• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I gotta go to the fucking ballet.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
I've actually gone to the ballet a million times, but my Grandma works there (Pittsburgh Ballet). I hate going out front, I mean..I love going backstage, the dancers and stage crew all love me..I used to be there all the time as a kid.

I only went because I get out of class the entire day. My teacher is making us dress up though. No t shirts or jeans..I'm actually supposed to wear dress shoes..but tough shit..I don't have any.

I got offered to go because I take Drama, but most of the kids are gonna be a bunch of band queers. I hate those band kids (No offense to anybody who was in their high school band). I hate the ushers out there too, there are all snobby. Only good thing is, we get to stop at McDonald's or Burger King on the way back (All though, I was fucking told Denny's..I guess they decided that was a bad idea).

So I have to go out front, in the normal seats..dressed like a poon. I wanted to wear a suit..makes me look official..but I don't have one so I'm forced to wear a polo and some slacks. I'll put a T-shit and shorts under my clothes, so I won't have to be dressed like that the whole day.

Won't be that bad though..I hope. Kinda hoping we get a 2-hour delay..then the thing will be cancelled. But hey..least I get outta class. One more day this week having to look at my history teacher, and I was gonna explode...that bitch has problems.

I've actually gone to the ballet a million times, but my Grandma works there (Pittsburgh Ballet). I hate going out front, I mean..I love going backstage, the dancers and stage crew all love me..I used to be there all the time as a kid.

Holy shit bro, your gram is a stripper?? You must have a very good fake i.d. to get in all the time. You must make it rain, like them rappers to have all the dancers love you.

Well, just think to yourself "What would Big Ben do in this situation?" chances are he'd just try to enjoy his time watching the girls in the tights and dancing around on stage. It'd be a great way to open yourself up to the arts. Heck, as silly and crazy as I come off on these forums, I have been known to go to lectures regarding philosophy, and other interesting subjects around my city, and even go to art shows. It doesn't hurt to open yourself up to experiences with culture. When I was younger I used to dance in the ballet and jazz recitals.

I love the theatre. One of my favorite things to do outside of hockey games, Reds games, concerts and getting shitfaced. It's a fucking great time. Tell ya what, I'll take your place. What ballet are you to enjoy?

So you used to go all the time, the people there love you, and you're COMPLAINING? Christ, man, suck it up, Ballet isn't that bad, especially when you realize that the female dancers will all be wearing skin-tight clothing, and might even be attractive.

I only went because I get out of class the entire day. My teacher is making us dress up though. No t shirts or jeans..I'm actually supposed to wear dress shoes..but tough shit..I don't have any.
1. When I was your age, I completely understood the whole wanting to get out of class thing. Then I got older, and realized that getting out of class isn't always a good thing, since you have to catch up on what you miss.
2. Are you really complaining about having to dress up? I mean really, you can deal with looking rather dapper for one day. Who knows, maybe a fellow high schooler of the opposite sex (or the same sex if that's your thing) likes the way you look and wants to go out with you or something.
3. Buy a fucking pair of dress shoes. How can you NOT have any? They are a vital part of ones wardrobe. What would you do if you had a hot date, wear flip-flops?

I got offered to go because I take Drama,
So wait, offered means they asked if you wanted to go, and you CHOSE to go. If that's the case, you can't complain if you willingly chose to attend.

but most of the kids are gonna be a bunch of band queers. I hate those band kids (No offense to anybody who was in their high school band).
Fuck you, you piece of shit.

I don't know the band people at your school, but being in band =/= being a homosexual. Just like being the QB of a football team (and thus having your hands on another mans ass all the time) =/= being a homosexual.

I hate the ushers out there too, there are all snobby. Only good thing is, we get to stop at McDonald's or Burger King on the way back (All though, I was fucking told Denny's..I guess they decided that was a bad idea).
Maybe the ushers are snobby. And lol about the McD's or BK thing.

So I have to go out front, in the normal seats..dressed like a poon. I wanted to wear a suit..makes me look official..but I don't have one so I'm forced to wear a polo and some slacks. I'll put a T-shit and shorts under my clothes, so I won't have to be dressed like that the whole day.
don't do that. Wearing shorts under slacks isn't a good idea. Suck it up, be a man, and wear the slacks all day, you'll look better for it.

Oh, and you're in fucking Pittsburgh, and you're gonna wear SHORTS? Hell, son, it's COLD.

Won't be that bad though..I hope.
It WON'T be bad. You'll enjoy yourself at the Ballet (it's in a major city, and is likely being performed by talented professionals, so it'll be good), you'll get some fast food, and you'll have a good time not being dressed like a hoodlum.

-------------------------
EDIT:
You want him to rape the dancers?!?:wtf:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to justinsayne again.

I don't know the band people at your school, but being in band =/= being a homosexual. Just like being the QB of a football team (and thus having your hands on another mans ass all the time) =/= being a homosexual.

To be more precise, my hands were usually around his testicals. Plus, I took shotgun snaps. Either way, I like pussy.

The people backstage probably all thought "It's so lovely that Granny Sully is nice to her ******ed grandson."

Crock that is going to far. Sully is a nice young lad and there is no reason to use such an offensive phrase around him. He is a very special boy and we should treat him as such.

I apologize that you have had to read such awful things throughout this thread Sully, please do your best to look past them.

I love the theatre. One of my favorite things to do outside of hockey games, Reds games, concerts and getting shitfaced. It's a fucking great time. Tell ya what, I'll take your place. What ballet are you to enjoy?

Dracula.

Maybe it will be good.

And ST, I did say the people there love me, but the thing is..when I'm up front..nobody knows me. I'm like just a normal person (I know..I sound like a bitch, deal with it).

And yes, dressing up does suck. I love to wear suits..look like a business man, but polos and slacks don't work for me.

AND YES, I HATE BAND KIDS! I CANNOT FUCKING STAND EM! DEAL WITH IT. I despise the little shits.

They are even worse during football games, especially away games. Whenever we have to stand on the sidelines, and they are right behind us.

They suck, they think their little band competitions on Sunday mornings are all important, you know what they said at the start of the year "Well at least we win" in one of their nerdy voices. You know..the kind you have when you get a cold. NO, you don't fucking win. IT'S A BAND COMPETITION!

They are even worse during football games, especially away games. Whenever we have to stand on the sidelines, and they are right behind us.

They suck, they think their little band competitions on Sunday mornings are all important, you know what they said at the start of the year "Well at least we win" in one of their nerdy voices. You know..the kind you have when you get a cold. NO, you don't fucking win. IT'S A BAND COMPETITION!

Competitions have winners.

They stand behind you cause they are supporting their school, who you represent on the field, and if you want them to stop saying shit like "well at least we win" then GO OUT AND FUCKING WIN SOMETHING!!!!!

Never. Only thing I'll do for band kids is pour chocolate milk down their trumpet. That's why I don't wanna go to this thing, I'm forced to sit with a bunch of band kids, while I could've gotten the ticket for free, I could've gotten to go backstage for free.

I actually should go with my Grandma to work one of these days, kinda miss it back there. Then I'd have to deal with a shitload of people telling me how big I got.

They stand behind you cause they are supporting their school, who you represent on the field, and if you want them to stop saying shit like "well at least we win" then GO OUT AND FUCKING WIN SOMETHING!!!!!

We went 7-2 this year. And most of them don't even do it to "represent" the football players, in fact..I think they hate us..and vice versa.

Fuck em, lol.

I played in the pep band in high school, and the football players loved us... and we weren't all that great. Instead of pretending your cool shit because you're a football player and not in the bad, look at it objectively and realize that those kids are out there to support you and make the game better for all involved.

And I must remind you, you post on an internet wrestling forum, you're not exactly the coolest fucking dude in the world.

Never. Only thing I'll do for band kids is pour chocolate milk down their trumpet. That's why I don't wanna go to this thing, I'm forced to sit with a bunch of band kids, while I could've gotten the ticket for free, I could've gotten to go backstage for free.

I actually should go with my Grandma to work one of these days, kinda miss it back there. Then I'd have to deal with a shitload of people telling me how big I got.

You CHOSE to go you stupid shit, stop whining about it, if you don't want to go then you shouldn't have chosen to, it's really that fucking simple, and seriously keep picking on the band kids, just don't be surprised when they start beating the ever loving piss out of you with their instruments, and you become the laughing stock of the entire fucking school

My god you are the whiniest little fuck I have ever met

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back