Greatest ring entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw It has to be Goldberg with that song that gets ppl pump but also Stone Cold when u hear the glass break u kno hes rdy to whoop some ass lol but yea
GOLDBERG AND STONE COLD

probobly either nWo black and white (i liked the wcw style entrances how the camera followed them backwards and hogan did the air guitar with the belt) or gangrels. I always liked the fbis entrance too because of their music and how little guido does that italian neck stroke when they announce him in the ring. The biggest entrance though was the one where undertaker has the monks with the torches, that is insane. :shit:

theyre not monks their druids but ya that is a wicked entrance

Best Of All Time Are

5: Rick Rude: Especially the WWE Music...but it oozed class
4: Gangrel: Awesome, Awesome... Best Music Ever!
3: Flash Funk: Shame about the run, but his debut in the pimp suit was hilarious!
2: Randy Savage: Still get goose bumps when I hear that tune hit!
1: Edge & Christian: "For those with Flash Photography!!! The Greatest Intro Ever!!!"

"Edge & Christian: "For those with Flash Photography!!! The Greatest Intro Ever!!!"

nice
andi'm still a sucker for stone cold

I'd have to say I always favored Triple H's entrance. NOw there's a guy who knows how to get to the ring. It's one of the only things I hate about the DX angle - no more ultra bad-ass entrances to the ring.

My Personal fav would be HBK going out to take on Jericho at mania that was an awesome Visual experience, That and the new age outlaws entrence awesome i miss the good old days

Jericho (only when its dark and when the lights come up you see him under the titantron. None of this 'lets show him walking out and turning around' bullshit) , The Rock (Fast walk to the ring then on the outside 2nd turnbuckle....Awesome!) or JBL (Love his music (Its my ringtone) and that big grin when he gets out of the Limo!)

i like(d) jeff hardy's it was cool the purple and the glowing and him crawling...lol

Triple H when he was the game and the badass undertaker entrance with the motorcykle

undertaker with the american badass thing with the bike was stupid...worst thing they ever did to his character. deadman gimick was and still is the shit..I miss the evil undertaker when he fueded with austin

I Like Hbk And Ric Flairs Entrance.i Especially Liked Hbk Wrestlemania 12 Entrance

randy orton does have a good entrance. i liked entrances where the fans are electric, but personal faves are Kane and The Undertaker's.

It's Kennedy's of course, Kennedy!!!!.... that is history in the making, everyone will know that tone. :)

My favorite entrance is of course Kanes entrance. As the arena turns dark and the 7 foot pure mass destruction is walking with big steps against you. That got to be major.

I also like Undertakers entrance. Always cool and my god how do you guys thinks it is to be kinda Randy Orton or Great Khali standing in the ring waiting for him.

Hulk Hogan in the 80s was pretty good. Always when i hear his music i want to jump around.

Goldust entrance is pretty cool.

Abyss entrance is not dumb either.

Stone Colds entrance is good. When he comes walking down the ring ready to whoop asses.

But an entrance we shouldn't forget: The Rocks entrance 2001-2002. With his music. "If YA SMEEEEEELL... What the Rock... is ****ing" and the music hits. I don't like the other version when it's a more slower type.

My absolute favorite entrances is Kanes and Undertakers entrances in Wrestlemania 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back