• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I fucking hate Irony

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
I have an Exam the day after the Smackdown and ECW House Show in Auckland on the 11th of June. The Day after in the afternoon I have a Psychology exam in Biopsychology great fun. I have to be completely ready for it before I go to the Wrestling. I fucking hate Irony. I said that this could happen when I got the ticket. And I look at my Exam schedule and what do I see the exam. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk.

I plan on going to TNA Slammiversy on June 8th and I will be taking some summer course for additional accreditation and I know I will have a test on that Monday, I can feel it already, but my plan is to just study that Friday and a little on Saturday and get ready for the show if it happens, but hopefully no test will be given.

I'm sure you can handle it. Besides, if you study like crazy the weeks going into the exam, it's a great thing to get your mind off of it the night before it takes place.

Yeah I need it to get my degree. And I already have 30000 worth of debt to pay to the Government.

I'm close to 40,000 heading to 50,000, but with my degree a good school district will pay it off for me. But to be real, if you failed the mid term, the final you will need an "A" or a low "B" to pull a "F" and to be honest with you, unless you just slept through the first weeks of class and now you are focus, then you will not get high enough on the test to pass the class. AS most schools require a "C" just to get credit for a required degree class.

No the test is worth 20-25% of the final mark I have an essay I am writing now that is due in on the 7th May for this which is another major part of the course.

Yeah. But I have two psych papers like that. But at least I was closer to passing that mid semester test. I fucking hate 5 courses in a semester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back