The New Hart Foundation

This is bullshit Teddy Hart is like 27 already and still hasn't been in the WWE? I don't care if he pisses on the front row from the apron my bet is those urine drenched fucks will be cheering for him in the first five minutes.

And I mean like didn't the WWE like kill his Uncle? Doesn't that afford Teddy to have atleast somewhat of a bad attitude? Isn't it ironic his kin was killed in an accident prevoked by a high flying stunt he wasn't to keen on, and his linneage that they won't bring on t.v. is too much of an aerial expert to be contained?

They could easily form the "New Generation". Cody Rhodes already has decent following based on his last name alone. They could be like a face spirit squad or x-men at that.

It is interesting now that with the debut of Harry Smith or D.H. Smith or whatever is name is now on raw, they are really pushing the lineage of him with the British Bulldog, stating that he is his son, that they look a like, and so on. Then if you look at it, Smith comes up and beats Carlito(a big name on raw) in 2 consecutive matches, the first being Carlito's own idiocy but the second was a clean victory on raw no less. Now normally when a superstar makes his debut, they will start them out on lesser known stars, to build them up somewhat(examples are Lashley debuting against Simon Dean, and Cody Rhodes while debuting and losing to Orton, really had his first main matches against the WGTT). I just find it interesting that they are doing two things, first pushing the Bulldog legacy, and with that Smith's ties to Bret Hart. Secondly they are giving Smith a real strong push early on. Its almost like they want to build up Smith as quickly as possible and then have him get involved with Shawn Micheals at Survivor Series, and then have them feud and possibly get a 'hart foundation' involved with it. If this was the plan, then it would only work if either a) survivor series was the debut of Smith and they build up that it was an unknown wrestler who turned out to be Smith, out for revenge or b) make Smith a credible superstar as quickly as possible, because if they had him debut and he just beat on the bottom rung for a month, then suddenly went after Micheals, it would lack any credibility, and seriously no one would think that Smith would have any chance. It would be like Cody Rhodes fighting Orton, no one ever thought Rhodes had a chance, and well he didn't. So I think Smith continues his quick push, maybe pick up another win against Carlito, I think they put him in a match with Snitsky and he beats him as well, and then set him up for his chance to screw over Micheals at Survivor Series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back