Hart Foundation V.2 Not happeningg...?

tap-out

Occasional Pre-Show
First mods if this needs to be moved please do so.

Alright with the debut of TJ last night on ECW, does that mean that the plans for the HF2 is out? Does anyone else think that the WWE is screwing the pooch again on something that could have been big?

Personally i don't understand this. If DH isn't ready i would still keep tj in fcw and debut them together as the Hart Foundation V.2 with Natalya. God, i think the WWE really messed up on a perfect oppurtunity that was staring them in the face. Granted it can still happen but IMO it will be done the wrong way now, having them individually debut....especially since the WWE is DYING for new fresh tag teams...not singles put together to form a makeshift team.

Thoughts...

I think the general consensus within WWE is too get the fans familiar with TJ Wilson/Tyson Kidd and his background as a Stu Hart trained wrestler and an honorary Hart Family member. That way when they finally do the HFv2, people aren't wondering who the hell He is.... I will admit that keeping DH in FCW sounds a little fishy to me. Having Teddy Hart would've really set this thing off.

To the contrary, I think Tyson Kidd's debut may be the best indication it will be happening. Look at his attire - it's got hearts on it, in the old Hart Foundation style. Natalya is of course a Hart (well, a Neidhart anyway), and has got a new look (once again, complete with hearts) for her debut as apparently his manager. The announcers completely sold him as Dungeon trained, and made it clear he has close ties to the Hart family.

I think they're setting up for the new Foundation. I mean, yeah, they could have thrown it together immediately, but won't it be better if they slowly build it, with Tyson and Natalya for a little bit, then bring in DH and then slowly unveil the second coming of the Hart Foundation? Given time and a solid build up, a slow approach to the Next Generation Foundation will result in a tag team with much more momentum and importance than if they had thrown it together from night one.

I think the jury is still out on whether this faction will ever happen. What with the firing of Teddy awhile back, and the suspension of DH Smith they haven't been doing all that great. I am also surprised that Natalya hasn't gotten the exposure I thought she would. She's one of the better female wrestlers in the company and easily the best on Smackdown with Victoria gone now, and has not even sniffed at least the Diva's title yet. I guess we'll see how Tyson Kidd progresses and if maybe WWE will pull the trigger on the HFv2.

One thing that aggravates me to death is Vince's obsession with having copyright on everything. I wish he would just call some of these kids by their real name so people would know. Natalya should be changed to her regular name, Nattie Neidhart..DH is fine I guess. Tyson Kidd I don't understand, as TJ Wilson sounds like a more marketable name to begin with. Who knows what they what have called Teddy Hart had he been called up to the main roster. I also think WWE should let them wear there attires which denote their connection to the Harts and everything. TJ' attire with the tassels that he wore previously is indicative of the British Bulldog. Natalya should wear the pink and black all the time like the Harts, Neidhart, etc. did. All these things would make people embrace the Hart legacy more and just by association with them could very well get all these young superstars over.

Against the original poster I think that it will happen, after the fans get going with the two. They know who Harry Smith is, because he was already on TV. The know who Natalya is, she has already been on TV. The now just have to sell the family friend, to make him seem like a heart, TJ Wilson has to be known as that, a Hart. Then they will join together and be christened the Hart Foundation. And there is more, what if they got to feud with Legacy? Who wouldn't want that feud, the Harts vs Orton's Legacy? Just give it some time, and it will bloom.

IOne thing that aggravates me to death is Vince's obsession with having copyright on everything. I wish he would just call some of these kids by their real name so people would know. Natalya should be changed to her regular name, Nattie Neidhart..DH is fine I guess. Tyson Kidd I don't understand, as TJ Wilson sounds like a more marketable name to begin with. Who knows what they what have called Teddy Hart had he been called up to the main roster. I also think WWE should let them wear there attires which denote their connection to the Harts and everything. TJ' attire with the tassels that he wore previously is indicative of the British Bulldog. Natalya should wear the pink and black all the time like the Harts, Neidhart, etc. did. All these things would make people embrace the Hart legacy more and just by association with them could very well get all these young superstars over.

Could not agree more. This kind of goes along with my original post. Wouldn't it make more sense to have them debut all togehter in there attire...or should be attire. They need to have something similar to the hart music as well. They will get over if they can make it like foundation of old but with a tweek here or there. Natalya might be called natalya niedhart for all we know when this gets going...and i have to agree i don't see how the name tyson kidd will get over..he needs to be who he is, who the people know.

This kind of goes along with my other post on the subject of tagteams about needing to be brought up together and debut as a team to get the division over and mre credible instead of putting singles together.

In a sense it was a version 2, but I would call it more of a 1.5. The "original" members of Hart and Neidhart simply expanded their tag team into a faction. (Now of course this excludes Jimmy Hart and his Hart Foundation as well).

The Version 2 would be more adapt as this is now a completely new generation on their way to the top of the company. However, there is no reason for the WWE to jump the gun on a scenario like this. No reason to bring these guys in. Why not bring htem up on their own, and then a situation occur where the WWE brings them all together. Plus, the Harts are missing probably another few guys to maket his stable legit.

Also, this stable wouldn't hurt from having a Senior Hart give it some background and legitimacy, but unfortunately the only Harts that are still alive that could do this are Neidhart (who looks to be a wreck) and Bret (which even with his family invovled, I doubt he makes a return for this). Unfortunately the last one that could have done this was Chris Benoit, but....

I really see a situation in the future where you'll end up seeing Legacy feud with the New Hart Stable in some way, shape or form, and god I could dream of Bret coming out of retirment to face the Legend Killer, only dream.

I would imagine the "Kidd" part of Tyson Kidd's name is an homage to Dynamite Kid.

Outside the fans on the internet, nobody would even know who "TJ Wilson" is, so it makes sense for them to package him with a flashy name (that they can own) to market him. Plus, if they pair him with DH Smith, then there would be too many initials.

I don't know if debuting T.J. Wilson now is a very good idea, but WWE SHOULD know what they plan to do afterwards. DH Smith was part of WWE's main roster, but then sent back to developmental, while TJ Wilson who never had a single televised match, gets called up to the main roster first? Why? TJ Wilson with his real-life girlfriend, Natalya can be a very formidable team. But where does that leave DH Smith? If WWE scrapped the whole idea of having the ''New Hart Foundation'' and DH Smith won't be a part of Legacy... I'm not sure what else WWE can do with him. I've seen his matches and feel as though he has a lot of potential, but WWE hasn't shown it.

I would love the idea of having DH Smith re-debut and align with TJ Wilson and Natalya to form the ''New Hart Foundation'', but I'm not too sure how likely it is now. Suppose they did team up: would they be faces or heels? What show would benefit them more? Which tag team champions will make them fight more and show more of their talent? The fact that Natalya is a heel, I'm getting the impression that Wilson is also, so if DH Smith comes along, they could become a heel faction. As heels, they would have to challenge for Carlito and Primo's WWE Tag Team Championships, which could be a very good feud as all 4 are technically 2nd genertaion superstars in one way or another.

So, as far as TJ Wilson's WWE debut... I was fairly impressed and feel that he could go far in WWE. As for Smith, if he doesn't join Wilson or ''Legacy'', his WWE days might be limited, unless they try to build him as a United States or Intercontinental Champion.

With the WWE you never know. One day they completely screw up something and the other they surprise all of us. There is a good chance that the Hart Foundation stable could be revived but for the time being I dont think it would happen. I mean we just met Tyson Kidd and where the hell has D.H Smith been? Natalya hasn't wrestled a singles match in like months? So the fans need to adjust to these superstars a little. When the WWE gives them screentime and a chance to develope themselves I think it could very well happen. And I have good hopes for Tyson Kidd. It seems that he's a heel for now so if they would want to introduce D.H Smith to us they need a little bit of time to build it up. I think the chance is 50/50 that there is a revival to the Hart Foundation. But if it were to happen I hope Bret and Jim would somehow get involved in it.

It's a possibility I suppose, but I'd think it would be a long way off in the future. All parts of the team have to debut and establish themselves or they're nothing but a bunch of kids that are unproven. I'm assuming the lineup would be DH Smith, Natalya and TJ Wilson plus another that I can't think of right now. Right now, no but maybe in a year or so it could work.

Au contraire, I think this will happen sooner rather than later. Kidd already had very Hart-eqsque ring attire, as did Natalya, for the first time ever. As someone has already said, she was probably the best diva on Smackdown, and is probably the only one close to being on par with Beth Pheonix for best in the company, and there is no way that they have moved her for no reason. I do not anticipate an Alicia Fox or Katie Burchill feud to be too likely.

The only thing is, is that they are clearly pushing them as heels and obviously the Harts would be immediately see as face. I anticipate a few weeks of these two running amok before DH Smith makes his return (he would be so fired if they didn't have a long term plan) and then they become a tag team with Natalya as manager, in what will surely be a good shot in the arm for tag team wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back