple H. I narrowed it down to two people.

Randy Orton, and Shawn Michaels.

I could have Orton return from his suspension at the Royal Rumble, and keep his feud with The Game fueling.

Or I could have HBK win the rumble. Currently, HBK is on Smackdown with the ruthless aggression champinship (a counterpart to the intercontinental championship). He'd have to lose that, win the Rumble, and the go to Raw after EC starting a feud with Triple H.

Only problem is, if it's Trips vs HBK at Mania, it's going to be an I quit match, with HHH winning, and then retiring with the belt. But I'm not sure if I want HBK to go in as the heel, HHH to go in as the heel, or both of them to do it as faces.

If HBK is the chosen one, I'd have Orton come back now, and feud with Trips for the time being. If Orton is, I'll keep HBK as a superstar for another few years or more.

I could have it be Orton and Trips in a Career vs Career match, with Orton winning. That could be too predictable though, plus I don't want Trips going out with a loss, especially if he's coming back as chairman.

What should I do? Thanks if you read all the way this far. Why did I post this in the prison? Well the wrestling spam zone wouldn't get a lot of responses, I'd probably get some heat in The Cage, and the GSD doesn't approve of wrestling talk, and it helps the Prisoners out with some communication.

So help me out. Orton or HBK? And I don't wanna see and tl;dr's. And sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, I'm not proofreading that thing.

har har har

I never heard of that one before..you being serious? I'm sure SNS was using the too long; didn't read one..

Although I'm sure you knew that..and you're just fucking with me. Woulda been funnier with the correct one though.

Seriously though, who do you think would be best? I wanna figure it out before the Royal Rumble. I'm somewhere 'round No Mercy time now.

As much as you don't wanna see Trips go out on a loss, if you were writing this to be as good as it could be, then use Orton.

I mean, Orton was suspended, so there's all this "Bad Air" hanging above them, which means, when he returns, he's gonna wanna punt Trips in the head again, if anything. Maybe have Orton, knowing that it's a Career vs Career Match at WM, take down HHH in the most brutal way possible. Don't just have him end his career by winning the Match, but by physical brutality.

I don't know, just a suggestion.

That would work, but I want Triple H to retire, but he will be back as the unannounced Chairman. I think I mentioned how somebody bought the company off of my character, but in the meantime he made the former Raw GM chairman until he returns.

I plan to have Triple H come out as chairman, the Raw after Wrestlemania, so if Orton would beat Triple H as brutal as possible, he wouldn't be able to even walk...in that case he wouldn't be healthy to return as the chairman the night after.

I think I will have it be Orton no matter what. Triple H vs Shawn Michaels in a Career vs Career match would feed the crowd a lot better, but Orton has a bigger background in the current feud, and if it's Orton, Shawn Michaels would stay around another few years before I write him off, so Orton is probably better.

Now the only thing I have to want to know is, do I want HHH to win or lose. If I decide he wins, it obviously won't be Career vs Career, but if he loses it will be. And if he loses, Triple H would take the feud into his Chairman job as well, continuing the rivalry.

Wouldn't that suck for Orton? You're in a heated feud with somebody, and you end their career on the grandest stage of them all. Then the next night, you're celebrating that you beat the best guy in the business, and the new chairman comes out...the chairman..the biggest boss in the company..the guy who hows the power to do anything..is the guy who you just beat.

I kinda wanted Trips to retire with the title though. But there would be enough juice in this storyline where I wouldn't even need the title to be involved, but I think I'm going to keep it a title match regardless.

What do you think, should I keep it a title match? I could set up another major feud (maybe between Cena and myself) by Wrestlemania time without the title. Although Cena and my feud was fueled over the WWE title, why not have us end on it.

What do you think?

Add a couple paragraphs to that last post and I may read it. At the current length it looks like you didn't try and thus wouldn't be worth reading.

I think I may go with somewhat on what Jericholic said. I had HBK drop the ruthless aggression title at Amergadon, and on Smackdown he said it was a good thing, and now he can focus on getting in the World Heavy weight title picture. Cm Ptunk, he won number one contender ship for the title that same night, says he'd have to face him, as he will win the title at Rumble, and will go to Wrestlemania, and winning the Rumble is the only way Shawn can even get the chance to face him.

I plan to have HBK come out as #1 in the Rumble, slaughter ever one in his way, and quickly eliminate #29 before the last entrant comes out. It's just HBK, and the last entrant. Randy Orton will return here, and after a good 5 minutes of battling 1 on 1, Orton will throw HBK over the top rope.

I will set up some sort of storyline on Raw between Orton and Trips, and set up the career vs career match. Maybe Orton wasn't authorized to return in the Rumble, and he was still suspended, in that case Triple H says he should be fired. Which gets the idea for the Career vs Career match, which Orton would end up winning (barely) on the grandest stage of them all.

Also on Wrestlemania night, they will have a short promo hyping up the announcement of the new WWE chairman the next night on Raw. For HBK, I plan to have Cm Punk beat my Mary Sue at the Rumble, and have HBK win the number one contenders Elimination Chamber. It will be HBK vs Punk, the opening match of Wrestlemania.

After a good 20 minute match, Punk will get HBK in a GTS after a missed Sweet Chin Music, and win the match. You see, I mentioned in my first post how I announced that the company was shutting down, and there would be one year left (and then I decided to reopen it) well everybody wanted to be champion when the show ended, anyways, this was right around whenever that video of Jeff Hardy ranting in the diner was released. (this was right around Backlash time in my storyline, right after the announcement was made at Wrestlemania).

Jeff Hardy cut this stupid promo on Smackdown right after that announcement at Wrestlemania (I pretty much mimicked the stupid shit he said in his video) well Cm Punk came out, and beat the shit out of him. He beat him to a bloody pulp, and pretty much destroyed him. Jeff was taken out on a stretcher, and that pretty much ended his career. Well after the company came back, Jeff was all healed up, he returned costing Cm Punk his WWE title (the match I mentioned in my OP about myself winning the title) well Cm didn't take it lightly, and over the next few weeks they feuded, which ended in Cm Punk winning in an "I quit" match, and causing Jeff Hardy to literally quit the WWE again.

Well my plan is to have Punk win on the opening match, and later in the night, whenever the MITB match is going on, all the competitors are going to be layed out on the ground, in pain, when Hardy comes out of nowhere and takes the briefcase. He goes backstage, finds Punk in his locker room, who is currently taking a show, and beats the shit out of him. Pounds his face into the wall, causing him to bleed. Smashed him into lockers, and walls, and tables. Hardy will grab Punk and his title down into the ring, and get the referee to start the match. Hardy will swanton bomb Punk, and win the title. Now there will probably be some aftermatch controversy about this, but I'll think of that later.

What stipulation do you guys think the Career vs Career match should be, between Orton and Trips? Orton is a good choice now that I think about it, because of Triple H pretty much brought Orton into the company with Evolution. But do you think it should be an I Quit match, or a last man standing, a Steel Cage, an unsanctioned match? Or should it be a normal match? What do you think would be best for the situation. I'm currently leaning towards either a normal match, or an I Quit match. Possibly just a No Holds Barred match.

Although this thread is pretty much getting ignored, I'd figure I'd write about my Wrestlemania card anyways. I'll give the match ups in order of appearance first, and then I'll give a little bit of a background on them. Beware, I have quite a few Mary Sues, most I have given names for, but there are a few who are nameless. I'm sure you'll be able to tell who exactly the Mary Sues are. Also be aware, anything I say isn't part of my "fan fic", and if any thing sounds sort of like it was written, it's just me trying to describe the event a little better without going into too much detail.

Here's the match card:

1. Cm Punk (c) vs. Shawn Michaels- Normal match

2. Every tag team in the company who is not currently mixed up in a different feud..so pretty much every tag team besides Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne, and the tag team of Edge and Christian. And the tag team of Mick Foley and Tommy Dreamer- Tag Team Roulette match (I'll explain later).

3. Adam Copeland vs Johnny Kuntz vs Tad Hamptom- Triple threat match

4. Mitchell Martin vs The Miz

5. Every Superstar that was left on the Smackdown brand without a match, and the Ruthless aggression champion Kurt- Battle Royal for Ruthless Aggression championship.

6. Vladamir Kozlov (c) vs The Great Khail

7. The Annual all Divas battle royal for the womens championship

8.The Hardcore Faction (Tommy Dreamer, Mick Foley, The Sandman, and Ron Hutchens vs Shad Gasphard.

9. Evan Bourne vs Rey Mysterio

10. Jason Anderson vs Edge/w Christian

11. Batista vs The Undertaker

12. Dave Sullivan (me) vs John Cena

13. The Money in the Bank match- Includes Chris Jericho, Sheamus, JBL, Big Show, Elliot Michaels, Phil Levine, Rick, Kofi Kingston, William Shaftworth, and Tyrell Johnson.

14. Jeff Hardy vs Cm Punk (c)- Normal match for the World Heavy weight title.

15. Randy Orton vs Triple H (c)- No Holds Barred, Career vs Career match for the WWE championship.

So here we go. Cm Punk vs HBK. I mentioned earlier that I wanted to have HBK face off against Punk, you like..go and read that in the above post. Well, HBK knew that he had to win the rumble. He came out with the number one spot, and managed to stay in the entire time. It was Edge and HBK in the ring, when Edge hit HBK with a spear, just then..Jason Anderson arrives through the crowd (note, he just lost his world heavy weight title to Cm Punk prior to the RR), and forces Edge over the top rope, and out of the match.

A groggy HBK makes it to his feet whenever Orton's music goes off. A mixed crowd, cheering for Orton's return, and cheering for HBK to reach his goal of getting back into the main picture, fight over the two. After a good 5 minutes, HBK goes for a sweet chin music, misses, and is hit with an RKO. Randy then throws HBK out to win the rumble.

At this point, HBK knows he has to win the Elimination qualifying matches. Orton already stated he's facing the WWE champ, so the WWE champion will defend his title in the chamber, Jason Anderson will get his rematch against Punk, and there will be another chamber match to determine the number one contender for the belt at Mania.
After a night of qualifying matches, five spots are determined. The main event will give the last spot in the rumble.

Batista vs HBK. After a fantastic match between HBK and Batista, HBK just hit the animal with a SCM. He goes for the pine, and right after the 2 count, Orton pulls the ref out of the ring, runs in the ring, and hits Shawn with an RKO. Dave picks shawn up, hits a spine buster, does his Warrior rope shake, and picks up HBK for the batista bomb, after a 1,2,3, Batista wins.

The next week, Shawn challenges Shelton Benjamin to his spot in the chamber. (Shelton Benjamin has been sitting in the low card the last year, barely no feuds at all, just jobbing.) After an intense battle between the two, Benjamin is able to retain his spot in the chamber.

HBK blames Orton for his misfortune, and in Orton's return match, he will fight HBK at No Way Out (I've kept most of the classic ppv names if you haven't noticed, with a few fill in names I made of my own), Orton ends up winning, and in the EC, Benjamin actually was able to beat every one else.

Two weeks after the Chamber, and some build up hyping the Cm Punk and Shelton Benjamin match at Mania, Shawn attacks Benjamin out of nowhere. After the fight is broken up, they two are then scheduled to sort out their differences. After a hip toss to Shelton, he tears his ACL. The match is stopped, and Benjamin is taken out of the arena. The next week a battle royal is schedule to determine the new number one contender, after finally getting rid of Batista, HBK ends up finally winning.

I plan to have a simple match, about 20 minutes, and have a missed SCM, Punk will get the GTS on HBK and get the 123 for the WIN.

The Tag Team Roulette match. I'm not gonna waste my time mentioning all the tag teams, the storyline was, anybody tag team could sign up for the match. This has been done before at Mania. Legacy will be defending their belts.

Let's say you have 6 tag teams. One person from each team fights in the match. Tags are obviously available, and you can tag your partner at any time. Each person is eliminated by pinfall or submission. Let's say Cody Rhodes is eliminated. Ted will then have to come in. Let's say after that, MVP is eliminated. Mark Henry comes in. Then Mark Henry get's eliminated. Mark Henry and MVP are then forced to leave the match, and Rhodes will return. A new round will start, each team will pick who goes in first. And it goes on until one team remains, that team is the winner of the tag team titles.

We have the triple threat match between the Mary Sues. I threw this match together to keep them off the bench. Every active Superstar on both brands is competing at Mania.

Mitch and the Miz. These to have been pissing each other off the last year, I figure it's time to sort out their differences on the grandest stage. Not too much juicy stuff, just interfering in matches and stuff. I may throw in a stipulation.

The battle royal for the mid card smackdown title is also a bunch of scraps who don't have any special feud going on.

Khail and Kozlov for the title. Okay, these two were a tag team...after a battle royal for their Raw mid card title, Kozlov threw Khail over the rope, even though it was speculated that they would dominate the match together. Khail was also injured when he was thrown over, not too serious, but he missed in ring time. Vlad ended up winning the title. Khail returned at No way out, attack Vlady, and there we go.

The divas battle royal is self explanatory, except a new champion will be crowned, as Stephine McMahon has retired from in ring action after being punted in the head by Orton (to strengthen the Trips and Orton feud)

Shad vs the Hard Core faction. Shad was their body guard, and pretty much part of the stable. Tommy and Mick keep getting bossy and whinny, and Shad got pissed, he said he wanted out..and the HCF said he was gonna pay. This is a 4 on 1 hardcore handicap match. This buck will most likely not stop at Wrestlemania.

Rey vs Evan. They were a tag team, after some disputes during matches (one involved Rey slipping of the apron right before a match saving tag, and Evan was hit with a kill switch from Christian. This was right around when Christian returned before No Way Out, and this match also gave E and C a spot in the elimination chamber (which was pointless as HBK ended up winning anyways, which was pointless because Punk retained...which was pointless because he loses the title later (I will also explain later)).

Jason vs Edge/w Christian

Edge and Chris were a strong tag team, but Jason Anderson assaulted Christian backstage, Edge and Anderson have been feuding ever since, even after Christian returned.

Batista vs Undertaker

I mentioned many times how I thought to end my company. Well the "last" wrestlemania had Undefeated Jason Anderson at Mania vs Undefeated Undertaker. Anderson was 6-0...Taker...I went through so many years...so many...I mean all my superstars should be dead..but I lost count. Anyways..I can't remember who I had win..but if it was Anderson, I'm rewriting it to be Taker. Well whenever the company re-opened, Undertaker didn't. He was hanging up the boots.

Well after losing the number 1 contender battle royal, Batista had nowhere to go, and he was left off the card. He will come out and state his case, and then offer a match to any one backstage, as he doesn't want left out. Well after a huge return (some how...maybe fire...lighting...whatever just something really cool) Undertaker comes out. After a big 30 minute..unexpected match..Undertaker..who hasn't wrestled a match in 3 years..beats Batista and adds another tombstone to his cemetery..

Me vs Cena

I explained how the feud started. On the road to mania, Cena attacked me in a parking lot, but I pulled a tire iron out of my rent-a-car, and got the upper hand..leaving him there. (comically, during a match with Triple H and Jericho, Orton comes on the tron, with Triple H's daughter, threating to hurt her. Hunter runs out the Arena to the broadcasting section, to find his daughter on the ground crying, blood on her face. After investigating, HHH is relived to find out it's just ketchup. Still furious, he storms backstage, following Randy into the parking lot, where he's sabotaged by Orton hitting him with a tire iron.

After taunting the game about his hurt knee, I come in and attack Randy, pinning him to the wall and punching him in the face and abdomen. I said Randy had it coming, using MY tire iron to hurt somebody. As I yelled at Randy, each time my voice got higher to express my anger at him using the tire iron without permission, I struck HHH in the knee or chest. I then hit Orton in the head with it and left, leaving both HHH and Orton unconscious on the ground.

I will have Cena win, he's the face in the feud, and I don't wanna seem cocky.

The MITB match. This match is pointless to explain. But I mentioned the Cm Punk and Jeff Hardy feud in the above post, and suggest you read it. Well when all the competitors are on the ground, Hardy returns, grabs the case, and runs backstage. Cm Punk who just came out of the show and is naked, is attacked by Hardy. After a brutal locker room brawl (which after getting a slight upper hand, Punk was able to put on a pair of shorts) Hardy drags Punk to the ring, cashes in the case, and wins the belt.

Trips vs Orton.

I mentioned the above parking lot scene with his daughter. I mentioned Orton attacked his Steph. Orton also beat Vince to a bloody pulp, but HHH had some blows too.

At one point, HHH destroyed Randy's Ferrari. Lighting it on fire. He demolishes his expensive, gold plated iPhone. And at one point, breaks into his locker room..going in his bag. He pulls out several embarrassing items, including condoms and a bottle of Viagra. This also ended in a locker room brawl. There were also many other confrontations, mostly just random beat downs.

Somehow or other, Randy will beat HHH in the match, and that will end the show. If it was real, it'd be really fucking expensive, but it's be the best wrestlemania ever. Undertaker returning, Hardy returning and beating Punk for the belt, Triple H retiring. Myself, getting thy ass kicked by Cena. It will be fun.

NO! :unsure:

Whatever they are, they're some pretty good storylines, you have to admit. Some of them are replicated from WWE, but I usually come up with most of them, plus..after years of it, you kinda run out of ideas. Although how long has WWE been 'round? The 70s? They do a good job at coming up with fresh storylines..hell I even made it realistic..a Trips vs Orton match main eventing wrestlemania.

The idea for Hardy coming back was pretty cool, attacking a nude Cm Punk, who already won his match. I mean obviously Punk was censored. I'd have the FCC all over me if I let that go on unscathed. I mean there's going to be a lot of controversy.

The Trips scene with the viagra in Orton's bag seemed pretty Triple H like...although on the other hand, this was around the same time Orton was messing with Trip's daughter (inb4pedojokes), so he would have been in a more disturbed state more then a joking triple h. Plus, he usually only get's that comedy style around HBK.

I plan to have the next night on Raw, HBK throw HHH a retirement party on Raw..have a big send off mid show. Now this isn't exactly that important, but I'm thinking of throwing in a little comedy scene with HHH and HBK, with Shawn asking why Trips is wearing a suit, but this might give away who the chairman is before it happens. If you were watching Raw, and they keep hyping up the appearance of the real chairman, and Triple H, a huge character in the buisness is "Retiring", would you be suspect Triple H, especially after the fact that he's wearing a management type suit and it was pointed out..and Triple H suspiciously tried to shrug it off and act defensive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back