Hey, anyone want to discuss wrestling?

Money in the Bank PPV should have one case that both brands fight for, like at WM, and have that be the main event

So erm, yeah. What's with that Ultimate Warrior guy 34anyway, dude's a tool. Doesn't know when to quit. Thinks everybody still caes about him and shit. He was like the only guy in wresling you5 had a gayer finish than Hogan. #ultimatehomo

Why. . Why would you say that?

You're the Ultimate douchebag mate.

On of the best thread ends ever!!!

With pages of Miko being stoned on aluminium weed, the final two posts were epic.

Close this thread ye scounderly mods, ye know perrfectly werl this thread has rreadched its peeek!

Ne one lookin to discuss wrestling?

I'm interested in talking about how WWE is booking Cena to look better then The Rock on Raw and how pathetic it has become with all the WWE stars saying "Cena got the better of The Rock this week" and the best thing WWE could come up with is that a professional actor/wrestler, known for his promos, apparently had to write his lines on his wrist.

I'm also very interested in how WWE can rejewvenate the diva's division.

Ne one lookin to discuss wrestling?

I'm interested in talking about how WWE is booking Cena to look better then The Rock on Raw and how pathetic it has become with all the WWE stars saying "Cena got the better of The Rock this week" and the best thing WWE could come up with is that a professional actor/wrestler, known for his promos, apparently had to write his lines on his wrist.

I'm also very interested in how WWE can rejewvenate the diva's division.

Yup, the WWE definitely needs more women jews on its weekly products. Where's Scotty Goldman's sister when you need her?

Yes of course. Because thats the only way were gonna get out of here. So pitch in a topic and lets discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back