• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here Comes The Pain - Brock Lesnar Returns Spam Zone Version

Yeah, he's so past his prime that HHH hand-picked him to call his last match.

:disappointed:

Hand picked by Triple H to call "The End of an Era" Match, him I wonder why you would have the Voice of the Attitude Era Good Ole JR come out and call a match involving 3 of the Attitude Era's biggest stars. Is it because Jim Ross was the voice of that very Era that ending?

:shrug:

Барбоса;3816108 said:
When it comes to returns/moments like that, the best thing that a commentator can do is to keep quiet and just let the pictures say everything. This was something that JR was always good at.

Somewhat true. However, Ross would always lose his shit for the first three to five seconds, in a manner which made every single person in his/her living room go as insane as those in the audience. Cole doesn't have that in him. It's unfortunate.

Hand picked by Triple H to call "The End of an Era" Match, him I wonder why you would have the Voice of the Attitude Era Good Ole JR come out and call a match involving 3 of the Attitude Era's biggest stars. Is it because Jim Ross was the voice of that very Era that ending?

:shrug:

Only YOU would look at it that way. Fucking moron.

Actually, you're 100% ******ed but you didn't have to be a wrestling fan to get that way. It just came natural to you.

Man you are really reaching today, its hilarious and pathetic at the same time. I'm sorry you like a shitty overrated outdated announcer and I don't, but good grief get off my titties already.

You are almost as sad as the Dragon Saga and his constant trolling of my posts.

Man you are really reaching today, its hilarious and pathetic at the same time. I'm sorry you like a shitty overrated outdated announcer and I don't, but good grief get off my titties already.

<yawn>

Pssst... is he gone yet?

1. He's not shitty.

2. You shouldn't think so often.

Now its a two on one, great.

It's more than two if you count all of the other intelligent and rational posters on the forum, as compared to your dumb ass.

1. He may not be shitty but he's past his expiration date.

Since when does "expiration date" have to do with effectiveness? And if JR's not shitty, why the fuck are you complaining?

2. Sorry if not being a mindless sheep bothers you both so much.

Actually, your stupidity and horrific judgment bothers us. Oh, and the fact that you haven't shot yourself yet.

Lets hug it out, Triple H/HBK/Taker style at the top of the ramp

How about you stop posting on the forum?

I'll be honest, I was 80% sure the Lesnar reports were bollocks. I'll be honest again, I like Brock Lesnar. I'll be honest a third time, I'm glad to see him back.

You are an honest man.

Got up this morning and I'd texts on my phone from people who have not watched wrestling in a long time. Supposedly they saw it on MTV, so MTV are covering the return of Brock Lesnar to WWE in some fashion. That is how socially relevant this is, cause you know, if it makes MTV most of the time it's appealing to idiots and idiots make up a majority of mainstream audiences, isn't that right xoxofrenchkissxoxo?

Glad to see the man back. A complete beast and the report he could be working what is basically a part-time schedule with the option for more dates is exciting, Here Comes the Pain.

The Dragon Saga, this was you, wasn't it?

PopAl.gif

Just watching the Lesnar return just now. The sound of a whole arena full of people Marking. The. Fuck. Out.

It's a beautiful thing. Even if this was all his return amounted to - an F5 on Cena's beaten, loser ass - it would still be worth every penny they are paying him.

Last night was incredible. Despite Michael Cole's best attempt to piss all over it

...the fuck are you talking about?

Everyone keeps shitting on Cole's reaction but it was just fine. He sounded surprised when Brock's music hit, he sounded excited throughout Brock's entrance, and he described Brock as a monster and an anomaly. What more did you want from him?

Face facts, guys... Cole is not, has not been, and will never be JR. Cole has his own style and showcased that throughout Brock's entrance. So stop crying about it.

While we're at it, I'd like to throw my support in for Cole. He sold the whole thing perfectly well. I presume people would like JR to work a full time schedule until he drops dead? He has had his time, and Cole is the only one with the experience and gravitas to take the torch from JR. Josh Matthews? King? Booker? Hahahahahaha.

I was not watching consistently when Brock was in the WWE - and have always found him a bit, meh, as a wrestler.

But everyone seems ecstatic to have him back. What feud should I look up of his to see him at his best (promo and match wise)? I have watched his HIAC with taker which I found epic... But I'd like to watch his best "feud". Suggestions?

...the fuck are you talking about?

Everyone keeps shitting on Cole's reaction but it was just fine. He sounded surprised when Brock's music hit, he sounded excited throughout Brock's entrance, and he described Brock as a monster and an anomaly. What more did you want from him?

Face facts, guys... Cole is not, has not been, and will never be JR. Cole has his own style and showcased that throughout Brock's entrance. So stop crying about it.

He most certainly did not sound surprised. Zero passion. If that's his style, he can stuff it. I like it when he's heeling it up. That's the Cole I loves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back