Fuck you EWN!!

6a00d8341c521553ef0115710a73b2970b-320wi

95 % of ur posts consist of laughing at yourself for changing the words in a quote as if it means anything. do you really think sum1 will fall for that & believe it to be the original post?

once again showing ur ignorance.....

& how many gay comments can u cram in ur post? im willing to bet its the same amount of times ur dad teabagged you as a child.... its must be difficult for u round the holidays always remembering daddy in a santa suit, dipping his nuts in your glass of milk....

WELL I AM BACK! I won't say anymore gay comments if that makes Milenko, nightmare, Stinger, and SCC feel better. BTW, SuperDave, can you please close this thread before anybody else jumps on me yet AGAIN?

either this is a very immature jesus christ back from the dead, or that sounds like an admittance of guilt for being Jenks in disguise....

Even if I was Jenks or not, it still would not make a difference because i'm back. Not leave me the fuck alone!

And you think The Jets did not get whooped yesterday. Its not legal champ.

Wait, what? The Jets did get whupped, I'm pretty sure I even said they sucked in the LD. And it's definitely legal dude, pretty much no way you can argue that point.

what fantasy world do you live in?

last time i checked abortion IS legal. at least it was when i took ur mom there last week. definately dont need her making any more babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back