GSB's Post-Vasectomy After Care LD - What Rhymes With Sterile?

There's definitely no easy solution. My guess is that the teachers and families affected best bet is to negotiate down the number of closings or find a better plan. Otherwise, I don't see them getting enough support to stop Rahm's plan. Most people just don't care.

Hey GSB, you should join the survivor game on here and show the advantages to being older than all of us by winning every challenge.

It sounds right up my alley but I don't think I'd be able to put the time in that I'd want to. I also think I'd be limited in the fact that I only visit this forum on a shitty Blackberry Bold.

I'll give the thread a good read through and then decide. Thanks.

I saw him slam Studd and loved how he threw the prize money to the crowd. A close second was his cartoon image sitting in Hogan's dune buggy thing on WWF's short-lived cartoon.

The cartoon is 30 years old so it will probably make it to Nepalese television soon.

Nope, I freely admit that Nitro was superior for a couple of years and I am a WWE fanboy at heart. I also do not see much appeal in a live wrestling event. A WM definitely, a PPV maybe, a Raw/SD/house show no thanks. If my kids want to go I will probably bring them some day.

Where have you seen live wrestling?

Nope, I freely admit that Nitro was superior for a couple of years and I am a WWE fanboy at heart. I also do not see much appeal in a live wrestling event. A WM definitely, a PPV maybe, a Raw/SD/house show no thanks. If my kids want to go I will probably bring them some day.

Where have you seen live wrestling?

I have been to 2 WWE house shows and it's usually cheap tickets which makes it worth the money.

I also went to Raw at the end of 2009 and loved it. Then again WWE only comes around here every few years (besides Boston but i'm not driving that far for a damn PPV or episode of Raw unless it's Wrestlemania or Royal Rumble.) so when it does I jump on the chance to go.

Never :(

Big Vito came to town and by gawd was kayfabe alive, he got into fisty cuffs at the airport.

Let me scour the internet for a vid.

Hey Nightmare - the Survivior thing sounds cool but I am gonna sit this one out and just watch. If it turns out to be something I can add to in the future I will go for it.

Go see the movie Flight GSB, but for the love of god don't take your children.

Redboxed this last night. Pretty good movie. Those flight scenes were fantastically painful to experience. Washington was all over the place which was fun at times but the movie tended to drag on. John Goodman was funny. Worth a watch just for the first half hour especially seeing Catalina naked. My wife actually picked up on who she was before I did. Seeing Catalina naked is like a lifelong (see 7ish year) dream of mine.

Redboxed this last night. Pretty good movie. Those flight scenes were fantastically painful to experience. Washington was all over the place which was fun at times but the movie tended to drag on. John Goodman was funny. Worth a watch just for the first half hour especially seeing Catalina naked. My wife actually picked up on who she was before I did. Seeing Catalina naked is like a lifelong (see 7ish year) dream of mine.

She was the chick from My Name's Earl right? She had a nice ass.

I felt the need to bump this thread due to my ever increasing boredom and lack of social life. How has been GSB? Or anyone else for that matter.

I'm doing well, all my problems are grown up problems that you guys have a lifetime to worry about.

We bought a new house in the NW Chicago Burbs (Arlington Heights/Mt. Prospect area). It's a great house, we've been doing things to it here and there for the last week and we move in this Saturday. I think it's gonna be worlds better than our old house.

But with all that comes expenses, work, and learning. Funds are draining fast and my wife's stress level is high. I can even see the ways the chaos has affected my kids. It will be the best for us in the long run but now is the hard part. Watching my kids play and hearing my wife say, "I love my house" makes it all worth it.

Dynamite - are there any groups or organizations that you are interested in that may get you out of the house and meeting some people? I know it's tough to find the courage to do something out of your comfort zone (especially when you're a kid without much transprotation or funds) but it shouldn't hurt you just to try something.

Is senior year starting soon?

Dynamite - are there any groups or organizations that you are interested in that may get you out of the house and meeting some people? I know it's tough to find the courage to do something out of your comfort zone (especially when you're a kid without much transprotation or funds) but it shouldn't hurt you just to try something.

After a wonderful interview I've actually just gotten a job at the The Mash that works out of Tribune tower. So I'll be doing that once the fall comes around. My current friends are either out of country, house arrest, or slowly drifting away. I fully intend to make the most of the job, meet new people and all that jazz. Until then however it's kinda the same thing everyday.

Glad to hear about the new house though. Do the kids notice a difference?

If you saw the house your immense urge would turn in to an overwhelming all emcompassing undeniable out of control obsession.

The house is that folksy. Plus it's down the street from a pond and near a creek.

I need to get my ass on a plane to Chicago then. Maybe soon.

Shit man your hizzle sounds like shizzle to the fizzle. It's on the outskirts of the city is it?

About 25 miles from downtown. You need to be a much bigger baller than me to have a nice house that close to or in the city.

Or you need to be willing to live in a bad area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back