I hate my school

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
Every year we have this day called Marion Day. I don't know what the fuck its for but whatever it is, we usually do fun activities. Last year my school house went bowling (in a real feral place I might add). That was fun though mainly because I won. But this Friday they are taking us to see The Dark Knight.

Now I'm sure at least 80% of guys in my house have seen the movie and don't really want to see it again. The 16 year olds from last year went Go-Karting. Lucky bastards.

I want to go Go-Karting dammit.

Fake a sicky and stay home. Or wag and go go karting.

You need a fricken Doctors certificate if you don't go. So fuck that. I'll go but most probably just muck around with friends in the cinema rather than actually watching the movie.

You hate your school because you have to go see the Dark Knight? Sounds awful. :lmao:

Do you guys get to go overseas for camp?

:lmao:. fuck the docters certificate. just miss the bus that way you cant go.

I'm sure my school will check the role 1000 times. On the bright side though, at least the school is paying for it. But yet again thats probably covered under my fucking school fees.

You hate your school because you have to go see the Dark Knight? Sounds awful. :lmao:

Do you guys get to go overseas for camp?

Nup thank God. The last camp we had last year was absolutely horrible. I have never experienced so much pain in my life.

I hate camps where they try to make you meet 'other people'. Pisses me off so much, I have friends why can't i just stick with them. It ruins the experience for me when they have to go all meet new people on me.

Where'd you go? And what did you do?

Not overseas or anything, it wasn't far from my school. It was survival camp for 3 days. Just imagine carrying a 20kg backpack on your back for 3 days straight while walking vertically uphill. I'm not even exaggerating. No toilets or showers. If you wanted to take a dump, you have to use a shovel to dig a whole.

We had to set up our own tents and everything. We had to bring our own food. We had to carry our tents as well. We had to cook for ourselves. The guy said we walked a total of 60 km over the 3 days. My back and shoulders were aching for days. On top of that I had a blister on my foot that popped when I was walking. I had all blood in my sock and it stung like hell. It almost scarred me for life that camp. Absolutely horrible. It really made me appreciate home more.

I hate camps where they try to make you meet 'other people'. Pisses me off so much, I have friends why can't i just stick with them. It ruins the experience for me when they have to go all meet new people on me.

I hate thoes camps. 2 weekends ago, they made us go on a camp over the weekend to meet the people we're going to China with. I was thinking Why do we need to meet them now? We'll meet them in a couple of weeks and I just want to stay with my friends. And it took up my whole fucking weekend.

Once, my school let me sit on a chair instead of the floor, and on a Friday they let me have a hot meal. I love my school.

We also had to wipe our ass with leaves if we didn't bring toilet paper. No, I'm not joking.

Not overseas or anything, it wasn't far from my school. It was survival camp for 3 days. Just imagine carrying a 20kg backpack on your back for 3 days straight while walking vertically uphill. I'm not even exaggerating. No toilets or showers. If you wanted to take a dump, you have to use a shovel to dig a whole.

We had to set up our own tents and everything. We had to bring our own food. We had to carry our tents as well. We had to cook for ourselves. The guy said we walked a total of 60 km over the 3 days. My back and shoulders were aching for days. On top of that I had a blister on my foot that popped when I was walking. I had all blood in my sock and it stung like hell. It almost scarred me for life that camp. Absolutely horrible. It really made me appreciate home more.

You can walk at 90 degree angles? You have gained my respect Rusty.

You know what, I had to do almost that exact same thing. :lmao:
Except we only walked 40kms and my blister didn't pop. Except it was downhill for some of it and we got to slide down the hill because it was so muddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back