• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hogan VS the Streak?

I think Hogan vs The Undertaker's Streak at WMXXX would be reminiscent of Hogan vs Andre at WMIII

Irresistible Force vs Immovable Object
Rumor had it at the time that this match was considered for WrestleMania 23 for the same reason (HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN ending Andre's unbeaten streak). The other opponent discussed was Big Show to either recreate the slam.

Hogan vs Taker? Yes please.

Nostalgic reasons.
Hogan back at Mania.
Pumped up Stadium.

Are just 3 reasons I want to see this. I dont care if the match isnt that great, the story tells itself. I am sick to death of wrestling snobs pushing for indy spot monkey midgets to take the place of larger than life characters like these 2 gentlemen.

Hogan vs Taker? Yes please.

Nostalgic reasons.
Hogan back at Mania.
Pumped up Stadium.

Are just 3 reasons I want to see this. I dont care if the match isnt that great, the story tells itself. I am sick to death of wrestling snobs pushing for indy spot monkey midgets to take the place of larger than life characters like these 2 gentlemen.

Indeed....It would be static with these two against each other at WrestleMania. Arguably the two biggest WrestleMania Legends of All Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back