• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you think DX will end?

maybe someones gonna mess up on a important match(like the hell in the cell mathc there having), and then someones gonnna get pissed and attack the other dx member...or maybe they might turn on each other

Ummm seeing as how the game wants to stay face for the remaining of his career i think HBK will sweet chin music his ass lol..

i dont think Trips will stay face 4 tha rest of his career (however long that is! Hopefully he doesnt do a Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan! lol) Hes already said he prefers 2 b a heel.

i dont see hhh and hbk breaking up they have already had a fued and having another one seems pointless

i dont see the hell in the cell match being the end of dx

taker04 said:
i dont think Trips will stay face 4 tha rest of his career (however long that is! Hopefully he doesnt do a Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan! lol) Hes already said he prefers 2 b a heel.

Actually... A bit before Triple H turned face... He said he likes working as a heal... But he wants to be a face for his carear... And noone is going to turn on noone... This is whats gonna happen I think... At Unforgiven... Show is gonna do some sorta injure HBK angle.... HBK is gonna go get his knee surgery... And Triple H is gonna go get his title shot... And when HBK comes back... There just gonna drop the whole thing like they always do...

I think it will end at Unforgiven. I dont think they will make a big point of them braking up, I think they will loose the H.I.A.C. then Michaels will go for surgery and Triple H will go into a semi main event feud with Umaga.

i hope they don't break up to soon, i enjoy there jokes

I think it will end in a couple months, when they find HHH dead in his hotel room from choking on his own neck fat. LOL. Seriously, its like he doesnt give a shit anymore-he's all chubby and pale now. Time to do another cycle Trips...it's not like they're gonna suspend you.

^but he'll get away with it cos hes fuckin the bosses daughter!

what a bunch of shit....guys are getting suspended n shit...you know goddamn well that Vince shoots test right into his eyesocket...he's been juicing for years....and now we see Chris masters come back lookin like a cruiserweight...hahaha...masterlock...he couldnt even chain his bicycle now...hahahaha

I think HBK will get injured at Unforgiven,then HHH will rebuild the DX army(with guys from RAW/SD/ECW) in preparation for HBK`s return at SSeries2006.With a stipulation that they will have to disband if they lose.But they`ll get screwed by one of their own DX army members and disband.

i agree the hiac is a way to take hbk off tv for a while he will get hurt to get his surgery just like at wrestlemania then hhh took over and made dx what we all remember

DX wont end for a long time. Its obvious with McMahon bringing out Regal, Kennedy, Finlay, Big Show all out at last night and all of them along with the FIVE members of the Spirit Squad, Vince & Shane McMahon are bringing back the Corporation. Its a brand new corporation look and who will they have to feud with? Just because HBK is going for surgery doesn`t mean he cant be on TV, he just wont be able to wrestle. Steve Austin did the exact same thing back in 1997. DX will add a member or two, possibly Ron Killings if he comes to WWE. I dont know just yet. Also, X-Pac is a possible addition that would fit. Then DX & The Corporation feud for months until HBK gets healed up. Possibly around Wrestlemania or so leading up to a DX vs. Corporation match. The members changing in between. Thats how it needs to be!

I hope it ends soon..........REAL soon, i've always thought that it would end with Triple H turning on Shawn.

I read that Micheals is injured right now as well. So its either have more members or scrap it.

Uh, scalizi, the reason that triple h is "pale and all flabby" is because his wife just had a baby, you might have heard about this. It will end with Michaels getting hurt tho.

you're right...it is a known fact that when a woman gets pregnant the husband gains the weight...ahahaha

Triple H is pale and flabby because he doesn't juice anymore, and he doesn't go to the tanning bed either. And by the way, it was a joke.

I'd like DX to end with Triple H turning on HBK, maybe injuring him so that HBk could get his surgery done. It'll probably happen after Unforgiven.

Flames Out
Dragon

It will end with either:
1. (if NWO coming back) the easy way with nwo destroying dx and spray painting nwo on hhh and hbk's back with hbk getting an 'injury' in the process or
2. it won't end because of the new age outlaws returning
3. dx turn on eachother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back