• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I will probably stop watching WWE, because of Cena.

Hmm, while this stuff is being discussed I guess I'll put in my say.

I just can't get behind Cena. Part of it has something to do with the writing on RAW, the PG era, and the time focused on Cena. I know that for the next year, John Cena will prevail and be in most main events.

Cena is doing things "right" to be where he is, he's just not the dude that's gonna draw me to watch RAW when I know so much is focused on him. I feel the same about Orton.
I also never tuned in to to see Edge, JBL and a few other popular ones.

That might have been different if the story was captivating enough or different people were involved. But others did get drawn into it, so I can't say it didn't work.

The argument use to be "is wrestling fake or not" and now it's "is wrestling boring or not?" Some are still entertained by it and I still watch WWE, hoping for something interesting to happen.

The best angle the WWE has done recently, was the Nexus first attack angle. That was such a surprise and so refreshing, I bet most of you remember how awesome that was. What I really liked was how CM Punk tried fighting back a second time, but nothing came of that whatsoever. And aside from Cena and may be Orton, all it did was make the roster look weak. Heels jumped up to join Cena and who knows what was going on when Edge/Jericho just kept leaving Team RAW or whatever it was.

The characters have like no pride.

Anyway, the WWE and Vince have the last say and I'm not a fan of how they don't develop more characters and how so few are held at such a higher level and the ones that are, really don't seem to be that interesting.

That's why people like this R Truth heel turn, they don't know what the hell he's gonna say or do next. The badder and more outrageous he gets, the better.

If you have an issue with the way John Cena is booked (dominating everyone), you probably have issues with every top guy. Hogan, Warrior, Austin, Brock, HHH, etc. I have no problem with Cena dominating, never have. It's what happens. That's how it goes when you're the top guy. If that's a problem for you, that doesn't apply to Cena, and Cena alone.

now that I've had a chance to think about it and read what Jerichoholic4Life said I agree I was acting like a child. And perhaps youre right about Cena being better than Edge. I'll have to watch closer now on.

I never even wrote this. :wtf: Who edited this? IMO Edge is better than Cena and I was not acting like a child just putting my opinion over. I don't see why it's such a problem that I personally think Edge is better.

If you have an issue with the way John Cena is booked (dominating everyone), you probably have issues with every top guy. Hogan, Warrior, Austin, Brock, HHH, etc. I have no problem with Cena dominating, never have. It's what happens. That's how it goes when you're the top guy. If that's a problem for you, that doesn't apply to Cena, and Cena alone.

I don't mind a top face dominating. I'd just prefer a BETTER top face.

*Facepalm*

The people in The Prison are the people who've broken the rules, Myself & Jenks alike. Then there's you. I certainly didn't go off on one on the Main Boards, I broke the rules and like you, I deserve to be here.

Here's to the multitude (if you know what that means) of Red Rep you get from everyone when they realise how much you fail. Although I'll give you one thing, you put a HELL of a lot of effort into looking stupid. Well done ;)

I know a shitload more about wrestling than you do.

Yeah, sure.
That's why in your "Ask me Wrestling Questions thread", you had to ask for only specific questions?

I'd bombard you with ECW & Past-TNA questions galore and unless you used Google, you'd be stuck for shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back