General Draft Discussion

To Raw:

victoria: way better than mccool and should get one more title run before possibly bringing up mccool(she needs to try to get over with fans more)..i think nattie can take over on that show as top heel

Batista: be a heel and feud with someone new

CM Punk: best to put him on there with the direction the wwe wants to go in targeting younger ages

kelly kelly/ or torrie: need a face thats over..mccool may be a better wrestler, but theyre over more plus theyll be seen as bigger underdogs

To SD:
layla: needs more time to get over with fans and be a hot heel

umaga: needs new guys to fight

morrison:bigger and better than ecw

dh smith: needs to develop a character and can do that w/ his cousin

maria: give SD another face until cherry starts wrestlin on tv

to ECW:

burchill/katie lea:getting lost in the shuffle at raw

ashley: she sucks and needs to go somewhere

eve: already seems like shes going..replace kelly kelly if she leaves as face

finlay: being misused on sd..can be much more lethal on ecw

carlito: put him in main event status so he can stop whining

jeff hardy: he has had so much potential but all his problems are gonna keep him from being pushed on raw with the direction the wwe is going..this will be a good place for him for a while to regain peoples trust

i cant think of anyone else anymore

Some likely/realistic trades I can see happening are:

Raw:

Finlay-Hasn't got much left to do on SD! right now. And has mostly been appearing on Raw recently anyway, during his short-lived feud with JBL, (which sucked, obviously).

Michelle McCool-Probably one of the most likely trades in the entire draft, one diva from from SD! is basically guranteed to go to Raw. In this case, it seems most likely to be McCool.

Mark Henry and/or Big Daddy V-As much as we all may hate seeing one or both of these fat greasy wastes of space in wrestling. Either of them could end up going to Raw, I would say Henry might be more likely right now, but who knows? and who gives a crap?

CM Punk-Definately one of the other most likely trades in the entire draft. I really hope they put him up against HHH at Summerslam or something like that, for the title. Yes, it may seem kind of unlikely, but at the same time I don't see why this match can't happen. Punk has to cash in the briefcase at some point and it will apparently be against the wwe champion anyway, so why not? I wouldn't mind seeing him win it either.

Elijah Burke-Why not? He really is being wasted on ECW right now. He has the in-ring skills, the mic skills and everything else needed to go further in wrestling. He could easily be IC champion on Raw. I'm not saying he would beat Jericho for it. But, he could certainly have a reign with the strap at some point if he was moved to Raw.

Kofi Kingston and/or Balls Mahoney-Who knows? Could happen.

Rey Mysterio-Definately not the most likely to happen, mainly because Rey draws big for SD! with the hispanics. So, I probably wouldn't bet Rey will leave SD! after all.

Batista-Could provide more feuds for Batista, hasn't got anyone else left to face on SD!

ECW:

Jeff Hardy-I thought this was originally going to happen when they started pushing Hardy earlier in the year. So, he could get a practise run with the ECW title. And, now I could definately see this happening, I could see him going to ECW, but not winning the ECW title. Probably just him going there to job to the likes of Chavo and others like Benjamin and/or Burke, maybe even Henry and V.

DH Smith/Burchill/Snitsky/Santino/Cade/Murdoch?-Any of these guys could possibly go to ECW, I don't know why, but it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen.

SD!:

Carlito-Apparently they might send Carlito to SD! to form a team with his debuting brother...

Chris Jericho-This is one I can definately see happening, Jericho hasn't been a part of SD! since 2002. If he went back there now he could start a feud with Edge. Which, coincidentally, was actually one of his last feuds while on SD! before switching to Raw.

Umaga-One of the most obvious trades in the draft as well. I feel Umaga should be the next WHC, yes I said it, Umaga should be the one to beat the Undertaker for the world heavyweight title. Who else is there for the job of taking the title off the Undertaker, who is more deserving or better for that job than Umaga right now? Big Show? Yeah right, btw is Show face or heel right now? (I don't know). And, if Khali could get a world title run last year then why not Umaga?

The Highlanders-It was originally reported that they were going to go to SD! at some point. And this would obviously be the best time to do it. That is, if Rory recovers from his injury soon and/or if Robbie isn't still in the doghouse for appearing on Impact! before Mania. Poor guy, if he was sent home and is being treated like crap right now, he really doesn't deserve all that crap they might be giving him just for appearing on Impact!, wtf does it matter? Its as ridiculous as wwe not letting Vickie Guerrero go to AAA to induct Eddie into their hall of fame, more or less every other wrestling promotion around the world is tiny in comparison to wwe anyway, so why the hell do they give a shit about any of this?

Trevor Murdoch-Looks as if he and Cade are almost finished as a team. Might as well be the end of them together, they were getting quite stale and looked like complete shit against Shawn Michaels and maybe Ric Flair last month. It would probably make the most sense to send Murdoch to either SD! or ECW, so Cade might be able to get an IC title run at some time down the line.

Snitsky-For one thing, he's never been on SD!, except recently getting pinned in less than 30 seconds following a spear, spinebuster and batista bomb.

Here are the draft picks that I would like to see, as well as being the most likely to happen:

RAW:

CM Punk - Obviously he is one of the most likely choices to be drafted over to Raw to be in maybe a feud with Y2J over the IC Title and move up the ladder to the WWE Championship where he will cash in his opportunity.

Batista - Another choice that could happen, I could see him turning heel from his tactics lately and continuing the feud with HBK as well as other's on Raw like Cena, HHH, Y2J, etc.

Elijah Burke - This guy could easily make it as one of the top mid carder's on Raw if used right, I think moving him over to raw and going for the IC Title can give him a huge push. He has the in ring skills as well as the mic skills to put on a good feud.

Edge - As people said, he's feuded with almost everybody worth enough on smackdown and he could move over to raw to have some new feuds with the likes of HHH, Cena, Y2J, etc. Although I don't want him to be buried by the main stars, so I'm not sure on this one.

ECW:

Lance Cade - I heard Cade and Murdoch may be breaking up, so I think this would be a good move as I think Lance has alot of potential to make it big and he could start on ECW and feud for the ECW Title.

Domino - I heard that Domino wanted to leave Deuce and get his own image as a singles star and this guy has charisma and it would be nice to see him get a push and keep the greaser's gimmick as he plays that to perfection. He can get his own finisher and make it as a top guy on ECW, and then move to the mid cards on one of the other shows.

Snitsky - They need to just move him back to ECW where he belongs. At least he was being recognized there. He's on Heat half the time anyways, or he's losing matches on Raw, so this would be for the best.

Finlay - Last year, they moved Benoit to ECW because they needed a veteran to help the rookies out, but that didn't work well, but they should move Finlay over for the same reason as he is one of the best veterans and can help the young stars.

SD:

John Morrison - I'm a huge fan of Morrison and I think he is better than ECW and could be a World Champion on Smackdown or Raw, but he'll get buried on Raw, so they should put him on Smackdown and have some feuds with Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Undertaker and other stars.

Mr. Kennedy - I think Kennedy should just go back to Smackdown. At least he won his first and only title there and I think they could build him up to go for the World Title on Smackdown, he just seems like a Mid Carder on Raw.

Umaga - This is an obvious choice as they have this planned. He's feuded with everyone on Raw, so they should move him to Smackdown to have fresh feuds with a fresh push.

DH Smith - He could have Nattie manage him and he could get a mid card push and be on tv instead of Heat. I like this guy and think he would do well on Smackdown.

When the drafts it will hopefully refresh the rosters.

To Raw:

C.M. Punk : Obviously coming. He has been on quite a few matches lately on Raw. Plus with the MitB, they can't keep him on ECW for too much longer. Eventually, he will get around to cashing in that title.

Batista : DOne verything posible on SD, there is nothing better for him to do then go to Raw.

Finlay : I don't see why not, he can do his hornswaggle routine on the show based more around entertainment.

To SD! :

Shawn Michaels : I have a feeling it is bound to happen, he seems like he needs somethin different to do. Plus he has had all the fueds he can on Raw.

Burke : He hasn't much left to do on ECW, why not bring him to SD!, he has alot of ability.

To ECW :

The Great Khali : He has had runs in the ME on Raw and SD!, so he ma as well be in the title picture on ECW.

The rest are most likely just gonna be supplementry drafts, and people I can't be bothered trying to predict or work out. :thumbsup:

Raw
Finley: he can keep his fued going with JBL and compete fot the Intercontinental belt.
Batista: HE can come in and win the WWE [Bbelt from RAndy Orton and set up a former tag team members colide match with Triple h as guest Ref.

Smackdown
Shelton Benjamin: Bring shelton in so their is more compertision for the united states belt. I'm sure he could have some cracking maches with MVP and Matt Hardy .
Shawn michaels: Could have a great fued over heavy weight title with UNdertaker and even Edge.

Ecw
Jeff hardy and Carlito:
Give one of them the belt and these two could have some great maches over it.

I love Draft Time! Although I havn't though a hole lot of who should go where, I have come to the conclusion that with RAW reviving the Tag Team division and ECW having someone like Kane on the show, heres what I'm thinking right off the top of my head.

RAW = Miz and Morrison. With both the WWE and World tag Titles on RAW, we can have a unification match. Horray!

Smackdown = Umaga, so he can continue to feud with Batista.

ECW = Snitsky, Henry, Show, Khali, all those other HUGE guys, and clear the roster of all the little guys while your at it. Has anyone else noticed the Main Event of ECW isn't involving any ECW guys?

The draft is a great thing, it is hard to predict though because there is always one or two shockers, this is what i expect to see or dare I say want to see.

Going to Raw:

1. Batista-They have pretty much thrown out his fued with Umaga, he is fueding with HBK who is on Raw, and there is nothing left for him on Smackdown, a move to Raw would be good for him.

2. CM Punk-I see a rivalry with Y2J in his future, he has to get off ECW since he is MITB, a move to Smackdown in possible, but Raw would probably be better.

3. Edge-its been said Edge=Ratings, since he is not winning his belt back, there is no point for him on Smackdown, plus it would be a great way to get him away from Vickie and that stupid storyline.

Going to Smackdown:

1. John Cena-he is in the same boat as Batista, he has nobody to go against on Raw at this point, Smackdown could be fresh start for him, they could establish him as a heel down the road by having him face Taker for the belt.

2. Mr. Kennedy-he had his greatest success on Smackdown, he should go back were he was at his best. I dont see anything on Raw for him right now, so a move to Smackdown would be good.

3. Shelton Benjamin-he could still fued with Kane down the road on ECW due to the talent exchange, but a fued with Hardy for the US Title, if he takes it off of MVP, would be good for Shelton.

ECW:

1. Mark Henry-have to think this is coming, he is going to fued with Kane eventually and ECW is the only place were he could be decent, there is nothing for him on the other shows.

2. Carlito/Santino-Santino is hilarious, a promo god, but he needs alot of developement on his wrestling skills, Carlito wants a push, a fued with Kane for the title in a couple of months wouldn't be bad, maybe he would end up winning, the fact is all of a sudden WWE is focusing on what 5 tag teams? Some of them are spitting up or moving to a different show.

3. Lance Cade-people think he has what it takes to be great, I dont see it, but if it is going to happen he needs a push, he might be able to get that on ECW.

I love Draft Time! Although I havn't though a hole lot of who should go where, I have come to the conclusion that with RAW reviving the Tag Team division and ECW having someone like Kane on the show, heres what I'm thinking right off the top of my head.

RAW = Miz and Morrison. With both the WWE and World tag Titles on RAW, we can have a unification match. Horray!

Smackdown = Umaga, so he can continue to feud with Batista.

ECW = Snitsky, Henry, Show, Khali, all those other HUGE guys, and clear the roster of all the little guys while your at it. Has anyone else noticed the Main Event of ECW isn't involving any ECW guys?

I would never want to see the TAG Team titles just on Raw as the Raw Brand just misuses Tag Teams. But I doubt the WWE will even hold a draft, but here is the top five picks I think each brand should do:

Raw:
1.Batista(He is pretty much done on Smackdown as being the guy and he could be great on Raw as we could see Batista vS Orton & Cena).
2.Finlay(As Raw needs some mid-card faces).
3.The Miz(He has really improved in the ring and its time for Raw to get a reality check).
4.Chuck Palumbo(He needs a change in both brands and gimmicks).
5.Chavo Guerrero(I think he would work great in the mid-card level as a heel and doesn't need to be the center of attention on any brand).

ECW:
1.Paul Burchill(Incest gimmicks just seems like old EVW fun).
2.Chris Jericho(He could be the top star on the brand and is in some way an ECW Original).
3.Cody Rhodes(Turn him heel and you got yourself a Randy Orton rip-off that could work).
4.MVP(I think ECW is the place to see if you can cut it as a Main Event and this would beperfect for MVP).
5.Matt Freakin Hardy(He fits the look of the old ECW fans and he needs to test the waters of Main Event).

Smackdown:
1.Jeff Hardy(After the latest dumb move, it's time for a change).
2.Triple H(I mean really, do you need to be on Raw anymore, change it up a bit game).
3.CM Punk(No way he is going to cash in money in the back on the ECW title and the WWE would neverlet him wear the WWE Championship).
4.John Morrison(Great look and great talent in the and he could be the Friday Night delight).
5.Elijah Burke(He has skills on the mic and needs a program with time to fit him in).

Small draft changes:

Raw:
1.Kenny Dykstra
2.Balls Mahoney
3.Mike Knox
4.Shannon Moore
5.Domino

ECW:
1.Deuce
2.Super Crazy
3.Lance Cade
4.Paul London
5.Coach

Smackdown:
1.Charlie Hass
2. Shad Gaspar
3.JTG
4.Kofi Kingston
5.Tazz(Because Coach sucks)

But I rather see new talent or proper build up of the talent they have now instead of a draft that will get old after SummerSlam.

i have a strange feelin that since all three brands have gm's why isnt outta the question that we might see a whole roster draft cause all thes predictions i see u guys are sayin have bout 30 people moving why not a open draft again like the first one

i have a strange feelin that since all three brands have gm's why isnt outta the question that we might see a whole roster draft cause all thes predictions i see u guys are sayin have bout 30 people moving why not a open draft again like the first one

I wouldn't mind seeing a more legitimate draft. The last one that they did, with the "randomized" drawing...who did they think they were fooling with that? Lol.

I do like the concept that the brands choose people to go up against each other and the winner gets a draft pick for their brand, but I wouldn't mind seeing the General Managers come out and pick (or Vince, for that matter). The only thing they'd have to watch out for is that they would need to make sure nobody looks weak in the process, like a last round draft pick kind of thing.

I think 2 of the top raw guys need to go over to smackdown and 1 top and 1 upper mid sd guy need to go over to raw without a doubt, either randomly, thru fueds or thru a draft. If the main site is anything to go off they want hhh on smackdown and I think maybe sending dx over could work but highly unlikely or hhh and jericho, or cena jericho, maybe even orton jericho. And send batista definately and maybe mvp or nitro. Punk needs to be on the brand with the ic title and fued with that for a while. I'm not sold on a draft just a couple of talent exchanges

RAW

MVP- This guys has faced everyone on Smackdown basically and has beaten everyone he has faced including Batista. He is on his way to Main Event status.

Benjamin- I really like this guy in the ring he has what it takes he just needs to get a halfway decent gimmick going for himself.

Batista- I don't see him and Umaga extending there fued he got a clean win over him that fued is finished. He is coming to RAW possible Fued with HHH and maybe Cena after his fued with HBK.

Smackdown

Umaga- Logically this where he will end up there aren't anymore people on RAW for him to face and by going to Smackdown he can once again become the monster he was and challenge Taker for the title in what could be a great World title fued if done right.

JBL- This is where he had his original title reign plus finlay is on smackdown and Umaga who JBL has been pissing off latley. I don't see much more for him on Raw.

Jericho- He came back challenged Orton lost fought JBL lost he needs to start over go to smackdown and get back on the winning track.

ECW

Mark Henry- I see him going on a MONSTROUS run in ECW and after a month or two challenging Kane for the title and possibly beating him. to finally get a world title. While I don't think Henry is a good wrestler his undeniable power can certainly take him to the top of ECW where if pushed right and matched up with the right people could be made to look better.

Khali- After his match with Show at backlash which i predict he will lose and lose in a squash he will be on ECW where he will fued with Kane and Henry at some points. He is really bad so no matter who he is in the ring with the match is going to be horrible.

This whole draft thing in WWE to me is stupid ECW has the smallest roster they need more guys and a bigger Time slot on TV to even compete with RAW or Smackdown to be considered a Brand. How can WWE say they have 3 brands when ECW has a one hour time slot and a 15 man roster with whom only 8 of the guys are even featured on TV.

As much as I would enjoy seeing the GM's do the picks, it couldn't be realistic. At least with the "random" drawing they can cover themselves when Raw gets The Undertaker, Edge, Kane, MVP, Batista, and Big Show and ECW and Smackdown end up with Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Trevor Murdoch, Todd Grisham, Super Crazy, Ashley, Robbie Mcallister, Mike Admale, and Charlie Haas.

Jericho needs to go where Triple H aint - I've always said that. In order for Jericho to truly shine he needs to be on a separate brand to the H man. I like both guys equally but one of them needs to move to the Blue Team.

Raw
CM Punk (has outgrown ECW and needs this move now before he grows stale on Tuesdays)
Batista (has wrestled everyone on SmackDown several times and also needs fresh opponents)
Finlay (has been on Raw mostly in recent weeks anyway so move would make sense)

SmackDown
Carlito (is wasting away on Raw,this could revive his career)
Umaga (a fresh opponent for Undertaker)
Mr Kennedy (was far more successful on SmackDown and needs to go back for more TV time)

ECW
Jeff Hardy (ECW needs an established wrestler who the fans are completely behind and he is the man for the job)
Mark Henry (waste of space regardless of where he goes but I guess he could wrestle Kane)
Charie Haas (a talented wrestler who is languishing on Heat,could be so much more)

RAW
CM Punk- There have been talks within WWE that CM Punk should go to RAW and I can see it happening in the draft.
Batista- With his whole fued with Shawn Michaels taking place he will finally get to wrestle an established RAW superstar. RAW wants Batista and I could see this happening.
Jesse and Festus- They need someone new to talk the gold off of Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes. I think that Jesse and Festus are the men to do it.

Smackdown
Mr. Kennedy- His most successful part of his career was with Smackdown. And he has nothing to do on RAW. It seems to make sense.
Chris Jericho- He is getting lost in the shuffle. So by moving to Smackdown he can have fueds with Taker, Mysterio and Edge.
Carlito- He may not be a main eventer but he will be someone new to stick in the US title picture.
London and Kendrick- Smackdown needs them back and RAW is mis using them.

ECW
Charlie Haas- He has nothing to do on RAW, except for HEAT. He will follow Shelton Benjamin over to ECW.
The Great Khali- After losing Big Daddy V, they need a new power house. This man will provide that.
Kane- The ECW champion will be shipped officially over to ECW.
Chavo Guerrero- Without the cruiserweight championship he has nothing on Smackdown. So he will be shipped to ECW.

I like the trades that you have suggested, but I have no god damn clue when the draft is can someone please tell me, but here are some of my ideas i hope you guys will like them:
RAW-Batista because let's face it his fued's are over there
-Edge I 'm an edge fan and he's done over at smackdown I'd love to see Edge and Triple H go at for the WWE Title but with edge comes rider and hawkings ( a trade for sanito and carlito)
- MVP ( trade for Ken Kennedy ) that way he can compete for the IC belt and would make up some good fued's
- Undertaker that way he can go at with Kane or maybe even Big Show or possibly John Cena
Smackdown
This show needs some help so yeah here's my picks
John Cena - Come on a Batista Cena fued would make thousands of dollars and bring up ratings
CM Punk - just let him get the world title and he'll be the next rey mysterio for smackdown
JBL - Nobody wants him on raw and he be good back on smackdown
Randy Orton- Raw's champ is bone dry for fued's and he needs some more
and as for ECW I dont watch so I can care less
thanks for your time ppl and will someone please let me know when the draft will take place
Cody Havert

People need to stop posting things that would never happen.

Triple H is staying on RAW.
Undertaker is staying on Smackdown.
Cena is staying on RAW.
Orton is staying on RAW.
Mr. Kennedy is staying on RAW.
HBK is staying on RAW.

WWE knows that these are their biggest draws on the programs and won't give that up.

And in case people haven't noticed -- Kane and Chavo Guerrero are officially ECW superstars. Go check out wwe.com

And I agree with Smackdown-ECW trades being irrelevant, but a wrestler appears more on his/her homeshow.

But things that I would like to see:

RAW:
CM Punk
Finlay/Hornswoggle (I actually really enjoyed seeing them on RAW this past year)

SMACKDOWN:
D.H. Smith (Hart Foundation)
The Highlanders

ECW:
Super Crazy
Umaga (I know he's supposed to be moved to Smackdown, but I think he'd make a good ECW Champ -- and he'd be with Estrada again.)

DIVA-wise:
Kelly Kelly to RAW (I think she's been improving)
Michelle McCool to RAW
Katie Lea-Burchill to ECW (We need some established Divas on ECW)
Victoria to ECW (See above)

Other than that I think that certain people should stay on their programs -- Deuce/Domino, Holly/Rhodes, Mysterio, MVP

the draft can be a hit or miss depending on what outcoems happern for me to be satisfied i need

Raw
Finlay and son:enjoy him or raw could get a run in with orton regal jbl and who knows id love to see him and cena trade blows.
mark henry: now i know people will be a bit againts me on this on but his career is coming to end anyway and could, cause some damage to raws faces.
Jesse and festus:a direct swap with london and kendrick woudl be nice
Knox: a tag team formation of him and snistky could save there careers.
Punk: his time to establish himself as a top star is now

ECW/Smackdown
Rhodes: i think wwe can give this kid a bigger moment in the sun and really push him well, got teh young talent to feud with no questions asked.
Santino and carlito: they will need the odd couple here, carlito could revive his career in us title divisio, and they could also job morella.
cade: if he and murdoch are breaking up sending him to tuesday or friday nights could kick start a solo career.
HBK: out of all moves i pray that this one will happen
MVP, morrison,edge, taker all killer feuds
Umaga:new feuds will save his character
Brian and kendrick: friday nights is there place

Heres how I would like the split to go. Each brand gets 5 picks from each roster, but can only pick 3 from ECW.

Raw's 8 Picks
1. Undertaker (SD!)
2. Mark Henry (SD!)
3. Finlay (SD!)
4. MVP (SD!)
5. Matt Hardy (SD!)
6. CM Punk (ECW)
7. Kelly Kelly (ECW)
8. Elijah Burke (ECW)

SD! Picks
1 Shawn Michaels (Raw)
2 Chris Jericho (Raw)
3 Santino Marella (Raw)
4. Val Venis (Raw)
5. Umaga (Raw)
6. Chavo Guerrero (ECW)
7. Miz (ECW)
8. Morrison (ECW)

ECW Picks
1 Cody Rhodes (Raw)
2. Hardcore Holly (Raw)
3. Super Crazy (Raw)
4. Carlito (Raw)
5. JBL (Raw)
6. Jamie Noble (SD!)
7. Khali (SD!)
8. Chuck Palumbo (SD!)
9. Big Show (SD!)
10. Vladimir Kozlov (SD!)

This is some really good draft picks. If they did it like this Raw and Smackdown would be able lose and gain superstars while some young talent could build their character on ECW.

If a Draft happens,this is what i would like to see happen

Superstars:
1. London and Kendrick to Smackdown. They were better there and i think that they were more over the crowd there
2. Umaga to Smackdown. It always the same thing with him on RAW. he beats the hell out of some local Wrestlers
3. Snitsky to ECW. ECW seems to match his Gimmick more
4. JBL to Smackdown. He was always better there i thought.
5. Edge to RAW. I hate this "affair" he is having with Vickie.
6. HBK to Smackdown. He needs newer opponents and Smackdown is where he should be
7. Chuck Palumbo to Raw. He's a Good wrestler and i can see him getting an title reign
8. Matt Hardy to RAW. Reunite the HARDYS!
9. Mr. Kennedy to Smackdown. I liked him better there
10. Burchill to ECW. He seems good in the ring. so let him start in ECW and work his way up

Divas:
1. Torrie Wilson to RAW. Great Ability and Really over with the crowd. She needs a shot at the title
2. Victoria to RAW. Really Good. She needs a Shot at the title too.
3. Maria to Smackdown. She's a Good Face and over with the crowd and i think she can work on her abilities in Smackdown
4. Ashley to Smackdown. Let her manage someone. we don't need her with a belt around her waist

I bet some of these won't happen but i wish

Some things I think might be happening...their counterbalance trades are located in the [brackets], for organization.

TO RAW
1. Elijah Burke = [Carlito] = Buried on ECW, Smackdown already has a cocky black guy heel in MVP, so he isn't necessary in that midcard. He's perfect for Raw's midcard.

2. Batista = [Umaga] = Hopefully, he becomes Raw's monster heel. He has nothing left for him as a face on Smackdown.

3. CM Punk = [Jeff Hardy] = I think they'll use him at the same level that Hardy was being used. AKA, in limbo between the midcard and main event.

4. Ron Killings = [D.H. Smith] = May not necessarily be a draft, but just his debut. He'll be in the midcard and tag team division with Burke.

TO SMACKDOWN
1. The Miz = [Lance Cade] = Might not be necessary, as he's a tag champion, but they'll make it official soon enough. He's proven himself beyond an ECW jobber.

2. Umaga = [Batista] = Exhausted all of his feuds on Raw. He'll be the first to challenge the Undertaker.

3. Jeff Hardy = [CM Punk] = I can see this happening. He'll be in the main event of the B-show to test him out to see if he can run with it successfully.

4. D.H. Smith = [Ron Killings] = Lower realm of the midcard on Smackdown, or in the tag team running. He'll be aligned with Neidhart.

TO ECW
1. Lance Cade = [The Miz] = He takes the Miz's spot on ECW as a guy they want to give a slight push to, but aren't sure if he can possibly handle it. Thusly, he'll be given some simple feuds, like one with Dreamer or Richards.

2. Carlito = [Elijah Burke] = Just a shy underneath the main event of ECW.

3. Finlay = [CM Punk] = He fills in CM Punk's spot and is the second main face on ECW right behind Kane, since he's the champ. Finlay is used to put over guys like Shelton and Carlito, whilst defeating guys like Cade.

*Potential #1 = Edge and Orton switching places, as both have exhausted all their feuds. If this is to happen, Ryder & Hawkins would have to move over to Raw, so Raw would have to lose a heel tag team...possibly with the Murdoch/Cade split up? I can see that happening, but in order to do so, Orton needs to lose his title first.

*Potential #2 = Some sort of a switch up between Morrison, Kennedy, and/or MVP. Morrison and MVP just need one big, solid push and they'll be at the lower rung of the main event ladder. Kennedy, unfortunately, missed out on his opportunity to become the King of the Ring, which could have done that, so I'd relegate him to the IC title on Raw. If so, moving Morrison over to Raw would be the better move than MVP, as MVP is closer to the main event than Morrison is right now, and Smackdown could use another solid heel. Morrison would be at the same level as Kennedy, Jericho, Punk, and HBK, in that they're main event caliber, but not constantly fighting for the top title. They're the guys with feuds on the side.

*Potential #3 = Some sort of Diva swap has to happen. When Candice comes back, Raw's faces will be too crowded to add another face in like Michelle or Kelly. I think we might see Kelly move over in place of either Maria or Candice, who will go over to ECW/Smackdown, especially since Torrie most likely isn't coming back. The best option for them would be to just defend the women's title on all 3 shows and have the divas as a sort of crossover section, not on any specific brand, but they won't do that.

Heres how I would like the split to go. Each brand gets 5 picks from each roster, but can only pick 3 from ECW.

Raw's 8 Picks
1. Undertaker (SD!)
2. Mark Henry (SD!)
3. Finlay (SD!)
4. MVP (SD!)
5. Matt Hardy (SD!)
6. CM Punk (ECW)
7. Kelly Kelly (ECW)
8. Elijah Burke (ECW)

SD! Picks
1 Shawn Michaels (Raw)
2 Chris Jericho (Raw)
3 Santino Marella (Raw)
4. Val Venis (Raw)
5. Umaga (Raw)
6. Chavo Guerrero (ECW)
7. Miz (ECW)
8. Morrison (ECW)

ECW Picks
1 Cody Rhodes (Raw)
2. Hardcore Holly (Raw)
3. Super Crazy (Raw)
4. Carlito (Raw)
5. JBL (Raw)
6. Jamie Noble (SD!)
7. Khali (SD!)
8. Chuck Palumbo (SD!)
9. Big Show (SD!)
10. Vladimir Kozlov (SD!)

While I do agree these are good picks, I can't help but notice how RAW and SD are basically swapping time slots. In that case I don't see this happening.

I have been having a few thoughts for several weeks, and after trolling(and getting banned) I'm ready to toss them out:

CM PUNK, goes to SD and cashes in the MITB for the US title. He and MVP had a small feud early on, but it never came to anything(this is when he was still the ECW champ. Once MVP loses, he goes to RAW, heels with y2J and Matt Hardy for the ICC.

Eventually Matt finally gets his revenge(over MVP or y2J, and takes over his brother's title and carries it on long time.

HHH needs to swallow his pride and just MOVE over to SD and feud with the deadman. It's his only chance to stay face being as that he has really exhausted all feuds.

After HBK defeats BATISTA... the ANIMAL moves to RAW and becomes the heel for CENA/ORTON and eventually gets the title.

MIZ/MORRISON to RAW, as tag champs, but end up losing to JESSE/FESTUS (who have moved to ECW- more their style). After losing the tags, they feud with each other and go after Matt Hardy. Hardy keeps winning cause one or the other will interfere since they can't stand the thought of either of them winning the title.

FINLAY to ECW. He has real talent and can help bring some of the new talent OVER.

KANE stays at ECW and has a fruitful reign.

Jeff Hardy returns at ECW and is a solid mid, until he can earn another push and NOT screw up.

EDGE stays at SD for now, and will have his hands full with HHH for a while.

There are many other possibilities, but all I can say is that for there to be better action, the CRUISERWEIGHT has to come back. Right now all three factions are saturated with mids that have nothing to work for.

I also agree that the DIVAS need to just float on all 3.

Looking forward to the feedback, thanks.

*side note*
I really am Liking KOFI, but I can't seem to place him anywhere. Is it possible a NEW title could be formed?

While some of the picks you mentioned, I'm all for, some of them don't really seem to make much sense to me. For instance...

Matt not winning the US title, moving over to Raw, feuding for the IC title, Punk cashing it in on the US title, and then MVP moving over to Raw...it isn't really to the benefit of any of the three of them, so why not just keep MVP and Hardy on Smackdown and feud for the US title like they are, and have Punk win the IC title?

Morrison/Miz going over to Raw so they have 2 tag team titles, but losing it to Jesse/Festus, who move over to ECW subsequently, and then Morrison being demoted down to not being able to beat Matt Hardy for a midcard title?

HHH to Smackdown, definitely game for that (mind the pun) as long as they balance it out nicely. Batista to Raw as their monster heel, definitely. Finlay to ECW underneath Kane, definitely. I like those trades a lot.

Jeff to ECW, though...I don't see why, cause with Kane and Finlay, you've taken up most of your time schedule on the one hour show already. Jeff would be better suited on Smackdown to take Finlay's place at the low end of the main event, I think.

Cruiserweight division...I don't know...I like the fast paced action, but everyone always complains about how badly the tag team division and midcard division need more feuds, and to do that, you need more wrestlers to choose from. Having the Cruiserweight title relinquished allowed us to get Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore in a tag team to greatly help out on Smackdown.

Kofi...I'm a fan of him too. I'd just throw him in as a midcard challenger along the same lines as Cody Rhodes. Both guys are too green to hold the IC/US titles, I think, but they could have a couple of good feuds and a missed title shot now and again while they're building themselves up. Same goes for Paul Burchill, D.H. Smith, and hopefully Ted DiBiase Jr. if he's good enough.

I'm glad it was you that first replied. I have much respect for your knowledge and posts.

I'm also pleased you go with me on the MEAT of my picks.

As for PUNK, as much as I like him, I just don't think he's over enough for the IC. US seems to be the more logical step (IMHO). MVP, as much as I dislike him, could possibly get that push to the ME and feud with CENA/ORTON. I think that would greatly benefit him, and it's obvious that this is the direction Vince is sending him in.

How about after they lose the tag belts, the team gets split up. Morrison has good moves and technique, but his mic skills pain my head. Miz has nice skills/technique as well (I just can't stand him for his "gimmick" Chick Magnet, c'mon give me a break). Keep Morrison on RAW, and he can feud/battle for the IC. Send Miz to SD and renew a feud with PUNK.

Jesse/Festus need to be belt holders, just NEED to. Perhaps they can get the other one, and Jimmy/Shannon can get MIZ/MORRISON'S???

I think we just agree that all 3 are just way too saturated at the mid level. SOMETHING has to be done to remedy that. None of them can realistically hang with TAKER, EDGE, HHH... If not the CW, then how about a few more "extra" titles? I remember a long time ago *shows his age* with the NWA, they had quite a few (world, us, tv, international...) and as long as I watched, it really held firmly together. Benjamin, has mad skills but his "gimmick" sucks. Burke is very skilled, but needs a better finisher. He had a slight push, but now it's gone. What happened with that? Is it because he ran like a bat out of hell during that GHOST HUNTERS LIVE episode? lol. Things really did go downhill for him since that night, hmmmm. KOFI is too good to get stuck at mid, but there just is way too much talent right now. I like his push, but right now the best I can envision is him teaming up with someone and going for the tag....

My head is pounding from all this confusion. I'll just sit back and enjoy BACKLASH tonight. Who knows? Maybe some NEW kind of twists will develop to make this even MORE confusing than it already is, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back