• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HOLY FLYING FUCKSTICK

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
STOP FUCKING SPAMMING SO FUCKING MUCH! WE GET IT! THE DANIELSON STORY IS FUCKING HUGE! FUCKING READ THE FUCKING SPAMMING RULES YOU FUCKING TWAT WAFFLES! IS IT THAT FUCKING COMPLICATED TO FUCKING ELABORATE ON YOUR FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT POST BEFORE HITTING THE FUCKING BUTTON?

I keep wanting to post in there, but I get distracted by the 1 or 2 posts on each page like " I cant find da storeeee on wwe.com"

STOP FUCKING SPAMMING SO FUCKING MUCH! WE GET IT! THE DANIELSON STORY IS FUCKING HUGE! FUCKING READ THE FUCKING SPAMMING RULES YOU FUCKING TWAT WAFFLES! IS IT THAT FUCKING COMPLICATED TO FUCKING ELABORATE ON YOUR FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT POST BEFORE HITTING THE FUCKING BUTTON?

Those two words in conjunction with each other probably make the best combination of words ever.

I knida wish people would stop making new threads on the subject, aren't there like 5 of them now?, I understand one in the wrestling sections, and another in the wrestling spam sections, but are all the others really that necessary?

Alas no, which is partially what annoys me.

"Hey, it's been 9 hours since this story broke. I BET NO ONE HAS MADE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS YET!"

Everyone wants to be sure someone reads their shitty post. My favorites are the ones who read a post in one thread, and start another to respond to it. If only that's how all of us did things.

Danielson is gone. Why can't people get over it and stop spamming up and making threads about. Just buy tickets to the next ROH show and shut your stupid little cum-stained mouths about.

111 between the two of you...

Holy shit!

Plus, that thread really is the breeding ground for stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back