• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hell in a Cell LD Will RKO Your Grandmother and Cut Your Hand Off on 10/3/10

Just been lurking round the wrestling forums and the new HHH return threads are poping up saying.

"HHH WILZ RETRN 2NITE N SMASH TEH DOR WIT TEH SLEGEHAMERZ!!!111"

While I don't think he's coming back... I must say it wouldn't be the worst time. Two of Trip's greatest rivals are stuck in a cage together. If Triple H came in with the hammer... well... that would be pretty cool, and it would spawn a great three-way-rivalry, where all 3 men have legitimate issues with each other.

This has been a dull match so far. I just don't think Randy is not interesting to the crowd if he isn't just hitting RKOs.

He's a power-spot monkey, like Austin.

People popped for Austin's Thesz Press, Mudhole stomping, fingers, and the Stunner. Nothin' else.

People pop for the IEDDT, the Punt, the seizures, and the RKO. Nothin' else.

If those two men are doing anything other than those listed moves, nobody cares/d

He's a power-spot monkey, like Austin.

People popped for Austin's Thesz Press, Mudhole stomping, fingers, and the Stunner. Nothin' else.

People pop for the IEDDT, the Punt, the seizures, and the RKO. Nothin' else.

If those two men are doing anything other than those listed moves, nobody cares/d

Austin had a character though. Orton's character is his lack of character.

Not liking Orton tonight, he seems to be sandbagging a bit... hoping Miz does cash in at the moment to liven it up...

Both valid points, AJ and Doc.

I just think Sheamus is trying to bring intensity and stuff while Randy is just being dead weight. =/

I'm not watching, but I'm guessing that he's just doing his stupid IWW spots so that the crowd won't die during the match. Because fuck knows they would otherwise.

I hate when the commentating is insincere.

"No idea what he's going to do here."

DUH... Maybe drop him chest first onto the stairs King? God dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back