GSB's Post-Vasectomy After Care LD - What Rhymes With Sterile?

I don't think I'll ever understand the fascination with white women. I have heard fat white women pay your bills though. If only I knew that hustle back in the day.

Shattered - are you Chinese? I only ask because you're really good at math and seem to be really turned off by socialized medicine.

Plus I'm pretty sure you're a terrible driver.

Yeah, the stuttering hasn't gone away but that's fine, it happens. When I posted that thread I was going into college so when I found out I was having my daughter it left me with no other choice but to find a job, so I had to suck it up and get one.

The stuttering will probably never go away, which is fine since I've been living with it since I was four.

Glad to hear you were able to find work.

Fuckin Cubs gave up another run!

Hey, rad dude*.

Looks like Theo & Co. got you all some nice pieces for Garza. You pleased? Also, are you hearing the Soriano to the Yankees whispers? Things are looking in the ole 3-1-...whatever the fuck Chicago's area code is.

*Yes, I am referring to GSB. I'd originally planned to call you Georgy but didn't want rip off PG's salutation from earlier.

Shattered - are you Chinese? I only ask because you're really good at math and seem to be really turned off by socialized medicine.

Plus I'm pretty sure you're a terrible driver.

I think the US healthcare system is shit, I just think we should be careful about making it even more shitty in the name of half assed idealism. But if General Tso's wife was fat, I would totally let her make some chicken for me in the morning.

Hey, rad dude*.

Looks like Theo & Co. got you all some nice pieces for Garza. You pleased? Also, are you hearing the Soriano to the Yankees whispers? Things are looking in the ole 3-1-...whatever the fuck Chicago's area code is.

*Yes, I am referring to GSB. I'd originally planned to call you Georgy but didn't want rip off PG's salutation from earlier.

I won't miss Garza. It never really felt like he was on the team. He's a good pitcher and may serve the Rangers well but I would not call it a guarantee. Any pitcher going from the NL to AL is likely to slip somewhat. Hopefully a couple of these prospects will work out and this deal won't end up being a waste.

I'll miss Soriano if he goes. I saw that he is not in the starting lineup although that may be because Dejesus is back and there is no way Lake is coming out of the line up.. He's the last guy from the Cubs strong run. Sure his fielding was suspect but he seemed to fix that last year. Plus the guy can get hot at any time and be one of the better power guys in baseball.

But right now all things Cubbies is about Junior Lake.

Alright. I am lucky to have all the things and people I have in my life but they also create problems, stress and expense.

How are you? Did you start the new job with Tribune? What's that like?

I start the new job tomorrow actually, slightly nervous, meeting new people gets me on edge, plus there will be a lecture on how Social Media has changed the Journalism business. Don't know how to feel about that.

I actually went to Chicago Comic Con this past weekend though, I don't know if saw the photos or not, met Punk, Ziggler, Tara, AJ, Steamboat. It was pretty awesome.

Here's my advice that you didn't ask for:

Go to bed, be well rested for your first day and every day thereafter.

I can give you more advise tomorrow if you want it.

Glad to here you enjoyed Comic-Com. I had a friend go (he's married and 38), otherwise I wouldn't have known in was taking place.

Where are the pics?

The first day was a bit intimidating, but today was pretty awesome. Spoke to people from WGN, some cool photographers, etc. Got to meet new people, most being of the female kind because I guess I'm just that type of guy right? But seriously a majority of people I talked too were decently attractive women. I don't know if dating in the work place is such a good idea though, but my last two romantic endeavors haven't gone anywhere so this can't hurt right?

Oh and soon I'll have a free all access pass to the Tribune Tower, so that's cool as well.

I'm using this thread as a forum to discuss my biggest issue with the Darren Young news:

Where are all the good jokes?!?! The bad ones too?

Sure there has been a lot of support, some theorizing, some predicting, and some ignorance. That's fine and all but where are the off color, can sort of be taken as offensive one liners? I'm all for equality (I don't have any gay friends but I really don't have many friends to begin with) but that means that someone is just as eligible for humor at their expense just like other public figures who make the news.

Has Nate's experience as a woman changed his perspective in life? Doesn't "Millions of Dollars!" need to be changed to something really childish like "Millions of Hairless Bottom Boys!", shouldn't Milenko have finished a short erotic poorly written story on the topic, why hasn't HHH shown his support by inserting himself as Special Guest Chaperone on Young's next man-date?

Gay people generally have a way better sense of humor than straight people. I'm ending the moratorium on pretending this Young story needs to be treated seriously. Fuck that.

The first day was a bit intimidating,

You didn't get enough sleep, did you? :)

but today was pretty awesome.

I'm intrigued.

Spoke to people from WGN, some cool photographers, etc.

Everyone I know that gets in to photography loves it. Some have even made some money as a hobby or weekend job. Tough career to make a good buck but a cool skill.

Got to meet new people, most being of the female kind because I guess I'm just that type of guy right? But seriously a majority of people I talked too were decently attractive women. I don't know if dating in the work place is such a good idea though, but my last two romantic endeavors haven't gone anywhere so this can't hurt right?

Yes, it can hurt. Don't waste this opportunity chasing women. This may not lead you to a career let alone a fulfilling career but you are very lucky to have this experience. You need to make the most of it. At best it will guide your career. At worst you will have some terrific experiences that will make you a more well rounded person. You will have stories that you can share with your friends in school and the people you meet for years to come.

If you spend your summer getting caught up on the prettiest girl or woman who is somewhat nice to you, your setting yourself up for missing out on what you have been given. Throw yourself in this job and it is more likely women will find interest in you. Turn this job in to showing interest in women and this job will end up being about Nicky, Cassie, and Brittany - there will be plenty of them to ruin your life for years to come. Don't let them take this chance over.

Rant done.

Oh and soon I'll have a free all access pass to the Tribune Tower, so that's cool as well.

Sweet. That's a beautiful building along with the Wrigley Building. I don't know much about architecture and even I can tell that there is plenty to learn and appreciate about those buildings.

Keep us updated.

But pretty girls who are somewhat nice to me are the best kind :(

And yes I didn't get enough sleep yesterday or today, but I still made it through despite falling asleep almost immediately upon walking in the door.

You're probably right about the workplace dating, I guess I should focus on making the most of the opportunity and finishing work, and instead become just friends with said females. Shame really, I could go without Nicky but Cassie and Brittany seem like real keepers. Hopefully I find the restraint not to go for it and find a significant other somewhere else.

Don't even worry about being their friends. Make them want to be your friend by doing a good job. Friendship is a gateway emotion to mental attraction (physical attraction is impossible to prevent). Go watch When Harry Met Sally and listen to young Harry. Then put a poster of Darren Young in your work space. Him being gay won't keep the girls away but them knowing you are a pro wrestling fan will.

Well I won't even see them again until the next meeting of what will be in the September issue of the paper. I'll deal with it in due time.

Anyway how's the family, are you're kids old enough to back talk you yet? Are you watching SD!? You should watch SD!

Here you go, GSB.......

So, Darren Young and Orlando Jones walk into a bar, in West Hollywood.

That's all I got so far.:shrug:

Here you go, GSB.......

So, Darren Young and Orlando Jones walk into a bar, in West Hollywood.

That's all I got so far.:shrug:

Orlando Jordan I meant.

Orlando Jones makes it funnier. What happened to that guy?

Let me try -

So Darren Young and Orlando Jordan walk in to a bar, in West Hollywood. The bartender asks, "How ya doin'?".

Young responds, "Great news, I'm about to get a huge push."

The bartender pours him a shot of lube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back