Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Three games today, two on NBC and one tonight on Versus

first we get Wings/Wild at 11:30
wpid-Detroit-Red-Wings-vs-Minnesota-Wild.jpg

then after that is Hawks/Pens at 2:30
Chicago-Blackhawks-vs-Pittsburgh-Penguins.jpg

and the final game of the night, The Hertiage Classic, Habs/Flamers at 5:00
Heritage-Classic-Hockey.png

next to Football is there anything better way to spend a Sunday than with a full slate of great hockey action?

God damnit NBC, so instead of putting on Wings/WIld I get Caps/Sabres, two teams I couldn't give a fuck less about, whatever happen to this thing called REGIONAL COVERAGE:disappointed:

LOL, NBC must be reading my post, game just switched over to Wings/Wild, now I can be one happy puckhead:D

Am I the only person watching games?!?, I know I'm not the only hockey fan on this site, where the fuck is everybody?

I'm a fan of the Wings, but when I turned it there they were on Intermission. I'm gonna try and catch the rest of the game then, since there's nothing else on, watch Hawks/Pens, since it should be a good game.

I'm watching Caps/Sabres. The NHL messes up by playing the same teams over and over again for these. I understand that the Caps, Pens, and Wings get a lot of attention, but they should showcase some of the other contending teams.

I also feel they should have try some prime time games on Sundays now that Football is over with, save the Pens,Caps,Wings for prime time.

Red Wings have had two PP opportunities and on the last one it looked like Minny was the one on the PP.

And Minnesota's goalie is doing work today.

I'll save my predictions for a sport I'm more knowledgeable about...

2 goals in 5 minutes after none in 40.

Im watching the Penguins and Blackhawks, which I thought would be the matchup for the Cup last year. I don't see either team getting close this year, unfortunately.

What a great couple of games we got today, so far both games ending in Shootouts!!!!

and KANE WITH THE GAME WINNER, FUCK YES!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back