• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FSWWE - Request Page

What? You look like you are demanding the sigs and where are you going to use them? Certainly not in here...
sorry i was kind of in a rush, cause i had to leave for work shortly. yes i would use them here, where else would I? lol

I will give complete credit and everything to you. sorry if I came off as "demanding".

Hey you're great at designing signs. I have a request. How about an Alberto Del Rio sign? I'd like the theme to be golden yellow with some of his cars included. And his name with the signature "Del Riooooooooo!". Yeah that would be nice. Feel free to edit it if you find something complicated or if you just want to make it look better. I'd definitely rep you for it and credit you.

I would like two seperate sigs.

1. CM Punk: I want like an evolution of punk type of thing, I want like a picture of him giving the Anaconda Vise back when he started, one of him getting MITB, winning his first WHC title, and him blowing a kiss to Vince at MITB for the back ground, also I want is fist/lightning bolt logo incorporated somewhere. And for the foreground Picture, a recent picture world.

and ill post #2 later.

I wont make the #2 sig though, you are not a WZ regular member, probably from LoP or other one.
2uqn3er.png

Link:http://i56.tinypic.com/2uqn3er.png

That is freaking great 10/10!

no im from no other wrestling forum, im quite new here, but i have been reading and exploring the site for about 6 months now, and decided to make an account. If you could coach me on how to make this my sig. its be great.

dont worry about number 2. The Miz aint that important.

Thanks again. ^_^

Hey you're great at designing signs. I have a request. How about an Alberto Del Rio sign? I'd like the theme to be golden yellow with some of his cars included. And his name with the signature "Del Riooooooooo!". Yeah that would be nice. Feel free to edit it if you find something complicated or if you just want to make it look better. I'd definitely rep you for it and credit you.

DelRio.jpg

Link:http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd432/futureshockwwe/DelRio.jpg

I hope you like it... Rate and tell me what you think :)

P.S I hate to work with yellow!!

That is freaking great 10/10!

no im from no other wrestling forum, im quite new here, but i have been reading and exploring the site for about 6 months now, and decided to make an account. If you could coach me on how to make this my sig. its be great.

dont worry about number 2. The Miz aint that important.

Thanks again. ^_^

Just because I feel like a cunt for making that crap, I tried to make a better one. I thought you were from another forum, just demanding signatures.
Center the signature It looks better if you do it and write below something like this

"Credit to FSWWE"

Punkish.png

Just because I feel like a cunt for making that crap, I tried to make a better one. I thought you were from another forum, just demanding signatures.
Center the signature It looks better if you do it and write below something like this

"Credit to FSWWE"

Punkish.png

this one i got to give a 9/10
My only two problems is the "best in the world" you cant really read. if you may kindly remove it. and the other mishap i see is. you cant see his "MITB" picture(where he is holding the breifcase) its hidden kind of behind his head.

also... dont i need a link to be able to post it?

avitus25 via PM said:
Hey man,
Well, I've just started a new Divas TV Show, and could do with a Sig-Style logo being created for it if possible.

I'd like it to be an average sig size is possible please, with purple being the primary colour, with pinks molded in too if possible. I'd like images of Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Victoria and Amazing Kong/Kharma please if possible? I'l like the main text to say "WWE TEMPTATION" in a purple/pink colour that shows up on the background, and then the sub-title to say "Smart, Sexy, Powerful" if possible.

If you can do it just let me know, if not then don't worry about it :)

THANK YOU! :)

BrownVersion.jpg

Link:http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd432/futureshockwwe/BrownVersion.jpg

Heyy FutureShock! :)

I'd like a sig of Natalya please.

Nothing specific, just as long as it's all Natalya-ishie. :D

So FSWWE has been future endeavored. Bad luck. I know most people think you're an ******** (and you probably are), but you were a good sig maker.

Haha! I smiled when I saw 'FSWWE BACK's thanking and then laughed out loud when I saw he's been Future Endeavored too. And yeah, he's a good Sig maker. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back