Fuck you EWN!!

what fantasy world do you live in?

last time i checked abortion IS legal. at least it was when i took ur mom there last week. definately dont need her making any more babies.

Who asked you idiot! Why don't you STFU and crawl into SCC's whole!

:wtf: are you talking about? You are the worst mod ever! If I don't have the same IP address as Jenks and came from EWN before I came to WrestleZone, wouldn't that give you fucking proof that i'm not Jenks!

You could've left WZ after you were banned, went to EWN, and then came back. I see what you did there Jenks.

bad spelling? -- check

alot of 'gay' jokes & homophobic comments? -- check

just sayin' = no lyin' ? -- check....

vote him off the island on principle. bring out the ban hammer. but dont say that to him or he will mistake it as the 'man hammer' & get excited. no lyin'

ha! *cough* ALT *cough*...

You could've left WZ after you were banned, went to EWN, and then came back. I see what you did there Jenks.

I do have a life you know. I didn't even know about this website when I had an EWN account until I got banned and my friend showed me this website after. I am sick of explaining my self in all seriousness. SCC, if you want to ban me over false accusations, then ban me. Straight up.

I do have a life you know. I didn't even know about this website when I had an EWN account until I got banned and my friend showed me this website after. I am sick of explaining my self in all seriousness. SCC, if you want to ban me over false accusations, then ban me. Straight up.

I want to ban you because your jenks, but I don't have definitive proof, so until I do why don't you stop being such cock monger, k?

I'm being totally serious here WWTNA.

You need to forget the cage exists. Concentrate on your non spam posts with ocassional osts in the GSD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back