Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

Quitters always win though. That's what the inspirational Tom Brady has taught me. So a quitter I am. However I'm not winning. So who knows.

Theo!

You're always a winner in my book, buddy. <3

Baby Driver was freaking awesome dude. I'd be willing to say it was the best movie I went to see this year. Hands down.

Easily the best movie I've seen this year, probably my favorite movie since The Revenant.

Now that I'm living in your part of the country we should coordinate on seeing a movie sometime. I know you and your buds are super into Marvel movies, maybe we can check out Ragnarok together.

Theo!

You're always a winner in my book, buddy. <3

Easily the best movie I've seen this year, probably my favorite movie since The Revenant.

Now that I'm living in your part of the country we should coordinate on seeing a movie sometime. I know you and your buds are super into Marvel movies, maybe we can check out Ragnarok together.

My man! <3

Definitely dude. That would be pretty rad. We'll definitely make that happen.

Run The Jewels are very good live (also, they're fucking adorable). I can't remember who the third person who knows who they are is so I figured I'd tell you and it'd just sort of filter down.

Run The Jewels are very good live (also, they're fucking adorable). I can't remember who the third person who knows who they are is so I figured I'd tell you and it'd just sort of filter down.

RTJ kicks ass. We're looking at seeing them in March so I'm pretty stoked on that one. Been on that bandwagon for years now.

Other news....

You ready for Rumble weekend bro(s)? We got our Takeover and Rumble tickets all square. I've been in touch with Lee and Norcs. I can't wait. It better be worth it. This will be our 3rd Rumble now. We did the back to back Pittsburgh and Philly loop with Batista and Roman winning. Hope for the Rumble to be better this time around. Though I did break my voicebox when Bubba Dudley came out.

RTJ kicks ass. We're looking at seeing them in March so I'm pretty stoked on that one. Been on that bandwagon for years now.

Are they going to be near Philly?

Other news....

You ready for Rumble weekend bro(s)? We got our Takeover and Rumble tickets all square. I've been in touch with Lee and Norcs. I can't wait. It better be worth it. This will be our 3rd Rumble now. We did the back to back Pittsburgh and Philly loop with Batista and Roman winning. Hope for the Rumble to be better this time around. Though I did break my voicebox when Bubba Dudley came out.

Oh we're ready, the tickets were bought just last week I believe. I will be sitting out on Takeover (and possibly seeing DMX instead), but I'll be there for Royal Rumble. I'll try to get something hooked up for the Xfinity Center for before the show so we can eat some crab fries before hand.

Are they going to be near Philly?

Oh we're ready, the tickets were bought just last week I believe. I will be sitting out on Takeover (and possibly seeing DMX instead), but I'll be there for Royal Rumble. I'll try to get something hooked up for the Xfinity Center for before the show so we can eat some crab fries before hand.

They'll be at the shitty Wells Fargo Center. That's accoeding to my brother and friend.

DMX, color me jealous. Definitely looking forward to that Rumble hang though

EDIT: Just looked it up, April 2nd they'll be in Philly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back