• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hell in a Cell LD Will RKO Your Grandmother and Cut Your Hand Off on 10/3/10

Damn near nobody can strike these days. That's not even a real criticism.

Morrison looks better, works better, and can be useful once he gets comfortable on the stick. His taped promos are proof of this. He just needs seasoning.

How long has that rhinestone encrusted tool been on the main roster and still can't cut a promo? Five years?

How long has Wade Barrett been on the main roster and can cut a promo? Four months excluding the show no one watched?

But that's not fair. Barrett is better than most people.

How long has that rhinestone encrusted tool been on the main roster and still can't cut a promo? Five years?
He doesn't get consistent opprotunities to enhance his skills.

This is what house shows should be used for.

How long has Wade Barrett been on the main roster and can cut a promo? Four months excluding the show no one watched?
That's not fair and you're about to admit it.

But that's not far. Barrett is better than most people.
Boom.

Also, I really wasn't insulting him for the use of the Black Hole Slam. I'm just surprised. Last I checked, Batista had ownership of that move in the WWE. Sad to see someone else taking his material so quickly. Where's the respect for a legend?

Considering none of the Nexus are allowed interfere is *Shudders* Darren Young allowed interfere since he is no longer a Nexus member?

Also, I really wasn't insulting him for the use of the Black Hole Slam. I'm just surprised. Last I checked, Batista had ownership of that move in the WWE. Sad to see someone else taking his material so quickly. Where's the respect for a legend?

*Shrug* apparently Barrett used a sitout powerbomb in FCW and a spinebuster as a finisher before dropping it for the Wastelands. Dude clearly has no respect for other's property.

Not that anybody owns wrestling moves.

This thread has been fun. :)

But yeah. I am glad someone watched the match I linked. I thought it was a lot of fun. Poor Wade-y got CLOCKED with that microphone. I wanna see a spot like that tonight. I really do. haha

*Shrug* apparently Barrett used a sitout powerbomb in FCW and a spinebuster as a finisher before dropping it for the Wastelands. Dude clearly has no respect for other's property.

Not that anybody owns wrestling moves.
I don't care about ownership of moves in general, but people seem to have forgotten Batista too quickly. At least I can push him as an Old School guy in the tournament next year. I know that's sure to appeal to the snobbery of a few posters.

I didn't even know Batista used the black hole slam in WWE. I thought he stuck with the good ol' Spinebuster. I know Umaga used it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back