I am posting in wrestling.....

He's talking about me :laugh:

I said Batista is bad at promos and that's about it, I don't know where he's getting all these over-exaggeration material from.

Promotion/Demotion thread. Free for anyone to read. If someone else reads it and honestly tells me it's "spam" and "saying Batista is bad at promos because I don't like his wrestling", I'll admit I'm wrong. But I'm not expecting it.

Maybe, But you are still wrong, Why would Bastista suck at talking, Because you dont like his in ring work?

Maybe, But you are still wrong, Why would Bastista suck at talking, Because you dont like his in ring work?

Not to drag wrestling in here, I just feel his promos are weak. He's a bad actor. When I think Batista promo I draw back to the Cyber Sunday build up with Jericho. I just personally didn't feel it was any good. I never brought his wrestling up in my post.

I watch wrestling to be entertained, so I wouldn't nitpick everything about someone by trying to pretend that I'm paid to observe wrestling talent.

Is that fair enough or am I off my rocker?

I red repped a moron for quoting his earlier post in the thread and adding 'Wooooooo' to the discussion.

I red repped a moron for quoting his earlier post in the thread and adding 'Wooooooo' to the discussion.

:disappointed:

This is what I was afraid of...I'm sure the mods are handling dumbassness like that, but I'm pretty sure we didn't have that level of stupidity before the relaxed rules. You give them an inch, they take a mile.

Yeah red rep them, because so far that has accomplished so much:rolleyes:

It's made me feel better.

Yeah red rep them, because so far that has accomplished so much:rolleyes:
As have the people repping them. :rolleyes:

I think it's funny how these posters are red repping people they think are inferior to them, when they are pretty crappy posters themselves.

:disappointed:

This is what I was afraid of...I'm sure the mods are handling dumbassness like that, but I'm pretty sure we didn't have that level of stupidity before the relaxed rules. You give them an inch, they take a mile.
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*takes a breath*

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, you are most certainly right. We never had poor posters before the loosening of the spam rules. Everyone posted 17 sentences and no one was ever infracted.

Can you really be that stupid? You're making yourself look like a dumbass when you say that.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*takes a breath*

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, you are most certainly right. We never had poor posters before the loosening of the spam rules. Everyone posted 17 sentences and no one was ever infracted.

Can you really be that stupid? You're making yourself look like a dumbass when you say that.

I'm guessing I wasn't as clear as I wanted to be with my post. I wasn't saying we didn't have short, spammy posts before. I was talking about the content of that post.

Again, I know it existed before, but it wasn't nearly as bad. Not from what I had seen myself.

It seems like the same few topics are being created over and over again.

I've noticed the same thing. There's slight differences, but nothing so major that they can't be added to old threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back