The New Hart Foundation

They only way they can keep these stars together now is to just call the stable the "Next Generation" instead of the Hart Foundation.

They lost their only Hart so they are basically a stable of next generation superstars. Otherwise they have to split them up.

He was always known as an immature kid backstage. Once he gets his act together im sure he will be back.

before we start speculating we cannot say that he did or didnt do anything wrong, maybe it was just the wwe saying hey hes not improving so lets let the kid go, or he may have asked for his release, lets see what come of this situation before we make any assumptions, we could still see the next generation hart foundation make its way and for those of you who dont know harry is still a hart, he is the son of davie boy smith and brets sister (forgot her name) so he still is a hart so this still can work!!

i for one would be gutted and angry if this means that they pull the new hart foundation, i think factions are going to save the wwe and this right here was going to be the catalyst to start of some of the most exciting faction feuds we have seen.

i also feel for smith simply because hart is pulling him back, smith was ready for a debut months ago and now he faces another setback. in a way im glad that wwe hasent pushed him in though on his own, i think eventually when smith finnaly gets his main roster debut he has the potential to go seriously over, i can see smith being the one to lead wwe into 2008 and possibly be the one to save it from going stale

I reckon they should put Harry Smith in this new faction (Dave Taylor, Paul Burchill and Drew McIntyre) on smackdown. From what i've seen he's ready to step up and with taylor and burchill (haven't seen McIntyre yet). he'll learn aswell.

Meh. I don't care. Personally I think a next generation stable would be better. With Cody Rhodes, Harry Smith, Ted Dibiase Jnr, Nattie Neidhart & possibly led by Randy Orton. I really dont think The Hart Foundation would have worked.

It's better that Hart got fired before this thing really got started. He's a waste of space. They should push the rest just to show what he's missed out on.

No way should Harry Smith be put in a stable with Drew Galloway, Dave Taylor & Paul Birchill. He's not British. His father was.

WWE fired Cryme Time and Now Trump Their Own Upcoming Breakout Star. Look, face facts. Not to knock Chavo, but any wrestler bearing the name guerrero is going to have a job from now on. Same with the last name Hart. WWE should be catering right now, they need to, their pride will kill them if they don't change.

WWE fired Cryme Time and Now Trump Their Own Upcoming Breakout Star. Look, face facts. Not to knock Chavo, but any wrestler bearing the name guerrero is going to have a job from now on. Same with the last name Hart. WWE should be catering right now, they need to, their pride will kill them if they don't change.

Well obviously not because they fired the wrestler with the last name Hart. WWE don't need him. Harry Smith is by far a better wrestler. And he isn't a complete fuck up. Teddy Hart would have been a star years ago if he wasn't such an idiot. It's him who's missed out, WWE could make the angle work without him. But why bother.

Well obviously not because they fired the wrestler with the last name Hart. WWE don't need him. Harry Smith is by far a better wrestler. And he isn't a complete fuck up. Teddy Hart would have been a star years ago if he wasn't such an idiot. It's him who's missed out, WWE could make the angle work without him. But why bother.

i totally agree with the statement jake, harry smith is by far the better wrestler, i feel the main problem with hart is that he thinks his name carries more weight then his actual talent can muster, he needs to grow up which is sad, the guy has practically no other organisation to go to because he has burned alot of bridges.

i hope smith debuts because the wwe really needs him to shake things up on either raw or smackdown or even to establish the ecw championship as a world title

whether this hart foundation happens or not, it will never be effective like the original hart foundation, i mean whoever the leader is, has to go after the world title, teddy hart whether he comes back and be's the leader, in wwe's eyes he not world championship material, same thing goes for the rest of them, sorry about that new hart foundation but if you do come together i gurantee you wont last long

I for one was really looking forward to this happening, if anything else for a potential one time BH appearence. I'm a Hart mark and not ashamed of it. I was dissapointed to hear about Teddy's release but as stated prior, he has had his chances and keeps blowing it. Harry Smith is championship material, he has the look and ability. I haven't had a chance to hear him on the mic but I will go out on a limb and assume its not awful. Natty Neidhart is also someone I look forward to seeing.

Anyone know if Dallas or Blade Hart are getting into wrestling?

I for one was really looking forward to this happening, if anything else for a potential one time BH appearence. I'm a Hart mark and not ashamed of it. I was dissapointed to hear about Teddy's release but as stated prior, he has had his chances and keeps blowing it. Harry Smith is championship material, he has the look and ability. I haven't had a chance to hear him on the mic but I will go out on a limb and assume its not awful. Natty Neidhart is also someone I look forward to seeing.

Anyone know if Dallas or Blade Hart are getting into wrestling?

Last time i heard, bret sent them into train with lance storm at his storm wrestling academy, it is probably in one of his archived posts, bret thinks highly of lance and knows that they will get complete training rather then just some song and dance like other schools.

as for the new foundation the last thing i read is that its all up in the air, i am still wondering what happened to teddy, i wana hear more then just the he f'd up statement, as there has been no official reason as to what when whom and why as of yet

I thought it was a great idea because Teddy Hart and Harry Smith are great in the ring but Teddy just messes everything up. Now the idea is up in the air and they dont know what to do.
I think WWE can still make the angle work.Even without teddy.
The New Hart Foundation can really shake things up and prove to be a great idea.I hope they continue on with the idea.

I cant see the WWE passing up the chance to have them screw over Michaels at Survivor Series, even if it is without Hart. I think they'll be brought in under another name, with a view to bringing Teddy Hart in at a later date.
I'll just throw this out as an idea. Any possibility that this firing is a work? We've had no details on it at all. The fact everyone knew the plans to bring them in would sort of ruin the suprise.

I cant see the WWE passing up the chance to have them screw over Michaels at Survivor Series, even if it is without Hart. I think they'll be brought in under another name, with a view to bringing Teddy Hart in at a later date.
I'll just throw this out as an idea. Any possibility that this firing is a work? We've had no details on it at all. The fact everyone knew the plans to bring them in would sort of ruin the suprise.

They will one way or another find a way to have the Hart Foundation screw Shawn Michaels. It would be great to see even though Shawn is my favorite.
Who cares if they don't have Teddy.They have Smith, Neidhart, and Diabiase Jr. who by the way seems out of place but anyways, why pass them up.They could still use them. They could screw Shawn and build up towards Wrestlemania or something.

They will one way or another find a way to have the Hart Foundation screw Shawn Michaels. It would be great to see even though Shawn is my favorite.
Who cares if they don't have Teddy.They have Smith, Neidhart, and Diabiase Jr. who by the way seems out of place but anyways, why pass them up.They could still use them. They could screw Shawn and build up towards Wrestlemania or something.

Hmm couldn't they bring in the New Hart Foundation with out Teddy, and just build the stable around Orton instead, then just change the name to something else, they could play off the fact that all these guys are second and third generation wrestlers, just off the top of my head they could call the faction the RKO Foundation

Hmm couldn't they bring in the New Hart Foundation with out Teddy, and just build the stable around Orton instead, then just change the name to something else, they could play off the fact that all these guys are second and third generation wrestlers, just off the top of my head they could call the faction the RKO Foundation

Thats true and since Randy is feuding with Shawn they could all feud against Shawn. I wouldn't mind seeing that, but wouldn't it be much better if they were screwing him out of revenge rather than them joining forces with Randy?
That is my opinion on that.And then again isn't it weird that Randy is the Legend Killer and they are sons of legends.

If only Teddy wasn't so immature we wouldn't have to think about what they are going to do now.

Another name off the top of my head as well could be something like the New Generation.

Thats true and since Randy is feuding with Shawn they could all feud against Shawn. I wouldn't mind seeing that, but wouldn't it be much better if they were screwing him out of revenge rather than them joining forces with Randy?
That is my opinion on that.And then again isn't it weird that Randy is the Legend Killer and they are sons of legends.

If only Teddy wasn't so immature we wouldn't have to think about what they are going to do now.

Another name off the top of my head as well could be something like the New Generation.

in order for this feud to work, the wwe would need the foundation kids as heel and i just dont see that, they would be loved more and more as they progress and with the hart link they will just turn baby face, and i dont see shawn playing the heel

in order for this feud to work, the wwe would need the foundation kids as heel and i just dont see that, they would be loved more and more as they progress and with the hart link they will just turn baby face, and i dont see shawn playing the heel

They could easily be heels. They screw over Shawn in Montreal, of course they are goign to love it, but maybe they could make fun of AMerica or just totally attack Shawn every week. There are many different ways to make them heel. Personally, the WWE needs major heels.

They could easily be heels. They screw over Shawn in Montreal, of course they are goign to love it, but maybe they could make fun of AMerica or just totally attack Shawn every week. There are many different ways to make them heel. Personally, the WWE needs major heels.

i just dont see the crowd buying them as heels they have a huge history in wrestling, i just see people respecting them to much, it would take something drastic to turn them heel

Well this is how I would do it, have them come in and join forces with Orton and be heels for awhile while the get their revenge, do this up until Survivor Series where HBK would get screwed by the Foundation in a last chance match, then shorty after that like say at Armageddon, they could have Orton move onto feud with Jericho, assuming he's there at that time, then at Armageddon during the Orton/Jericho title match the foundation would come down, and everyone would think that they are going to help Orton but instead they turn on Orton and screw him out of the title, and say that their loyalties now lie with the man that was trained by the legend Stu Hart, the man that is their fellow countryman, Chris Jericho, then Jericho would lead the group for awhile, this would be the Face turn for the group, that's how I would do it

i just dont see the crowd buying them as heels they have a huge history in wrestling, i just see people respecting them to much, it would take something drastic to turn them heel

Exactly do something drastic to Shawn. Shawn just returned and maybe they sideline him again for a month adn they claim they ended his career and thenShawn comes back they face at Wrestlemania.

They are in need of major heels and they could totally fit the role.

I see the crowd buying them as heels. They could be cocky rookies who think they rule because of what they did to Shawn. The crowd would buy it.

I think costing Shawn the WWE title he'll hopefully win at CS, would probably do it. I can see them turn up with the returning Jericho. The only problem i think are the rosters. I dont see room for them on RAW unless a few people leave.
Unfortunately i think they'll be brought in a step earlier, stopping Shawn from winning the title and setting up an elimination match at Survivor Series.

i dont think shawn would of come back if he knew he was going to be screwed by the harts in anyway
he has too much of an ego to let a good storyline go ahead like that
his career is nearly finished and he wouldnt want it ended by anyone with a link to bret hart

"Justinsayne" said:

or RKO Enterprises, remember back in 2005, Randy Orton's "company" That met the price of what The Undertaker DVD Set that was autographed by Orton on Auction, that could be the name of the group if they do get together though,

since Teddy got fired, i dont think that the WWE is going to be doing this storyline anymore... there's no one named "Hart" in it anymore...

It would be excellent if the WWE take up the Hart Foundation Angle, especially is they get HBK involved, i do believe that it would make great ratings, I hear Teddy Hart got released so its up in the air now if they even do the angle, a would also love an HBK Heel turn in this angle but i dont beleive HBK wants to play a heel character again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back