Holding grudges on a wrestling forum.

Why do people feed the trolls?

this Little wes guy seems to be red repping me non-stop. It's sad and annoying at the same time. For what reason? he said because he doesn't like me? Like i care. But then he red reps me again. LOL. And its probably because i called out his favorite wrestler Mr. kennedy for being an overrated, injury proned, garbage wrestler, which he is by the way. I can careless about red reps and all of that but atleast let go of your pathetic little grudge and leave me the hell alone already. I'll bet anyone on here he's gonna go running to the mods and flame me after i repped him.
You're an idiot.

Sly and I have been warring on these forums for 2 years now. And it's never been staged - usually just something that "happens." And it's a score we'll never settle. It's like Hogan vs Flair.
actually no, it didn't break my spirit. its funny, didn't u just come off a heated argument over lex luger and vader. I could have sworn you got your asshole ripped apart and became a spiritually broken mess. it wouldn't surprise me if your emotionally and physically broken up aswell.
Well, maybe you're not so dumb after all. ;)

Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck is it with people taking red rep so god damn serious, between jackasses like this dumbfuck and the pathetic fucking clowns who flood your PM box with pointless crap every time you give 'em a little red...fuck it, from this point on if I give someone red (which I only do if I feel your post is absolute shit) and they either make a thread about it or send me a fucking PM I will continue to red you into oblivion... or until you decide to get a fucking life, the whole whinnying about red rep shit is getting old, and is just fucking sad really

You get those as well? Lol I get at least four a week.

I hate them, they're fucking annoying as hell, seriously if someone reds you it's prolly cause your post was shit, get the fuck over it, it's only rep

agreed I cant stand people using rep as a way to get themselves over, state and opinion and mean something if your getting red you probably deserve it, guys like butsecks need to stop whining and start posting better dammit

agreed I cant stand people using rep as a way to get themselves over, state and opinion and mean something if your getting red you probably deserve it, guys like butsecks need to stop whining and start posting better dammit

Or they could just GTFO...

IC25's the man...except his guy was beaten to tears by my guy.

Hansen > Vader! LARIATOOOOOOOOHHHH!

But seriously, to stay on topic, it needed to happen.

Prax got Spawn put into the prison, what two years ago when he was a G-mod, thta's when spawn was a flamey one...

anyways, we put prax in the prison a few months ago, and spawn went in there raising all sorts of hell.

I'm pretty sure I put Spawn in the prison because I wanted to. I don't remember Prax having anything to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back