Has Cena really become the WWE's new Stone Cold?

• Thread starter Chain Gang Soldier
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Cena isn't the new anything. HE IS A JOKE. How this guy, with no real ability at all, was allowed to parade around with his goofy toys-r-us belt for as long as he did I'll never know.

mystyk said:
John Cena isn't the new anything. HE IS A JOKE.

Bravo! He SUCKS!!!

Oh no... Veto's gonna get mad again. I insulted his wrestling icon!!!

Pssst! He doesn't like people who thinks Cena Sucks!

HE SUCKS! Man, he REALLY sucks.

i think steve and the rock were legendary figures in the wrestling industry. just like bret. the wwe didnt have to try real hard to push them, it just happened naturally. i mean i kno austin had some long title reigne but cena's are just complete piss takes.

so no i dont think he is the austin. the wwe is trying sooooooooooo damn hard to push him that it just doent feel natural to cheer him.

anyway i kno this isnt a thread about what type of people like cena but just for the record different nations react differently to him.

- people in the UK loath him. im from the UK myself so i can personally vouch for that. when raw came to here last the crowd was almost as harsh on him as they were in ons2.

- to be honest tho, i think americans are starting to like him again. he gets pops all the time now.

- people in india and japan love him 2.

- people in italy dont like him so much

sorry about taking the discussion away from the original question but i had something to say.

wrestlemaniaxxx said:
Bravo! He SUCKS!!!

My name is Vato, and you should stop trolling. Cena is NOT the next Stone Cold. Cena can only be Cena, as Stone Cold can only be Stone Cold. I never said that Cena was a great wrestler or an icon. If you would actually read the posts, you would have seen that. The fact of the matter is, if Cena came out in a concert tee instead of a throwback jersey, you guys would be a lot more receptive. A guy of his "complexion"...rapping, and representing "thugs"(Dr. of Thugonomics) is an affront to what you guys believe in. That's the true reason a lot of people dislike Cena. "Can't wrestle" is a b.s. argument. What does that mean? Really? I've seen him execute wrestling moves and holds. The number may not be as many as "the true wrestling fans" would like, but he still knows them. Same moves? You should really read the "same old s**t" thread. Cena has held world championships in 3 wrestling organizations, so I guess you guys know better than them. I also don't care who likes Cena and who doesn't. I just think that this whole "thing" is completely absurd. I consider myself to be a true wrestling fan. Let me speak on this. J.R. and the WWE hype machine are saying all this stuff about ECW fans. I was a fan of the original ECW. I went to shows and PPVs. I don't know what happened to all the fans, but that is not what ECW is about. People like to say that ECW is about the fans. No, ECW was about the wrestling. Sure the fans actively participated in the shows, but what is a wrestling fan with no wrestling. Those guys, even if you botched moves....they would let you know, had respect for the people putting their bodies on the line every night. I see no respect in this new ecw. Even if you don't like a wrestler, you, as a fan, should appreciate the fact that those guys are sweating and bleeding for you. Fans who mark out to themselves about how knowledgable they are, are not wrestling fans. They are something else. It doesn't matter if you are WCW, WWE/F, ECW, Glow, NJPW, FMW, Indy or anything else, a wrestler is a wrestler. He's performing for you. You should respect that or just don't watch. Ok, the most contraversial champ? The only contraversy is with the fans. 'Member when I said that Vince would riot if K-Kwik became champ? You 'member. Cena is you guys' K-Kwik. There is the contraversy. Not any bogus claim that Cena can't wrestle....not a detailed list of his (few) moves...no other bogus argument either. The contraversy is what I said earlier about his complexion.

And to Zoltaire, who said this....

"The Masked Vato just likes arguing with people and the easiest way for him to find one is to try to be a Cena appologest."

First....I don't like arguing. I just think that filling the forums with threads about a wrestler that everybody "supposedly" hates is ridiculous. Nobody was a voice of reason in this(not even you), so I thought I'd put my two cents in, which, in my estimation, were even better than your disjointed diatribes(I can use big words, too. Spelled correctly also.). For the record, the guy you were replying to "prolly" blacked out..when he read that word..."prolly". So you can stop try to build my "fan" club, I know how much most of the people on these forums love me already. *wink*

And to the guy who told me to shut up because I let somebody know, with sarcasm, that their comments did not prove or disprove anything to me or that they did not "handle me", stop trolling. Why don't you shut up? If I'm discussing something with someone, it's our business and I can say what I want. If you don't like the way I comment, which by the way, is exemplary, you can...and how do the kids say this?.......GTFO. Teehee.

Last, but not least....to wrestlemaniaxxx. Stop trolling and learn how to post.
YOU SUCK! Man, you REALLY suck.

Have a great day!

I remember why I hardly ever post now. Everyone simply posts statememnts that hold no facts or reasons to back up what they are saying.

error2k5 said:
I remember why I hardly ever post now. Everyone simply posts statememnts that hold no facts or reasons to back up what they are saying.
Yeah, I agree. The guy above you actually sent me a pm saying that he would beat me up. You can lead a horse to a forum, but you can't make him post in a literate way. Darned interweb thugs!

Oh, Vato...

Well Mr. VATO,

Cena SUCKS! If you want to keep kissing his ass, then join his club! But stop pushing others to agree with you.

The reality is as simple as this: Cena is an OVERRATED STAR! Vince has been trying to sell us (the fans) the idea that Cena is the greatest wrestler in the WWE and he isn't. WWE can do much much better than that!

I will repeat this over and over again: CENA SUCKS! And I think that at least half of wrestling fans think the same. But you know what? They are not PUSHING IT like you do, Mr. Maked Vato!

Go! join the KISS CENA's ASS CLUB!

I'm not kissing anything. It also doesn't matter if anybody agrees with me. The fact is, hardly anybody who has replied in this thread has said anything of any substance...and that goes for half the threads in this place. Look, me and you get our statistics in the same place. I don't mind if you don't like Cena, but why do you not think that saying "Cena suck" is pushing anything. If anything its pushing more than anything I have ever posted on these forums. My posts are just detailed and able to be understood. Don't get mad at me. Get mad at the public school system. I hope you got jollies by cussing me over the internet. It just further proves that you cannot have a discussion with anybody without breaking down if it does not go your way. I thank you for your time.
P.S. You should join the "we hate Mr. Vato" fan club. It is home to illiterate spam posters and people who are not capable of typing their thoughts coherently. You don't have to pay dues. You just have to curse people over the internet and leave two and three word comments that contribute nothing to the forum. Cheers!

The Masked Vato said:
I'm not kissing anything. It also doesn't matter if anybody agrees with me. The fact is, hardly anybody who has replied in this thread has said anything of any substance...and that goes for half the threads in this place. Look, me and you get our statistics in the same place. I don't mind if you don't like Cena, but why do you not think that saying "Cena suck" is pushing anything. If anything its pushing more than anything I have ever posted on these forums. My posts are just detailed and able to be understood. Don't get mad at me. Get mad at the public school system. I hope you got jollies by cussing me over the internet. It just further proves that you cannot have a discussion with anybody without breaking down if it does not go your way. I thank you for your time.
P.S. You should join the "we hate Mr. Vato" fan club. It is home to illiterate spam posters and people who are not capable of typing their thoughts coherently. You don't have to pay dues. You just have to curse people over the internet and leave two and three word comments that contribute nothing to the forum. Cheers!
you are an ass kisser and if you could you'd suck cena's ****:)

D_GenerationX said:
you are an ass kisser and if you could you'd suck cena's ****:)
What's the deal between you to? Cena is not the next stone cold but he is great and he is being pushed so much because he is not an a$$ backstage and he works really hard.

Cena is not my favorite but he does alot for the company... If you think Stone Cold was a "good wrestler" you are crazy. But he was entertaining as hell! Cena's a better wrestler but is lacking the originality that Stone Cold had. Austin had 3:16 and the stick it to the boss attitude that everyone loved. To be dead honest Cena is a hell of a entertainer and this would not even be a discussion if, things like Cena making HHH tap and stuff like that didnt happen. Wins like that are messing him up...

I think Cena is a very hard worker and he deserves his time as champ and he is going to take the WWE really far down the road Cena doesn't have to be Stone Cold to tell you the truth I hope he's not a Stone Cold from what I heard what Stone Cold was about Cena is original and he is respectful and i can respect that.

Cena, Edge, Orton - One of them are gonna get the belt back from RVD. Its probably gonna be Cena tonight b/c the title hasnt changed on Raw in awhile. Them 3 offer different things as a champion but honestly Cena gets to much heat... he been taking some unwanted blame but he is a good champion like it or not. The storylines need to pick up some in the main event categorys and the mid-cards need to alot!

his belt is that goofy van dam still has it and cena is not austin or anyone else he does a dam good job at being himself ok haters

wrestlemaniaxxx said:
Bravo! He SUCKS!!!

cena is the one everyone is talking about so i think what wwe has been trying to do has worked he is getting loved and hated but one thing is or sure everyone knows who he is and he dont give a fuck if he gets booed or not still gets a big paycheck at the end of the night

boon! said:
i think steve and the rock were legendary figures in the wrestling industry. just like bret. the wwe didnt have to try real hard to push them, it just happened naturally. i mean i kno austin had some long title reigne but cena's are just complete piss takes.

so no i dont think he is the austin. the wwe is trying sooooooooooo damn hard to push him that it just doent feel natural to cheer him.

anyway i kno this isnt a thread about what type of people like cena but just for the record different nations react differently to him.

- people in the UK loath him. im from the UK myself so i can personally vouch for that. when raw came to here last the crowd was almost as harsh on him as they were in ons2.

- to be honest tho, i think americans are starting to like him again. he gets pops all the time now.

- people in india and japan love him 2.

- people in italy dont like him so much

sorry about taking the discussion away from the original question but i had something to say.
im from the uk and i love him and so do my friends ok so dont vouch for us all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back