FSWWE - Request Page

Hey Can You Make Me A
cena and orton on the top ropes both holding there championship belts with truth and cristinan in the backroud faded!!
And Can I Have The rock with moving his tong That says Smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Oh yah and dx somthing to do with dx and at the Bottom corner can it say MC8

Choose only one...

To the others:
Read the OP please for rules!!

ok
cena and orton on the top ropes both holding there championship belts with truth and cristinan in the backroud faded!!

Yo yo!

I've had an idea for a sig but I'm not sure how easy it will be in all honesty. I got the idea after watching TNA and discussing Terminator in quick succession...

I'd love it if you could incorporate Sarah Connor from near the end of Terminator when she says 'A Storm is Coming' and have James Storm on his little beer-scooter thing. The way I see it in my head is Connor on the right hand side with the shot from the movie of the road leading to the mountains with the dark clouds taking up the background, then trying to make it look like Storm is on the road.

As I said it's quite a challenge but would love to see what you can come up with!

Or failing that, one of Storm with the Terminator skull effect? With text along the lines of, "Sorry about your dam luck, but a Storm's coming"

Just want to say that your sigs are going to be delayed due to real life complication, I'm sorry for that...

Also Dowds your sig is really difficult to make, but I'm going to try my best, if you could explain a little bit better and if you know any site to where founf the renders that you want, I will be glad too...
(I'm not a fan of Terminator)

Sorry to hear about real-life complications, hope they can be resolved soon!

After pondering it over I think the 2nd idea would be best and less complicated, but I'm still trying to find a good head-on shot of Storm, but I have an image that you could use for the Terminator that will hopefully give you an idea of the kind of symmetry I'm after.

TERMINATOR+SKULL1.jpg

Hope this helps!

Hey Can You Make Me A
And Can I Have The rock with moving his tong That says Smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Oh yah and dx somthing to do with dx and at the Bottom corner can it say MC8

Alright men, here you have one from DX...
I didn't make the one from Orton & Cena just because I didn't have good pictures for it.
The one from The Rock I can make it, but it will suck badly!!
So, I've made that one from DX and I really love it!!

DX.jpg

Just wondering, where are you going to use it?

Yo yo!
Or failing that, one of Storm with the Terminator skull effect? With text along the lines of, "Sorry about your dam luck, but a Storm's coming"

I've made that, it is pretty hard and probably the best I can do. Try to bring that to other sigmakers if you don't like my final result...
Storm.jpg

I think I've found a useful pic of Storm that you could try the Terminator effect with again if you're still up for it?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/cowboy james storm/sanjitatu/James Storm/7.jpg

Just the head of Storm rather than his full body would be good. I liked the colour scheme of your original sig, so maybe that again with a bit of lightning going into the text?

Probably should have posted this pic at the start of the request to be honest, but this is what I'm thinking but Storm instead of Arnie :)

kobal_arnieterminator2460.jpg

I WILL RATE IT 10 / 10 AWESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Allo!

Just wondering what the situation is with the sig at the moment? I remember you saying you had real-life distractions so I'm not having a go or anything like that, just wondering if I can get an update on what's happening :)

Hey FS. I was wondering if you could make a signature with The Rock, Stone Cold, and Triple H, but in place of the people on the poster of John Cena's movie Legendary with WWF (the logo) Attitude in place of Legendary. Is that at all possible? Thanks in advance!

I think I've found a useful pic of Storm that you could try the Terminator effect with again if you're still up for it?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/cowboy james storm/sanjitatu/James Storm/7.jpg

Just the head of Storm rather than his full body would be good. I liked the colour scheme of your original sig, so maybe that again with a bit of lightning going into the text?

Probably should have posted this pic at the start of the request to be honest, but this is what I'm thinking but Storm instead of Arnie :)

kobal_arnieterminator2460.jpg

Man I've tried!! Believe me, it's damn hard to do that.. I'm just a 17 year old with no photoshop lessons, everything I've learned is from testing and using photoshop on my own.

I'm really sorry, ask someone else... The best thing I made was what I've posted, he has 1/4 of his face like the Terminator.

OK dude, let's try this thing, this is my idea for a wallpaper: there are three images I want to use. This one I would like to be on the left side (it would be awesome if you can invert it so her face would be looking to the right)
imgres

To the center
foo_blacknwhite-250x200.jpg

And finally to the right side
imgres
. Now if you could erase the letters abd just let the image itself, that would be perfect.

This is the size I want: 1366x768.

Well I hope is not to hard and thanks dude

OK dude, let's try this thing, this is my idea for a wallpaper: there are three images I want to use. This one I would like to be on the left side (it would be awesome if you can invert it so her face would be looking to the right)
imgres

To the center

And finally to the right side
imgres
. Now if you could erase the letters abd just let the image itself, that would be perfect.

This is the size I want: 1366x768.

Well I hope is not to hard and thanks dude

I can't see the images bro... Post it properly or give the proper links...
Google.bo image links, doesn't work here in Portugal man..

I can't see the images bro... Post it properly or give the proper links...
Google.bo image links, doesn't work here in Portugal man..

Fuck, let's try it this wat here's the link, in order:

Left side (it would be awesome if you can invert it so her face would be looking to the right): http://www.rocktails.com.ar/wp-content/uploads/alison-mosshart-large-msg-128599679755.jpg
alison-mosshart-large-msg-128599679755.jpg

Center: http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/963theblaze.com/files/2011/05/foo_blacknwhite-250x200.jpg

Right side without the letters please:
thelastshadowpuppets-age-of-understatement-cover-w250.jpg
http://img.hipersonica.com/2009/11/thelastshadowpuppets-age-of-understatement-cover-w250.jpg

Maybe you could put this image somewhere, it's up to you:

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkqbl9PvVm1qbt6cqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lkqbl9PvVm1qbt6cqo1_400.jpg

Hey FS. I was wondering if you could make a signature with The Rock, Stone Cold, and Triple H, but in place of the people on the poster of John Cena's movie Legendary with WWF (the logo) Attitude in place of Legendary. Is that at all possible? Thanks in advance!

Here.. I hope you like it.

LegendaryWWF.jpg

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємв;3304795 said:
Hey, FS could you make me a Daniel Bryan, Triple H and CM Punk sig? Preferably with them all not wrestling just standing there. Triple H's background green, Punk's red and Daniel Bryan's blue? With the tagline, ''Karl's Favorites''.

4ha1cy.png

What you think?

Great work! 10/10.

Just out of curiosity, what program do you use to make these? I downloaded GIMP last week and have been toying with it for a while trying to make something similar to these sigs. Again any response would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Great work! 10/10.

Just out of curiosity, what program do you use to make these? I downloaded GIMP last week and have been toying with it for a while trying to make something similar to these sigs. Again any response would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Photoshop CS5 :)

I would like two seperate sigs.

1. CM Punk: I want like an evolution of punk type of thing, I want like a picture of him giving the Anaconda Vise back when he started, one of him getting MITB, winning his first WHC title, and him blowing a kiss to Vince at MITB for the back ground, also I want is fist/lightning bolt logo incorporated somewhere. And for the foreground Picture, a recent picture world.

and ill post #2 later.

I would like two seperate sigs.

1. CM Punk: I want like an evolution of punk type of thing, I want like a picture of him giving the Anaconda Vise back when he started, one of him getting MITB, winning his first WHC title, and him blowing a kiss to Vince at MITB for the back ground, also I want is fist/lightning bolt logo incorporated somewhere. And for the foreground Picture, a recent picture world.

and ill post #2 later.

What? You look like you are demanding the sigs and where are you going to use them? Certainly not in here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back