• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Many Of You Here Support Trump?

Do I support him? Not really.

Do I think he's a better choice than that lying scum sucker Hillary? Absolutely

Do I support him? Not really.

Do I think he's a better choice than that lying scum sucker Hillary? Absolutely

There's absolutely no way this should be surprising, and yet here I am, surprised.

There are always new and creative ways to be disappointed by Milenko.

giphy.gif

Maybe in the sense a giant douche is better than a turd sandwich but even then it's not really support, especially considering I think very little of either candidate and half the time I'd rather see Hilary in there over Trump. Trumps a wildcard, all he's done is say outlandish things to get support and it actually worked, if he does win nothing has really been said about what he'll do, he hasn't offered a plan or any solutions to problems and it's really up in the air with him how his presidential term would go.

With Hilary at least you have an idea what her plan is, with Trump it's really up in the air, if you go with what he's saying though it won't be good. Trump is a huge gamble, he'll either pay off big or he'll lose big, I'd say the latter is most likely.

Trumps entertaining, I'll give him that but it's pretty damn hard to really support a guy like that.

On another note why is it such a big deal that Hilary is a liar? I don't think there's been too many honest politicians throughout history. Yeah people are bitching she got caught but lets not pretend things like this aren't a common occurence in government.

On another note why is it such a big deal that Hilary is a liar? I don't think there's been too many honest politicians throughout history. Yeah people are bitching she got caught but lets not pretend things like this aren't a common occurence in government.

Indeed. Somehow everything Trump has done and said is canceled out because Hillary has lied in the past. All the experience and intelligence Hillary has shown and her extensive resume, none of that matters because Trump has said she lies. Trump's lies don't count of course and you're an idiot if you bring them up.

It's pretty hilarious. People say that about Hillary but you turn to Trump who constantly has to backtrack and contradict himself. Not to mention his terrible business track record.

Just say she has breasts, therefor should be in a kitchen. At least in saying that its not blatant that you're clueless. Just a prick.

If you can vote for Trump, you know nothing, about anything.
I'm not voting for either of them and never said I was just that in my opinion he's a better option. He's still an absolute moron though.

Although I'm probably a bit biased because of my hatred and disdain for liars.

I support neither candidate. It's a complete and total shitshow between two people who have no business being anywhere near the oval office.

But neither will change much, if anything. It doesn't actually very much matter very much who wins.

The votes that really matter are the votes for congressional seats.

I support neither candidate. It's a complete and total shitshow between two people who have no business being anywhere near the oval office.

But neither will change much, if anything.

The votes that really matter are the votes for congressional seats.

Out of curiosity, why do you think Hillary doesn't? She's an accomplished lawyer, a former Senator and a former Secretary of State. That's quite the resume for someone to ride to the White House.

I don't support either of them Trump is an idiot and I absolutely hate Hillary....I don't think there is someone living on this Earth today that I hate more. I will never vote for that woman....ever. As for Trump....fuck I hate politics.

Out of curiosity, why do you think Hillary doesn't? She's an accomplished lawyer, a former Senator and a former Secretary of State. That's quite the resume for someone to ride to the White House.

She's wishy-washy as all hell and generally unlikable. She has no strength or conviction, and isn't very popular amongst her political colleagues. She's more or less the opposite of her husband, who coincidentally is the ONLY reason she had enough support to win the nomination.

Last night, I finally sat down to do some research into Hillary's alleged corruption. I just wrote it off as convoluted smear tactics and solely based off inductive reasoning, giving it little to no weight (since you can prove virtually anything with just inductive reasoning.)

The result? Whilst there's still no hard evidence, it's VERY hard to defend Hillary after looking into it further. Basically, it appears that the Clinton Foundation (a charity for improving living conditions globally) has been the source of some very wealthy investments from places like Russia, China, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia. She then positioned that funding into her presidential campaign. Normally, this would be highly illegal, but because there is zero transparency for charity donations in the US, it is impossible to say for certain whether she did this, although the signs clearly point to yes given the exponential growth the Clinton Foundation has received and the fact that Hillary refuses to declare what attributed this growth.

Hillary Clinton has quite literally created a situation whereby nobody can look into her affairs, even though she's now a Presidential candidate, and was formerly a paid officer of the US government, and her family's running "a charity".

I'm just glad I don't get a vote on this shit-show, being a Briton. Voting for someone like Hillary would kill me, voting Republican would kill me. I could just slap a vote on a third-party, but there's zero point seeing as it's winner-takes-all, unlike the British elections.

I do agree with deanerandterry though, with regards to a myriad of politicians being proven liars, so Hillary should be given more lenience, but the fact that the Clinton Foundation scandal is so colossal makes it very hard to defend. There's a difference between a politician lying, and a politician breaking the law.

I'm just glad I don't get a vote on this shit-show, being a Briton. Voting for someone like Hillary would kill me, voting Republican would kill me. I could just slap a vote on a third-party, but there's zero point seeing as it's winner-takes-all, unlike the British elections.

England took over the shit-show with the Brexit. I don't think your country has any gleaming light at the end of the tunnel.

There was a bright eyed smart woman named Joe Cox though.

She's wishy-washy as all hell and generally unlikable. She has no strength or conviction, and isn't very popular amongst her political colleagues. She's more or less the opposite of her husband, who coincidentally is the ONLY reason she had enough support to win the nomination.

Unlikable is very true and she has the personality of a 2x4 but I certainly wouldn't call that a reason not to vote for her. This idea of sitting out makes it easier for Trump to win and that's different than dealing with a boring President. That's terrifying.

England took over the shit-show with the Brexit. I don't think your country has any gleaming light at the end of the tunnel.

There was a bright eyed smart woman named Joe Cox though.

Well yeah, I've bitched about Brexit probably more than I have Islam on this forum. Looking forward to potentially getting anthrax from beef imports with the lack of EU regulations.

It is pretty depressing to see so many actual racist, completely misinformed, deliberately obtuse and completely ******ed people get their way by attempting to kill our country, whilst a promising politician died for nothing.

I probably won't vote because you know, I'm remarkably lazy, but if I do it'll be for Hillary. Mostly because, just like most of the fucking country, it's in my best interest to vote Democrat.

This. The last honest president we had was Jimmy Carter and Americans couldn't handle him telling them to put on a damn sweater when it got cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back