The New Hart Foundation

i've heard rumblings of this actually coming true. i don't know too much about Ohio Valley Wrestling, but from rumours I have hear, they have been doing this in OVW just to see how it attracts fans.

Actually their training in florida and this new hart foundation has 4 members: Teddy Hart, Harry Smith, Nattie Neidhart, and TJ Wilson

They could make it like the 1197 incarnation of the Hart Foundation.

i wonder who formed the 1197 Hart foundation... Genghis Khan, Saladin (Ruler of Egypt), and a couple of Templar knights maybe... :D

Just kiddin man! I'm really looking forward to see the new Hart foundation (or Hart Foundation 2.0) but WWE needs to keep and eye and a half on Teddy Hart, i mean, he is an amazing wrestler IMO, but his temper is kind of explosive sometimes, and that;s not a good thing here.
Hopefully, we could hear news of a new Hart foundation next year after WM24, i guess is enough time for all the guys (and Nattie) to fulfill their developmental deals.

Teddy Hart & Harry Smith made their television debut with Ohio Valley Wrestling on July 25th as The Hart Foundation. The two came out with the Bret Hart theme music.

Good thing or a bad thing?

I think it could be a bad thing because of the sucess of the orginal hart foundation they could struggle to get out of there shadow

Since they're a tag team and the WWE desperately needs more competition for the tag team titles, they'll probably go to Smackdown...if they make it to the WWE.

I heard they are going to smackdown but i would keep harry and tj as the stampede bulldogs because they have worked longer together as a team and let teddy move on to the cruiser weight division because I believe teddy can make that title mean something again with his awesome high flying style.

Okay so i been reading alot about a new Hart Foundation(2.0) consisting of Teddy Hart(nephew of owen and Bret Hart), Harry Smith (son of British bulldog) and Nattie niedhart(daughter of jim the anvil niedhart) and its said the brett the hitman hart is going to be introducing them ina few mons...i think its an awsome idea teddy hart is an awsome high flying wrestler and Harry smith is just like his father i can't wait but i wanna know who thinks this is a good idea and why or if its a bad idea and why??

I think it would be a great idea to bring them in, maybe after Survivor Series. Bret's autobiography is coming out early 2008 and they could let him come in, plug his book and start a program with him introducing the Hart Foundation 2.0. They'll more than likely come to Smackdown and be faces as its going to hard to boo any fraction related to the Harts. Harry is a great performer as is Teddy. Teddy had some "mature" issues in his early WWE stint and that's why he was released. He has been on his best behavior this time around. Nattie just started to wrestle and she'll need some time to develop. All in all, they'll be a great stable in the WWE if put in the proper situation. They already have the in-ring talent and the name recognition.

I think this is a great idea also. Teddy and Harry are excellent wrestlers and Nattie seems like she'll do something in the divas part of wwe and it would be a great idea to get bret or jim involved in this angle

I think having a new Hart Foundation is gonna be awesome. Harry Smith is a great in-ring worker, Teddy Hart is unbelievable & Nattie Neidhart could be a great contender for the Women's Championship someday. I'm not sure about TJ Wilson being with them or not. I've heard different reports on wheter they will have all four of them or just have the three of them with Smith & Hart as a tag team. I also feel that Breat Hart should be the one to introduce them to all of the fans (not likely though).

okay i have never really heard of anything from these guys and women but i did see several matches. Harry Smith does look like a good in ring worker and Teddy looks remarkable even though i read he had an attitude problem in the past. I hope they are good enough to shake up the tag division because they are in desperate need of it and they are young talent. I believe they will go to smackdown when brought up and push hard to become champions because who can resist a tag team with the name hart in it. Not me. But i believe the can make an immediate impact if they do make it to the WWE. i believe they could make a good heel tag team and hopefully shakeup the tag division on what ever brand they go to.

There going to be wayyyy over when (and if) they debut. The name alone will make them instant main eventers, and i can see some fabulous feuds taking place. And, as well all know, all of them can wrestle, especially Teddy. I just think they would be better suited on Raw. Smackdown lacks any obvious feuds, whilst there is a massive possible draw on raw that springs to mind...

first and foremost, the new hart foundation is gunna be sick. god i hope these guys are anything like bret/owen and the bulldog. id say maybe have them debut at survivor series. these guys dont need to be hyped up trust me. if these guys were to debut at ss, possibly against HBK and HHH or maybe have one of those guys (HBK OR HHH) in a championship match and have the new foundation come and screw them out of a title win the place would be electric. i would like to see them on raw but if they went to sd it certainly wouldnt hurt sd's awful roster at all. cant wait.

I think this will be as good, or even better then the Jericho storyline it may help rejuvinate the wwe, my opinion is that these guys should be put on smackdown to stop them from getting jobbed out in the raw roster, because at the moment raw is taking too many stars and turning major champs into mid carders, hey even if they go to ecw it would be a perfect progression for the foundation kids.

I think this will be as good, or even better then the Jericho storyline it may help rejuvinate the wwe, my opinion is that these guys should be put on smackdown to stop them from getting jobbed out in the raw roster, because at the moment raw is taking too many stars and turning major champs into mid carders, hey even if they go to ecw it would be a perfect progression for the foundation kids.

The Hart Foundation should debut with Jericho. He was trained by the Harts so there's a reason for it. And anybody associated with Jericho will get instant heat. You never know. They might debut The New Hart Foundation and everyone might be wtf? Who are these kids pretending to be the Hart Foundation. They certainly wont be able to compare with the original.

Bret Hart is a legend.
Owen, Smith & Pillman all died. And whenever somebody dies there considered more of a legend than if they were still alive.
Neidhart had that strange goatee. Can any other man on this planet grow one of them? Me not think so.

The following is from WZ news:
Big News: The Hart Foundation Heading To SmackDown
09/28/2007 by Ryan Gray

Source - PWInsider

It now appears that The New Hart Foundation will be brought up to the main WWE roster under the SmackDown brand. They are currently being advertised locally for the Bakersfield, California Smackdown/ECW taping on Novermber 6th.

Teddy Hart (Bret Hart's nephew), Harry Smith (son of Davey Boy Smith), Nattie Neidhart (daughter of Jim Neidhart), Ted DiBiase Jr. (self explanatory) and TJ Wilson (close Hart family friend for years) are all currently working down in WWE’s developmental territory, Florida Championship Wrestling. It is still unknown if all the members will make the active roster.

WWE has planned on brining a new Hart Foundation generation to the roster for well over a year now. Others being advertised for the 11/6 TV taping are The Undertaker, Batista, Rey Mysterio, The Great Khali, Matt Hardy and CM Punk.

Well, I think that's it. Smackdown gets the New Hart foundation, but is it a good move? It depends on who will be brought to the roster, and here's my bet:

Teddy Hart: let's face it, IMO, the most controversial of all the Hart Foundation (HF from now) members, and also one of the most promising rookies. Besides, it's all about the last name you know? If you have some John Doe who wrestle like the gods, it's good, but he's still a doe, but if you have a fair good wrestler which happens to be a Hart, you have instant drawing.

Harry Smith: It would be a crime if this guy isn't called in. He is the current FCW Heavyweight Champion, another guy with a legendary Last name, and IMO, he has EVERYTHING to overcome the odds and become a Mega star, even more than his dad.(RIP)

Natie Neidhart: I have my doubts here, as we are supposed to have the top divas on RAW. But with the new girl (I dont remember the name...) and Natie, Frankly SD! could have the best Women Division of the two brands.

Anyway, if this really happens, I think they are going to debut as heels. And regarding Jack Evans and TJ Wilson, I highly doubt they are going to make it. At least not Evans IMO, TJ Wilson could have a chance, as Natie Neidhart is his real life couple (only if she is brought in).

And I see another barrier for the New HF, who they are going to feud with? Matt Hardy and MVP? not happening, Deuce and domino? probably, and that's it, unless they rush The Hillbillies and The Major Brothers, The new HF will fail at the Tag division not because of lack of quality, but lack of competition.

The New Hart Foundation needs to make an impact like the NWO first did, otherwise it will as pointless as the new DX and Evolution. WWE has a HUGE opportunity here to really break out of the funk they have been in.

The New Hart Foundation needs to make an impact like the NWO first did, otherwise it will as pointless as the new DX and Evolution. WWE has a HUGE opportunity here to really break out of the funk they have been in.

Well i want to differ on this, Both Harry Smith and Teddy Hart are solid in ring competitors with some excellent ability. I myself cant say how great they are because i have only seen several matches. With the Last Name of either Smith Hart or Dibiase they are going to be highly anticipated when they finally arrive on the active roster. They are going to get mad heat if they are heels or gonna be mad over because of there Name. Or like Jake said, even though i dont know if he was sarcastic or not and can be like :wtf: are these people impersonating the Hart Foundation.

I dont believe they need to make an immediate impact based on there name, i think they are in there for the long run and can end up being the future of this business. I think this could be a good idea but we cant really say to see what direction creative wants to put them. But i hope this could be what the WWE needs, basically a good faction or a good tag team or tag teams in a depleted division on both brands.

Any new exitement is welcomed to WWE. I've personally watched (been a fan) WWE about 6 years now, so I didn't have a change to see them in the ring. But I would like the return. WWE is in need of a good stable. I really wouldn't like to see much new tag team, cause all the new ones seem to suck. WWE should form a new stable with more than two wrestlers and Hart Foundation would be a good addition and a proven stable.

I think these guys would be a great addition to the "depleted" tag team division, not only for namesake but because they are good in ring wrestlers. I think they have the names to get them over and then their abilities to keep them over.

I cannot see them being on Smackdown for long. At some point it's going to be Michaels/DX vs THF. Wrestlemania please
Seeing as they are meant to be debuting fairly soon. I wouldnt be complaining if Michaels took the belt tonight, then they cost him it at Survivor Series.

Teddy Hart = Innovative genius...great technical wrestler, high flyer, hardcore...and he's a Hart. even if the new HF doesn't work, I think Teddy has a new home with the WWE.

i still think that the harts have better drawing power as a face stable and placing them on smackdown wont overshadow their appearence with jericho, i dont want to see jericho take the heat away from the harts, i really dont so it would be best to debute them on another brand other then raw where they will face a major issue going over guys like hhh, lashly and vinces new boy ortan

I have just learned that Teddy Hart was fired earlier this afternoon. Hart had been under a developmental deal, and wrestling both in Tampa and Louisville, and was slated to be apart of the New Hart Foundation on WWE television.

Damn, I know it's not confirmed, but damn. I guess the kid just has too bad of an attitude. It's a shame, because with the 10th anniversary of the screwjob coming up, you would figure these guys would have a prominent role in it, or possibly screwing Michaels at Survivor Series.

This will set the New Hart Foundation back, and I have honestly been looking forward to seeing these guys more then anything on WWE TV.

Wow. I am shocked. A Hart foundation without a Hart. I was excited to hear they were bringing them up but know I'm not to interested. And what is lil' DiBiase doin in there anyway>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back