Futures' Graphics : WWE '12 Style

The Future Rises

Thinking Of A New Name..
During my one week ban I've made some pretty badass sigs and decided to use a unique theme. That being the upcoming WWE '12 video game. I just realized how badass the character models would go with a nice background. They might be a little too big but I can easily make them smaller. so without further ado :

Probably the most badass Jack Swagger sig you'll find on the internet. It's dark yet it still captures his All American American character :

American_Grunge_Flag_by_EnCleaver.jpg

A Kofi Kingston sig I made with a good "Boom! Boom! Boom!" to go with it :

64d08f1639e6a20a3cdb562fd1a2ef22.jpg

A nice Justin Gabriel sig. Not my best work but still pretty good in my opinion :

2900334-abstract-futuristic-background-in-red-blue-green-yellow-orange.jpg

A Kelly Kelly sig. I wanted to pick a Diva and since she's the face of the division well I figured why not. Plus she's freaking hot so.. :

carousel2.png

This one is a Dolph Ziggler sig. He's one of my favorites right now and the background captures his character but I'm not very high on this one but it's for you to judge :

blue-yellow-wallpaper.jpg

This one is a CM Punk "Chicago Made Best in the World" sig I made. It's pretty good in my opinion though I felt that it's not very complete :

honeycomb-metal-background.jpg

A gold themed Alberto Del Rio sig with Ricardo Rodriguez and a nice car in the background :

motor_168.jpg

Here's my Sin Cara sig. Not that high on it so I'm curious to hear your opinioin :

RedSky.jpg

Not his biggest fan but Randy Orton always gets a good sig out of me :

randy-orton-snake-wallpaper-27124d8-1.jpg

This one is one of my best sigs. The background really suits The Miz and the text is great :

151103-bigthumbnail.jpg

Probably my best work yet. An epic Sheamus sig with a "Great White" text :

sheamus-logo-wallpaper-ce.jpg

Another good sig. This one is a Drew McIntyre one. He's really grown on me and I'm becoming a fan of his :

back1yn.png

A John Morrison sig that really suits his character. I like it a lot but I want to know what you think :

3852759072_88108f54b1.jpg

A nice D-Bryan sig that I made. I really wish he'd use that text as his catchphrase more often :

appreciate-a-dragon-day.jpg

This one is a Wade Barrett sig. He's one of my favorites and I didn't want t leave him out. The sig is pretty good in my opinion :

Copacetix-Cool-Background-Five-1.jpg

For all of you Zack Ryder fans out there. Woo Woo Woo You Know It. Ryder has a very colorful character so this one was kinda easy :

karma-colorful-scheme-bright.jpg

A Kevin Nash sig I'm not so proud of but it's for you to judge and me to take your advice on it :

bio-diesel.jpg

A Christian sig I made. The background logo is form his pretty sick minitron. Let me know what you think :

christian-gfx-a-s.png

Here's an R-Truth sig. I'm not so big on this one but again.. It's for you to judge :

blue_cloud2.jpg

And finally.. A "20 - 0" Wrestlemania 28 Undertaker sig. I think it's pretty good and the fire is a good touch :

halloween_graveyards_13.jpg

Well I really felt like my Sin Cara sig sucked bad so I improved it. I didn't change his WWE '12 render but I changed the background and the annoying masks. The only problem I have with it is that it's a little generic.

Please give me your thoughts on this and every other signature :
3625536277_b16e766684.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back