• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you think DX will end?

Noone is going to turn on anyone.... The whole DX thing was to get Triple H as a babyface.... And why do you think Orton came to Raw... Because Triple H said he didnt want to fued with Edge being Edge is a top heal.... As his first rivalry as a babyface.... Its going to be like this.... HBK is going to "injure himself" at Unforgiven... Then there just gonna drop the DX thing.... HBK comes back to SD! or Triple H goes to SD! one or the other will happen...

triple h wont work on SD! cos he considers it the "B show". thets y he left and went back 2 raw in 2002!

Well then HBK is going to go... And the way I see him going theres going to be a draft... HBK will be a suprise pick... Kinda like RVD was at the last draft...

Yeah, RVD was a BIG suprise.....its not like he's been traded at every single draft now is it? just like Big Show! lol

Smokeydogg said:
i dont see hhh and hbk breaking up they have already had a fued and having another one seems pointless

i dont see the hell in the cell match being the end of dx

True, they have already had a feud. But, the beginning of that feud was the destruction of the FIRST re-incarnation of DX. Also, during that feud Triple H was a heel and HBK was a face. Now, if they reverse roles, Triple H will win the feud, HBK will be a heel for a little longer, and then go back to being a face again. This whole DX thing was to get Triple H over as a face anyway. Now all they need to do is have him get superkicked in the face by HBK, and Triple H is a face for as long as he wants, (unless he sledgehammers somebody).

HBK isnt going to be a heal... He stated since his finding God thing... He hates working as a Heal... The only reason why he worked as a heal when he faced Hogan was b/c he knew Hogan was gonna get more chears then him... And he didnt want to get boo'd as a good guy... So he gave them a reason to boo him...... NOONE IS GOING TO TURN ON EACH OTHER....

I think it will end at survivor series with micheals getting screwed somehow. I still think its gonna be the traditional survivor series five on five match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back