I got kicked out of my house

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
i was out and got a phone call telling me to tell my ride not to leave right away when i got here and when i got home a suitcase was on my bed. I don't know what to do I have 38 dollars to my name and im 19 years old. I'm so confused

Damn, that sucks man. How are you online right now? I hope you have a job bud.

Damn Christian, that sucks a lot man. And they didn't say why?

I know it isn't the best solution, but do you have any friends that you could stay with?

Damn Christian, that sucks a lot man. And they didn't say why?

I know it isn't the best solution, but do you have any friends that you could stay with?

not really im tryin to figure that out right now. I hate to do it because im not a mooch but I have no alternative im not naive enough to try to be on the street.

Damn, that's some crazy shit. I'm sure somebody will let you crash until you can back on track. Hope you can get this figured out.

Wow, dude. Talk to whomever you are currently living with, and try to get things straightened out with them. Do you have any family you can live with, man? I'm not a praying man, but you're definitely in my thoughts.

Jesus Christ, this shit happens all the time. If you're a real man you will figure shit out. If you're not you will die. Simple as.

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1419684 said:
Wow, dude. Talk to whomever you are currently living with, and try to get things straightened out with them. Do you have any family you can live with, man? I'm not a praying man, but you're definitely in my thoughts.

they all live up north

If you don't mind me asking, what happened? Obviously an answer isn't required.

No idea they won't say anything. My dad called and said to tell Manny (the friend I was out with) not to leave right away when I got home. When I got there a suitcase was on my bed and my mom said my dad wanted me out and we'd talk about it tomorrow. They owe me 100 dollars as well. I don't know how long Im gonna last with 138 bucks though. Hotels cost 50 bucks a night usually. So thats out the question. I wanna man up and prove them wrong but I don't know what to do its so sudden.

What the fuck is your deal, Monkey?

Thought you'd draw some attention to yourself by being a complete and utter jackass? If you don't have anything constructive to say, if you don't want to help him out in this situation, then basically just fuck off and stay out of the thread.

Ok, all the people living on the streets are just a product of this...NO, they choose to live their life this way. If CB doesnt want to do this, then he can be a man, and then prove me and everyone else wrong. Until then he's just bitching about getting kicked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back