• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here Comes The Pain - Brock Lesnar Returns Spam Zone Version

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
I marked the fuck out. That was one of the best Monday Night RAW's in forever, from the beginning until the end you had to love that. Sure, most of us knew Brock was coming back, but the way he walked around the ring, the way the fans were just chanting "Holy shit!" You could see something huge was happening.

To echo JGKY's comments from last night, it has never been so great to be a fan of professional wrestling, and this just added a Brock Lesnar sized extra to it. Here Comes the Pain!

Yeah, that was all around some pretty awesome shit. Probably the thing that nobody's going to talk about after Lesnar is how awesome Punk and Henry were. That's a feud that must happen.

Last time I saw him in WWE he was getting booed out of the building worse than Cena ever was. Time heals all wounds.

Everything that happened on Raw tonight was great. I think the crowd contributed a lot to that. Let's hear it for the Miami crowd. *applause*

There was a thread basically shitting on Miami as a wrestling city, but the reason the crowd was so rabid was simply the fact that so many fans come into Miami for Wrestlemania and the hardcore fans will snap up the tickets for Monday Night RAW following, so that is how we got what we got.

Holy Shit definitely isn't PG anyway, but fuck it, seems we have a new era of sorts anyway, if this People's Era is what we're calling stuff like this happening, I am fucking happy. Everything about RAW was awesome, Jericho's promo, Henry vs. Punk, The Rock's opening promo but Brock Lesnar coming back was fucking amazing.

Seriously I stopped watching WWE back before Lesnar left the first time. (I had a 5 year gap where I didn't watch) why did he leave the first time? Doesn't seem like he was a wrestler long... or was he?

Brock, Rock, and Mick Foley seem to have accomplished a lot out side of the wrestling business.

Seriously I stopped watching WWE back before Lesnar left the first time. (I had a 5 year gap where I didn't watch) why did he leave the first time? Doesn't seem like he was a wrestler long... or was he?

Brock, Rock, and Mick Foley seem to have accomplished a lot out side of the wrestling business.

He wanted to become a football player.

Yeah, that was all around some pretty awesome shit. Probably the thing that nobody's going to talk about after Lesnar is how awesome Punk and Henry were. That's a feud that must happen.

I totally agree. I'm stoked Lesnar is back. Anyone who didn't mark for that isn't a wrestling fan. With that being said, I hope Lesnar's return doesn't throw Punk to the wayside. His match with Henry was great for a Raw match and the segment with Jericho was gold. Regardless, this has totally pulled the WWE landscape up from its roots and shaken it.

Really? that seems backwards.. how did he do?

So he left wrestling to pursue football????

How the hell did he end up in UFC?

Awful. The Vikings signed him but he was like, fourth string.

After that he went to NJPW for a little while, during the phase in which Antonio Inoki was trying to make it into a half MMA, half wrestling organization. He won the title there but then got caught up in some drama where he refused to defend the title then took the belt to Inoki's new fed, which kept trying to do the same shit. Eventually Kurt Angle beat him for that version of the title, then Nakamura unified the belts. Meanwhile Lesnar decided to transition from half-MMA to full MMA and had a fight in Japan, then got signed by the UFC.

How in the blue moon fuck can anymore justify TNA being better than WWE right now? Kurt might actually jump ship just to have another match with Lesnar.

I don't think Lesnar is really passionate about wrestling. It seems he's here solely because it is his last option. Because of that, I don't know if I can invest in him.

Awful. The Vikings signed him but he was like, fourth string.

After that he went to NJPW for a little while, during the phase in which Antonio Inoki was trying to make it into a half MMA, half wrestling organization. He won the title there but then got caught up in some drama where he refused to defend the title then took the belt to Inoki's new fed, which kept trying to do the same shit. Eventually Kurt Angle beat him for that version of the title, then Nakamura unified the belts. Meanwhile Lesnar decided to transition from half-MMA to full MMA and had a fight in Japan, then got signed by the UFC.

So in a short time he reaches the title scene and headlines wrestlemania.. and throws it all away to be a 4th string football player? :wtf:

Interesting how he came to UFC.. but I remember he wasn't to please when people would talk about his WWE stuff..

Great to see Lesnar back...

Thanks for answering my questions :)

But I don't get it... something bothers me.

Rock leaves to make movies but all the while says he loves the business comes back to help inbetween his busy schedule..

Brock leaves the business cause he hated travel (I hear) and to be a 4th string football player, and down played wrestling a lot while he was in UFC.. the moment he can't MMA anymore he comes back because he has no other options.. the IWC fans in cheer him..

Yet the Rock has no reason to come back and the IWC boo's him.. :wtf:

I am glad to see Lesnar back... I just can't deny the irony of it all.

The F5 was sweet!!

So in a short time he reaches the title scene and headlines wrestlemania.. and throws it all away to be a 4th string football player? :wtf:

Interesting how he came to UFC.. but I remember he wasn't to please when people would talk about his WWE stuff..

Great to see Lesnar back...

Thanks for answering my questions :)

But I don't get it... something bothers me.

Rock leaves to make movies but all the while says he loves the business comes back to help inbetween his busy schedule..

Brock leaves the business cause he hated travel and down wrestling a lot while he was in UFC.. the moment he can't MMA anymore he comes back because he has no other options.. the IWC fans in cheer him..

Yet the Rock has no reason to come back and the IWC boo's him.. :wtf:

I am glad to see Lesnar back... I just can't deny the irony of it all.

My perspective on it is that Lesnar didn't want to live with regrets, and wanted to at least give football a shot while he was still young. :shrug:

MMA was probably him not wanting to turn tail back to the WWE too quickly. But, here we are.

My perspective on it is that Lesnar didn't want to live with regrets, and wanted to at least give football a shot while he was still young. :shrug:

MMA was probably him not wanting to turn tail back to the WWE too quickly. But, here we are.

I can live with that..

now the question comes...

Here comes the pain..

or

House of pain!

this match up MUST happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members