• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hell in a Cell LD Will RKO Your Grandmother and Cut Your Hand Off on 10/3/10

oqaqsg.jpg

No, apparently Time Warner is having problems with it. I'm watching it in another way while waiting for the company to stop sucking at life.

Thassum shit. Too bad you missed the only match really worth watching.

King: "This is the most statistic... uh... structure ever built."

I think they're hoping that we don't get bored of watching two Hell in a Cell matches in a row... also when was the last time a SD! match was the Main Event of a ppv?
Cena/Barrett could also ME the PPV. It might make sense too. End the PPV with Cena in a Nexus Shirt.

I see Cena and Barrett ending the show, but I feel like they'll somehow get the stip changed to a cell match. You can't close the show without a cell match, and you can't end it with Kane.

I think Barrett and Cena will end the show mainly because Taker can't go like he used to. I am not expecting anything big from that HIAC. Cena vs Barrett on the other hand..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back