Get me to post in your NXT moderator topics

Mr. Truth

Real American Hero
Give me your topics and a reason why I should post there. I've been in 2 of them. One I liked, and one I thought was kind of stupid. I will post in all threads that you guys give me, but I'll continue to respond to my posts in topics I like. Yes, I'm just one poster who doesn't post much outside of spam sections, but I do enjoy some good non-wrestling topics.

I'm not part of this mod thing, but I wouldn't mind if you had a look at this one, because I am as D-Man said an attention ****e. :)

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=126559

You should post in that one because I love you.

You should also click my sig and read SCW for the same reason, plus you might find it funny.

Oh, and you should post in Smooth Sexual Chocolate's "What's your theme song" music thread because he has a great username and it's a simple but interesting topic to discuss.

Is it the one where everyone seems to have the same answer? :p

In all seriousness, I believe that you're most in my thread was perhaps the most unbiased, perhaps most neutral, and best post in my thread. That isn't a knock on anyone else, just that yours was real good Thank you very much, Truth. Frankly, you're quite good at what ya do

Doc, maybe later. SSC has to get me to post in his topic though, not you.

I'll be sure to check that out Numbers. I used to work at a gamestop so I know a bit about that kind of stuff.

Thanks Tenta. You just so happened to pick a topic that was right down my alley.

I'll advertise mine, just click on the sig.

It's a nice change from the usual discussion we have around here. It's an opportunity to look back and see what sports have done for you and the people around you. I am extremely proud of this thread, and by reading the replies, I think I have something that really speaks to people.

Is it the one where everyone seems to have the same answer? :p

In all seriousness, I believe that you're most in my thread was perhaps the most unbiased, perhaps most neutral, and best post in my thread. That isn't a knock on anyone else, just that yours was real good Thank you very much, Truth. Frankly, you're quite good at what ya do

I know I was definitely biased in my post. I cant help it though.

I know I was definitely biased in my post. I cant help it though.

Peep, I still loved your post, and when I get 100% full internet, I'm going to respond to it, because it's magnificent. I knew you could do me well.

See, reaching out to good posters... That's the point. Posters who have different opinions, who can provide a good debate. That, right there, is a good thread, peoples. Not a thread in which everyone agrees

Senior Truth, I offer you a jumbo sized 2 rep points and all the weed brownies you can eat if you click on my sig and pick a theme song for yourself, and give a brief description as to why you chose the song.

to anyone that hasn't poseted yet

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=12633

Come in and tell me why you think pirates are or or not ruining the film industry.

Would love to hear from you all

And Dave... I countered your arguement!, come get me :lmao:

Truth, Thanks for posting, you gave a varied opinon and one which proved a great counter arguement to the normal yes or no, I have replied and would ask if you'd like to counter me again.

That is, if i'm not the worst thread you've posted in:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back