• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hockey Day in Canada

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
The biggest day in Hockey for Canada. Who is watching? S_F? Showtime? Jane? Dewey better be.

Game 1

Montreal v. Ottawa

Dewey can't watch. None of the networks in my area are showing it, and my satellite provider took Vs. away from me. :(

I was thinking of doing this, but I knew TM would be.

Ottawa up 2-1 going into the third period. That was a big goal for Montreal on the PP and gives them a better chance to get back into the game. I despise both of these teams and I wish there was a way for both of them to get no points.

TM, Toronto vs. Vancouver tonight. It's going to be a great game.

I was thinking of doing this, but I knew TM would be.

Ottawa up 2-1 going into the third period. That was a big goal for Montreal on the PP and gives them a better chance to get back into the game. I despise both of these teams and I wish there was a way for both of them to get no points.

TM, Toronto vs. Vancouver tonight. It's going to be a great game.

You could kill them both...

Just got off the phone with my best friend, a big Leafs fan, who moved east for school. Was always a rivalry we had between us, so I am excited to see them go at it tonight. Hate there is that big break between game 1 and 2

Big game for Vancouver, opening up the longest road trip in NHL history and I'm sure they would love to open it with a win. Hopefully Toronto has something to say about that. Plus if Toronto wins I'll have the bragging rights.

Canucks went 39 games without and OT loss. Looking at some teams, like TO or Dallas, who keep it tied for 60 minutes up their in the standing is harmful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back