• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuck you EWN!!

I just read all of this shit. Dun't even know what to say, not sure how I feel.
This is Jenks, saying it too clear up the issues, hope i'm given atleast a little while to read posts.

I'm not fucking WWTNA. I was sumwon yesterday but forget which, either hbkcena2x or sonicmario, I was looking for the post I made about how I was a gud poster and how everything went down hill when I found this thread against wwtna who everyone taught was me.

Imean i aint lyed about my alts yet, im not gona start now. Like my post yesterday said, i was sincere after i was unfairly banned. Once I realized I had no shot, thats when I began making alts just to be able to check in.

I liked WWTNA's style, I think he personifies how the cage should be.

If I were you guys, I'd figure he was an alt as well, he def had an axe to grind.

So let me clear some shit up abut me and WWTNA.

1)I'm a fan of milenko. milenko should probably remember me and him nevr having ne problems. think he even gave me advice as immaculate, dudes got a big hart.

2)Stinger's wife is not a fat ****, she can't get ne men besides him, cuz shes a fat fucking pig and her father sits around playing sound with Stinger's slow ass.

3)I liked SSC and TheDoctor until I realized they hated Jenks and had no problem banning him. SSC use to give Jenks green rep all the time, then when Jenks was banned he made some comment about Jenks being worse then a few things, bill lesnar and dog shit ... it just didn't seem right and I didnt know where it was coming from.
When I was first banned, I sent pms too Sly and Sly knew I had an alt acct for like 5 days "considering" letting me back. The day that acct was banned, TheDoctor was the only name I saw in bold on line. Any PM I seemed to send too Klunderbunker seemed like he didnt even read and if he saw Jenks, he ran and banned the acct. Which is why I have absolutely no problem with Sly, and think along with IDR he'S one of the smartest on the forum, but do have problem with someone who cold heartedly bans like a KB or Doc.

Now I allo might be wrong, but whats the difesne? im banned and that is that, tho i do like to say hello once while and i do respect those whove never unfairly put me in the wrong, r have acually had my back.

no lyin.

Btw, if i were looking for a *** it to beat on, it would of been like Crock, Dirty Jose, Mecca, Zero, Stinger. Being the mob who pick on new guys they are, crcok and stinger only had a problem with wwtna b/c they thought he was an alt. I too was called an alt by these same peope when I firt showed up in te cage, which i wasnt, but doug crashin will still tell u im a gamerage alt (which made no sense to me for so long.)

Hi Jenks, Beat any *** its today?

Didn't you post a monkey *********ing a few times since being banned?

1)No, I ain't beat no *** its today. Btw, a *** it could be anybody, not just some hard gay fucking pervert.

2)I posted a monkey jerking it before I was banned, it's a video on yt with like 300,000 views and therefore, I'm assuim ing not illegal (which is what is illegal in the cage, illegal images/videos or expliciit sex/nudity.)

I was fucking banned for "monkey" nudity. How fucking crazy is that? Monkey's are always nude, except for African American monkeys who wear baggy clothes.
But I did post the video a second time for the forum too see how harmless it is.
Btw, Y2JAKE seems like an awesome guy.

Btw, what's storn troopers deal? ST, weren't you like telling me how to be a good member of the fourm at one point, trying to help me. And yet, the forum lynch mobs you as well and therefore your another outsider, whether valid or not.

Then you talk shit about me, and are apparently well liked on the forum as well, what happened my brotha?

He rarely posts here anymore. I mean rarely.

What your saying is that a monkey jerking off is suitable viewing for members with a potential age of 13 or maybe even younger. Jenks even you know behind the character you play that was an overboard move to pull.

Well here it is for all too see once again. I don't understand why if it's so offensive that it's been on yt for 3 years and had houndreds of thousands of views on it. Also, I figured there weren't many members of the cage under or around 13 years old.

[YOUTUBE]Ur754tgc8C0[/YOUTUBE]

I was just tyring to be funny at the time. Dman had just made a post about how I need ot change my ways, and what i was physicaly thinking was of the *********ing hand gesture, cause I knew he wasn't trying to help me and was full of bs. So I decided just to show the monkey doing the gesture ... and it got me FUCKED!

Wait, why did I just watch a video of a monkey *********ing? I could just go to the zoo and watch some zebras hump afterwards. Then watch the male giraffes drink a chick giraffe's pee to see if he can fuck her or not.

Then watch the penguins. Because they're cute. So, so cute.

Hey Jenks, before you say anything about my wife, remember this. She had 4 boyfriends before me, she could had have had any one of those guys, but in the end she chose me. She's not fat, as seen in the picture I posted of us. In fact, she's skinny and beautiful. Making fun of a man's wife is the lowest of the low. It means that you're so insecure about yourself, and afraid of making fun of me, that you have to make fun of the one person I love more than anything, or anyone in the world. I hope you realize that.

Also Jenks, you never said that you had a woman, so I guess that makes you a "*** it" now doesn't it?

Fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back