hater

I take it you must be a Cena fan. I'm sorry I don't feel the same way you do. I get sick of seeing talented wrestlers pushed aside for Batista, Big Show, Kane and the rest of slow methodical side-slam robots.

I'm completely indifferent to what he does. But you cannot say that he's bad at what he does.

And I dislike Batista, Big Show and current era Kane, but I don't see your point.

No, he's an asshole. I was indifferent to Cena a few months ago, but listenting to all these morons complain has actually made me a bigger fan.

Can someone get Sly in here to shut this guy down? If not then I'll have to and I'm really not in the mood to do so.

I take that back, looking at his posts in more like blind Batista hate. Slightly more respectable than Cena on the totem pole of blind hate.

The blind Cena hate and just the general ignorance of it all. Oh and saying Batista is overrated despite the fact he's one of the most disliked wrestlers among people on this here forum.

And good, I'm not the only one...

I'm actually waiting to root for Cena as soon as he makes that heel turn. When he first popped on the scene he would wear Yankees jerseys in Boston, his own hometown. Heels rule! I must say I'm pretty surprised you guys thought enough about me to give me my own forum. All hail The Hater.

The blind Cena hate and just the general ignorance of it all. Oh and saying Batista is overrated despite the fact he's one of the most disliked wrestlers among people on this here forum.

And good, I'm not the only one...

Dude I've been here for one day. I haven't had a chance to read all the forums.

I'm actually waiting to root for Cena as soon as he makes that heel turn.

oh one of you guys.

When he first popped on the scene he would wear Yankees jerseys in Boston, his own hometown.

was done before he did it.

Heels rule!

Smark.

I must say I'm pretty surprised you guys thought enough about me to give me my own forum.

I made one for the fictional fromthenorth today. And for a guy because his name was funny.

All hail The Hater.

BradTheGreat does it better.

Reactions: gd
Meh. We had a nice little back and forth over CM Punk....there was no "fuck Batista" in that particular thread.

I have no quams with him.....other than the fact that he's a hater. Don't be a hater, be a lover (of women.....not men.....and not me)

Its not just you Blade, I had to red rep him earlier.
He gave a n00b argument against Miz that sounded like he was truly against the guy without real good points whatsoever.
It was really childish.

It's obvious the younger guys hating on the hater. Let's just agree to disagree. I never said Cena did it first. He was way better as The Prototype in UPW and OVW.

"Vintage" n00b as Cole would say.

And there definetly is some blidn Cena hate.

I sawa a "Fuck Cena" at the end of one of his posts for no reason at all.

He did say it for a reason! He said fuck cena cause Czena is teh suxxorz. rofllmaoz.

Or something to that effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back